Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6890|FUCK UBISOFT

Vilham wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

There wont be a GTA V, deal with it
lol yes because rockstar after just making the fastest selling game ever isn't going to both making another one, after all business isn't about making money.
Halo?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6670|...

HurricaИe wrote:

we should be able to press charges
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6779|New Hampshire, USA
I want them to make GTA San Andreas II

Then I will be happy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6686|Long Island, New York

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Then I will be happy
With the sheer size and enormity of San Andreas, it'd HAVE to be on a Blu-Ray. DVD's just can't fit that much.

So it'd probably be a PS3 exclusive, unless that whole Xbox 360 with Blu-Ray thing goes down.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6857|England. Stoke
https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CK_BopnUtvS0dRDYBRhPMghapDTDxSW7rg
This...
7 years, in just 7 months

Last edited by coke (2008-05-18 19:37:05)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6595|Chicago, IL
Chicago plox
CommieChipmunk
+488|6718|Portland, OR, USA
Replays.

I want to be able to see myself die after self clothes lining myself on a fire hydrant whilst turning the corner on my motorcycle over and over and over again
jsnipy
+3,276|6670|...

I'd like to see something the size of San Andreas but something not set in America. I could go for a game tributing films like Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Football Factory, Layer Cake, etc the same way it did Scarface and other mob movies in Vice City. Something UK based would be nice.
trackstarr
+18|6849|Swing and a miss
You guys realize there are still missions to come out for DLC

I mean R* would not let all the fans run away to another game so you know its gonna be good
Plus it comes out sometime in august
trackstarr
+18|6849|Swing and a miss

Poseidon wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Then I will be happy
With the sheer size and enormity of San Andreas, it'd HAVE to be on a Blu-Ray. DVD's just can't fit that much.

So it'd probably be a PS3 exclusive, unless that whole Xbox 360 with Blu-Ray thing goes down.
Your dreaming, they wouldn't exclude the 360 on the deal.
Besides the 360 could handle it, i mean look at fable 2 coming out and how massive that is going to be.

Last edited by trackstarr (2008-05-18 20:19:36)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6109|Washington DC

trackstarr wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Then I will be happy

Your dreaming, they wouldn't exclude the 360 on the deal. The 360 could handle it, i mean look at fable 2 coming out and how massive that is going to be.
Fable 2's either gonna have some major compression or it'll be on multiple discs like Lost Odyssey. MGS4 supposedly maxes out the blu-ray capacity (50GB). Good luck getting that audio and visual quality under 10GB.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6686|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Your dreaming, they wouldn't exclude the 360 on the deal. The 360 could handle it, i mean look at fable 2 coming out and how massive that is going to be.
Fable 2's either gonna have some major compression or it'll be on multiple discs like Lost Odyssey. MGS4 supposedly maxes out the blu-ray capacity (50GB). Good luck getting that audio and visual quality under 10GB.
Yup. And there's no way any GTA series game is ever on more than 1 disc. It's not a linear game, it's a sandbox game.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6914|UK

Miggle wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

There wont be a GTA V, deal with it
lol yes because rockstar after just making the fastest selling game ever isn't going to both making another one, after all business isn't about making money.
Halo?
do gta games have consecutive storylines? no they dont. and you have to be smoking crack if you think there wont be more halo brand games, o wait what was that? someone say halo wars?
David.P
Banned
+649|6422
Ahh i would greatly like to see the addition of of certain novelties that were removed from this version of this game.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6529|Bromley, London

Poseidon wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Then I will be happy

I believe the fact that they had to have everything on one DVD for they 360 is why the left out so many good things. I mean a DVD for the PS3 and Xbox were fine, I mean look at the size of San Andreas on one disc!! But on the 360 to have a gave like GTA IV on one DVD disc is just silly. The graphics and details are so much better than San Andreas and must take up a lot more room. Then they only have little space left to add in the extras which were in San Andreas!

I hope that they say fuck the 360 tbh and make an exclusive one for the PS3 because it will just be so much bigger and have a lot more things.

Does anyone know how like the contract for equal rights for PS3 and 360 will last between Microsoft and R*? I hope its not long.

Last edited by teek22 (2008-05-19 03:00:46)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6587|Brisbane, Australia

San Andreas + IV

Best points of both, combined.

*pants explosion*
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6371|Escea

I haven't played the new one but a few people have said sort of variety wise its a bit repetive, like the missions and stuff are really similar to those of the previous games and to each other ingame. Don't know how true this is but if that's the case, they'll have to get more variations for the next game.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

San Andreas + IV

Best points of both, combined.

*pants explosion*
Exactly what I was going to say. I don't mind the New York thing as frankly I got tired of the whole gangsta thing after playing SA through n times. But yes SA and IV is where it's at.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6434|eng
Set in somewhere like Houston, or Dallas.
#rekt
GR34
+215|6693|ALBERTA> CANADA
More GUNZ 5 of each type 5 assult rifles 5 pistols 5 SMG's 5 Knives . Planes and more side missions like Pizza delivery or volenteer firfighter where you actually go in to buildings to fight fires
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6434|eng

GR34 wrote:

More GUNZ 5 of each type 5 assult rifles 5 pistols 5 SMG's 5 Knives . Planes and more side missions like Pizza delivery or volenteer firfighter where you actually go in to buildings to fight fires
Train of thought LOL
#rekt
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6697|UK

I wanna blow shit up, literally.

Apparantly rockstar said they canned destructable enviroments because they thought people would just blow up the city.  EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!  Though I guess from a technical point of view, maybe not. 

Sort out the camera's, that off set thing in the car really fucking anoyed me, and interior views would be nice.  And I missed the car customisation.  Infact I'd even like some oppertunities to go legit, like for instance opening your own brand of pizza joints n taxi servine and such, bringing in some cash, it could even spawn random  missions where some fuck is trying to torch the place.

As much as your imagination can come up with

Martyn
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6914|UK
Yeah the camera angles in cars pissed me off.

1. Its centered behind the driver not the car.
2. Its set too low.
3. It doesn't turn fast enough when cornering, meaning you have no fucking clue what is infront of you.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6368|cs_connecticut‬‭
Have the choice of being a male or female?
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6529|Bromley, London

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Have the choice of being a male or female?
GTFO. No women could ever be as badass as a Man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard