blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/medium_2491825539_1f6e87f1b3_o.jpg
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/medium_2491825199_5efe138d60_o.jpg

Do Playboy models love video games? On a first meeting with Jo Garcia, it'd be easy to levy skepticism. She's Playboy's "Cyber Girl Of The Year," beating out 52 weeks of rival models in an online-only competition. It just happens, Garcia said, that she's "really big into games."

We've seen many beautiful faces representing themselves as gamers, of course; booth babes, models and even amateur cam girls using photos of themselves posed suggestively with game paraphernalia to sell products or drive web hits. Because of this phenomenon, every time you see a so-called "hot gamer chick," the temptation is to assume she can't possibly be an actual gamer.

"People don't understand that that the whole gaming world is not just for geeks, and assume that every person who plays video games is a geek that wears glasses," Garcia said. "It's a misnomer that needs to be put to rest."

Garcia told us she plays PC games and console titles, and owns both a Nintendo DS and a PSP. "It's something that I carry with me everywhere, like some people carry their iPods. It's the norm to me. I've had people send me messages like, 'oh you play video games?' And I'm like, 'why are you so surprised?"

"If I could get a job... being a game tester, I would do that all day long."

Wouldn't she get sick of it? "I don't think I would! I think that's one of those things... like you can eat chocolate all day long, and I can play video games all day and I'll get lost in them."

Her favorite games? "I love RPGs that tell stories," she said, listing the Final Fantasy series, Radiata Stories and the Xenosaga trilogy among her favorites.

"I like those games because they have a lot of sidequests," Garcia said. "You can build up your character doing small things. I'm 100 hours into FFXII and I'm not even done with the game yet. I'm doing all the hunts and the sidequests - I'm probably a third into the game and my guys are at level 60. I hold my characters high so when I go through the game it's a lot easier."

Garcia talked quite a bit about RPGs, with an enthusiasm for detail familiar to fans of the genre. She's aware, though, that both gamers and non-gamers might have a hard time believing that a winning Playboy model defers social time with pals to focus on her game console - perhaps because of the manipulative way in which the game industry uses pretty girls, or pretty girls use the game industry, to earn appeal.

Garcia has seen plenty of models paid to act like game fans when they're not, but said it's not the models' fault. "Sex sells," she said. "The thing that most of the guys see... the women taking pictures with an Xbox to make it look more glamorous... you can't blame so much the models, but the companies. [The models] are being paid to be there, like at the game conventions. I know a lot of girls that shoot that kind of stuff, but it's not done on purpose."

"They're trying to make it appeal to men. And I think men need more... finessing than women do. You can do woman-based advertising on a product, but I think if a woman wants to play video games, she's going to buy it regardless of the ads," Garcia said.

source
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6658|United States
That's hawt
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
She's beautiful, kinda looks like the girl next door, wouldn't expect her to get naked for the camera.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

aids
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Private_Adam wrote:

That's hawt

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids
Sorry to hear about that...hope they find the cure so you wont leave us too early

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-05-16 23:04:40)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys
i'll show her my noob tube and bunnyhopping skills
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sorry to hear about that...hope they find the cure so you wont leave us too early
Yeah, I''m hoping they find a cure for aids too. Then, once they cure my cancer also, I just have to worry about the leprosy.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5944|CANADA
I'd stick my Wrench into her FAV.

Last edited by The_Lance_117 (2008-05-16 23:21:53)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Yeah, I''m hoping they find a cure for aids too. Then, once they cure my cancer also, I just have to worry about the leprosy.
the ebola virus is pretty nasty too
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

blademaster wrote:

Long op
Hmm... Now who were the girls again here in BF2S...?
agent146
+127|6394|Jesus Land aka Canada
GReat!
BUT if her grenade kills are more then her rifle kills in battlefield 2......

gee i dont' know if i like her.
Ultrafunkula

agent146 wrote:

GReat!
BUT if her grenade kills are more then her rifle kills in battlefield 2......

gee i dont' know if i like her.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6793|Perth, Western Australia
This could bring a whole new meaning to 'nade whore'...

I'd tap it. Demonstrate my Deep Impact skills.
Ultrafunkula

You know, I'd rape all her bases! I'd even fire my arty on her uncap.

Did I say rape? I meant make lov... umm conqu..errr well you know. Go in, go somewhere else, go back in. But my aim is to stay alive so my clones don't start to spawn from there. That would not be cool.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6692|United States of America
Wow, RPGs? What a skank. Think of all those other nerds playing online with her who would run away if they ever saw her.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
Final Fantasy? Dead boner is dead.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5940|United States
i was playing bf2 a while back and heard this chick on voip anyone know who im talking about? she sounded hot, too
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6568|Southampton, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

TheAussieReaper wrote:

aids

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-05-17 12:48:53)

Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6007|London ㋛

argo4 wrote:

i was playing bf2 a while back and heard this chick on voip anyone know who im talking about? she sounded hot, too
"Fit on the phone, add ten stone"

Applies to VOIP too.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

Fragmovie or didn't happen
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652

SharkyMcshark wrote:

This could bring a whole new meaning to 'nade whore'...

I'd tap it. Demonstrate my Deep Impact skills.
hahah well said

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard