sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
Ok, I'm missing:

You'll Feel a Little Prick (Assist in killing 3 enemies with a single ÜberCharge on a Scout.) Advices?
Medical Breakthrough (Assist in destroying 5 enemy Engineer buildings with a single ÜberCharge on a Demoman.) Advices?
Doctor Assisted Homicide (Assist in killing 20 nemeses.) No problem here 14/20.
Chief of Staff (Accumulate 1 million total heal points.)  No problem here, it takes some time.
Blast Assist (Assist in exploding 5 enemies with a single ÜberCharge on a Soldier.) Advices?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Achievement servers.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Achievement servers.
What he said.

You can get the demoman easily by ubering one on 2fort, theres always sentries and shit there.
joker8baller
+68|6667
Demo = 2nd point dustbowl, attacking 2nd cap....

Scout = Get a good scout, or another medic with kritz.

Find a really good soldier.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5834|Australia
Just ask a scout on a server if they want to be ubered. I play scout about 90% of the time and would be happy to be ubered by a medic. Just get somebody you know on a vent server or something.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
I dunno. There's not really any advice you can be given. They'll come eventually.

I don't have the Demoman or Scout one yet, or doctor assisted homocide, but i'm sure i'll get them eventually.

The problem is they mostly lie beyond your control, so all you can do is play as a good Medic and see if you eventually get them.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-05-18 02:02:31)

Eldu
+62|6107|Belgium
Well, the scout one is easy enough with a kritzkrieg. The only one that will be a bitch is the soldier one imo.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

Eldu wrote:

Well, the scout one is easy enough with a kritzkrieg. The only one that will be a bitch is the soldier one imo.
Kritzkrieg works wonders with soldier too.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
With the soldeir one, do you have to kill the people, or just smack a rocket off them?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

With the soldeir one, do you have to kill the people, or just smack a rocket off them?
Kill 5 peoplez
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina
I already tried using the Kritzkrieg.  The problem with the scout one is that most guys playing as scout run too fast and they lose the uber.
The demoman one requires 5 engie buildings together.  The soldier one requires just a good soldier.
Eldu
+62|6107|Belgium

sergeriver wrote:

I already tried using the Kritzkrieg.  The problem with the scout one is that most guys playing as scout run too fast and they lose the uber.
The demoman one requires 5 engie buildings together.  The soldier one requires just a good soldier.
Well, just ask Chaos to do the scout one while you're on ts/vent with him, he's imba as scout, I think I could also manag it .
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Eldu wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Well, just ask Chaos to do the scout one while you're on ts/vent with him, he's imba as scout, I think I could also manag it .
Well, since you two are on my friend list I'll ask you.  Thx m8.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
Hey, with those "uber a XXX and kill XXX people". Does it HAVE to be an Uber, or can it be a Critzkrieg?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Hey, with those "uber a XXX and kill XXX people". Does it HAVE to be an Uber, or can it be a Critzkrieg?
They're both ubercharges, except the regular (level1) medigun's ubercharge is invulnerability, the Critzcrieg orw/e it's spelt deploys an uber which gives 10 seconds 100% crits.

tl;dr Yes you can use either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard