oStoneRo
+9|6649
So I'm playing on Mashtuur today when i notice that this man : lcplhurri is teamkilling a lot of guys. which at first kinda pissed me off but then i started to wonder, why isnt he being kicked, i mean he tked me at least 7 or 8 times alone so i pull up the scoreboard to see how low his score is but i cant find it, then i do, AT THE TOP OF THE LIST! he was getting points for tking!

here is a screen of the scoreboard

i wasnt able to get a screen showing him tking since the screenshots don't work, had to copy it to the clipboard and paste it in Photoshop, does any think this is enough proof to get him reset?
trog
+0|6676
two words:

color. bug.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

One word:

WhoCares?
oStoneRo
+9|6649
i thought color bug made ur guys look like baddies, not them like you, besides when i said i was gonna report him he vanished, and hey polarbearz I GIVE A FUCK WHEN HES TKING ME AND GETING POINTS FO RIT

Last edited by oStoneRo (2006-02-24 16:16:00)

trog
+0|6676
...ok. color bug= you see someone getting teamkills when they aren't.
he may have been bugged for you, or maybe YOU had the bug and saw everything he was doing as a teamkill. Gotta love programming that isn't even consistently bad.

Also, he was probably annoyed that you were going to try to report him for having the color bug.

thought about that?
Chillay-14
+21|6686
Who Cares!!
oStoneRo
+9|6649
hey if you dont care then fucking leave, duh! if you dont care why would you waste ur time to type that? fucking morons i tell you what,

guess it could be the bug but it was awfully weird, it was like he was spawning on our bases or something, cause he was everywhere, and everyone was trying to kick him but he wasnt saying anything about it.....
WormGuts
+17|6802|Dayton, Ohio
He's got 70+ hours logged in and only 48 tk's...I think you're wrong.
fungus020
+0|6781|London - England
it is the colour bug. i had a guy who was supposedly on my team the other day and he had a red tag. and as i was commander i could see where he was at all times and he was showing up as a friend but then he was killing my guys so i dropped arty on him and it wasnt a team kill or anything. it was weird coz he was coming up as on our team but was getting points for killing our guys
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
Hate to tell you, they're right. Once I was on teamspeak with a bunch of my friends and me were in a chopper, me piloting. I saw a guy in an apc, blue, looked friendly, but my mate tv'd him before i could say anything. To me it showed up as a tk, but for everyone else it was just a normal kill. Really messed up, everytime he killed someone for me it showed up as a tk but for everyone else it was a regular kill. Also love your patience for everyone on this forum and for not yelling hacker as soon as something weird came up.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6765|Longueuil
I believe some people can exploit the color bug...If they know how to replicate it...
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6765|Longueuil
I believe some people can exploit the color bug...If they know how to replicate it...
Ugaminor
+21|6681
Similar thing happened to me.  The guy showed up as if he were in my squad and he had the correct skin for USMC.  Everyone else saw him normally.  Luckily it did not result in any easy shots for him.
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6645
Who Caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>part Of The Damn Patches
stampthelamp
+0|6662
This really was a waist of a thread. We have a guy who has played for over 50 hrs who still doesn't recognize the color bug. He has an excuse though, I mean look at his score. 3,600 in 50 hours???? Are you playin to games at once or something? Do us a favor and create a thread that is worth our time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard