+1,046|6565|England

Meh, oh well.

Can still do the treble though.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

ddenholm67 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I wouldn't expect Celtic fans to want Rangers to win seeing as they're not even Scottish, or even British.
You dont have a fucking clue what your talking about, again.
Nope, just you, most Celtic fans well, atleast on here, are Irish, because some religious guy set up Celtic eons ago for the Irish people in Scotland, hence the crest etc.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6742|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Bar a half chance about 6 mins in Rangers hardly got out of their half of the pitch at all and had to work hard, I thought they played great defensively, but just lacked going forward.  They played with more heart in the 2nd half and had a good call for a penalty , ref didn't agree though so no tomato and had a few half decent chances which they didn't capitalise on. Both Zenit's goals were crackers and all their women looked fit as fuck too.. so fair play to them well deserved!!!
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6555|Scotland

The Sheriff wrote:

ddenholm67 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I wouldn't expect Celtic fans to want Rangers to win seeing as they're not even Scottish, or even British.
You dont have a fucking clue what your talking about, again.
Nope, just you, most Celtic fans well, atleast on here, are Irish, because some religious guy set up Celtic eons ago for the Irish people in Scotland, hence the crest etc.
I don`t have a clue yet im scottish and i support Celtic?

I said this against Mek coz he created a thread about rangers and celtic and had a big thing about the irish supporting them.

and how rangers and celtic not being a big fixture anymore.

Well done to Zenit, unlucky rangers.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Well I mean the better team won on the night, not going to argue that. We all knew Rangers are a defensive team and are pretty rubbish going forward (even in the SPL), so the only way we were going to win was if they didnt score.

But it wasnt to be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard