Tshadow
+3|6706
Hi guyz i just went online and i saw that the stats were working, so i decided to check out the awards section..and i saw a new medal..Its the space after the purple heart..i dunno what its for tho, but i wanted everyone to know about it.

Maybe this medal was the reason that there was something wrong with the stats.

Ok..i have a print screen..but since i am new to these forums i dunno how to attach..i dun see the attach button..but u guyz can check it out on BFHQ.
birdman69
+11|6767|Toronto, Canada
yea, no shit.

It's Euro medal for the booster pack.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6668
w00tliness

Chowley
+1|6697|Ireland
And another 250 hours needed ffs.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6725|Purplicious Wisconsin
I can't see it, can you put a pic of it and its requirements?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Tshadow
+3|6706
i dunno the requirements..and i dunno how to attach a screenshot in these forums..but if u go to BFHQ..its the medal after the purple heart
slidero
https://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7069/dfzxsadf9up.th.png
MrKamikaze
+10|6652|East
OMFG 1260 gold stars?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!

IM A sgt AND I HAVE LIKE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HeadShot_911
+0|6651
1 is pritty bad i have lyk 100 which is average for a master s? but notice how he clicked on the gold medal because if he had jsut clicked on the stats manu then the gold wouldnt have appeared so he was trying to show off.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6717|Antarctica

MrKamikaze wrote:

OMFG 1260 gold stars?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!

IM A sgt AND I HAVE LIKE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must suck then  

I had a few hundred more than that before I got wiped, you just need to go into a point-frenzy for a few weeks and you can get insane ammounts of golds easily.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Woo-fucken-hoo...

Yet another graphic unatainable for those who havn't spent at least 1000 hours on BF2...

Yes, I'm bitter.
Oh and I have 36 gold stars. I reckon that's okay.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
sparklet
Banned
+34|6759|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i gots 160 sumthin i think
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

it looks like a cool medal, will be nice to get
a1911
+0|6648
You have an image of the European Union medal?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

a1911 wrote:

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/euro.gif
a1911
+0|6648
Coool.... where did you find it?
MB.nZ
+86|6785|New Zealand
Teckademics
+1|6736|Savannah GA

stryyker wrote:

a1911 wrote:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … a/euro.gif
is it just me or does it look like a cookie? i wonder if it taste like a cookie... HURM.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6738|Debris From Space
I have 17. The damn commander always steals my gold star... Bastard.
birdman69
+11|6767|Toronto, Canada
VeNg3nCe^, don't throw your arms up in disarray over your stats getting wipped.  You know damn well why they got wipped.  You're a stat padder.  Nobody cares what your stats we're before Feb. 4.  Those don't count cause you cheated to get them.  Play the game fair you faggot.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

birdman69 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^, don't throw your arms up in disarray over your stats getting wipped.  You know damn well why they got wipped.  You're a stat padder.  Nobody cares what your stats we're before Feb. 4.  Those don't count cause you cheated to get them.  Play the game fair you faggot.
wow
Slink
+17|6708
To those who think slidero was showing off, it's quite possible that he just got to the awards screen by clicking one of his most recently earned awards, the gold star

Last edited by Slink (2006-02-26 15:08:25)

asbad
+19|6732|Ireland

usmarine2005 wrote:

birdman69 wrote:

wow
agreed^
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6666|Los Angeles, CA

birdman69 wrote:

There is so much hostility in this thread :\
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
You need to play BF2 for... 2,500 hours just to get all of the countries medals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard