howler_27
+90|6689
Hey all, just a shout out to let you know that the Xtreme Honor Brigade will be running Wake Island Wednesdays on our server for the forseeable future.  We'd love to see any of the Bf2s'ers in there.  All we ask is that you honor the rules that scroll.  Thanks.

Server IP:   208.100.45.68  Teamspeak: VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM  port 8782

Here's the rules should you decide you want to read them prior to gaming: http://xtremehonor.com/rules.html

Last edited by howler_27 (2008-05-13 14:28:03)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.
howler_27
+90|6689
Well, nobody is forcing you to use it, but you're free to bash for whatever reason you want.  Personally use your own system, as long as you have fun, that's all we care about.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX

TrashBlinD wrote:

Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.
vent ftw , clarity, and low resouces

Edit: btw thanks for postin

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2008-05-13 14:33:52)

[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

TrashBlinD wrote:

Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.
TrashBlind doesn't have social skills - it's totally okay to ignore him.

Also from what I've seen in game, he can't fly, and he can't play on the ground.

So you can ignore him on two counts. Anything he tells you about his time in CAL or TWL is pure fantasy.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.

Also from what I've seen in game, he can't fly, and he can't play on the ground.

So you can ignore him on two counts. Anything he tells you about his time in CAL or TWL is pure fantasy.
no u
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.
Whoa, a Wake Island server?
Didn't see this one coming in a million years.
Thank God we don't have more 24/7 servers for those not-so-popular maps that we all love so much. https://pokeforum.us/images/smilies/tok.gif

Last edited by Guruz (2008-05-13 22:51:39)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

TrashBlinD wrote:

Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.

TrashBlinD > YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
#rekt
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

Guruz wrote:

Thank God we don't have more 24/7 servers for those not-so-popular maps that we all love so much. http://pokeforum.us/images/smilies/tok.gif
so there are many servers running Wake Island on Wednesdays?
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.

Tehremos wrote:

Guruz wrote:

Thank God we don't have more 24/7 servers for those not-so-popular maps that we all love so much. http://pokeforum.us/images/smilies/tok.gif
so there are many servers running Wake Island on Wednesdays?
Well, not literally.
But you can find a lot of Wake Only-servers on a Wednesday.

Last edited by Guruz (2008-05-14 05:27:34)

CommonSense
Banned
+51|5938|New York

TrashBlinD wrote:

Ewww TeamSpeak.

Get a ventrilo.

hai thar mr only fly a j10 and still fail.
howler_27
+90|6689
This really wasn't a post to debate weather Vent vs TS sucks, or who runs wake on any given schedual.  It was to let you know that our server was and that was it.  For those of the BF2s members that may have been in there, thank you for visiting. It was a great time.  For those who had nothing more to do than spam and post for the sake of posting, grow up a bit.  Thanks.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

howler_27 wrote:

This really wasn't a post to debate weather Vent vs TS sucks, or who runs wake on any given schedual.  It was to let you know that our server was and that was it.  For those of the BF2s members that may have been in there, thank you for visiting. It was a great time.  For those who had nothing more to do than spam and post for the sake of posting, grow up a bit.  Thanks.
I would join, but I truly despise Wake Island.
#rekt
howler_27
+90|6689
np
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6202
would you really want me to join your server and rape the other team so they disc.  ?
howler_27
+90|6689
Well, IF you read the rules, there is absolutely no Raping of uncaps or aircraft launch points, so I guess the answer is no, pleas don't join. Unless you want a kick, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard