Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

HAAHAHAHA i love my fx57 i can play all day with not one crash. KEKEKE.

but for the 3.2 Ghz intel 4 get a new cpu. intel sucks.... reallllly bad...
Wow, well if you would have been paying attention, you would of known it's not a hardware issue. It's something with the patch, causing crashes to desktop, never have i had a PC game crash as much as this one.
really ?

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...

bennisboy wrote:

I have:
3.2 Ghz intel 4
200 GB SATA hard drive
256mb ati radeon graphics card (cant remember which one)
48x dvd-rw drive
1GB RAM
so @ delta, i think you can SHUT THE FUCK UP
n i never had a problem before 1.2 even when I was running on full settings

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

jord wrote:

My bf2 crashes on average 5 times a day with differant types.e'g black screen,back to desktop,automatic restart,screen freezes.
Smell¡s like something has burned , check your Graphic card carefully it seems to be failing , Black Screens, and Automatic restarts are symptons of a full System crash m8

@bennisboy: ever knew that it doesnt matter what system you got? Just reintall ur BF2 and Repatch it directly to the 1.2 version i think that should do the trick

Skruples wrote:

I have:
amd x2 4800
geforce 7800 gtx 512
4 gigs of pc3200 ram
asus A8N-SLI premium

And I'm lucky if I can play the new patch for an hour without getting insane video lag. Oh, and I seem to "lose my connection to the server" a hell of a lot now as well.

So yeah, EA can go stick a cucumber up their collective ass.
if there is not ONE thing to do with system then why is all that posted?.... yeah thats a burn.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...
I got a Dell XPS Gen 4 with the AIR 850x video card , a gig of RAM and 400 gigs of space - and Istill crash . Hooray for great coding ! Hooray for lag on a cable connection ! Horrrrrrray !
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6753

jonnykill wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...
I got a Dell XPS Gen 4 with the AIR 850x video card , a gig of RAM and 400 gigs of space - and Istill crash . Hooray for great coding ! Hooray for lag on a cable connection ! Horrrrrrray !
There ya go DELL omfg.... :-)
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

Teckademics wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

Wow, well if you would have been paying attention, you would of known it's not a hardware issue. It's something with the patch, causing crashes to desktop, never have i had a PC game crash as much as this one.
really ?

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...

bennisboy wrote:

I have:
3.2 Ghz intel 4
200 GB SATA hard drive
48x dvd-rw drive
1GB RAM

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

jord wrote:

My bf2 crashes on average 5 times a day with differant types.e'g black screen,back to desktop,automatic restart,screen freezes.
Smell¡s like something has burned , check your Graphic card carefully it seems to be failing , Black Screens, and Automatic restarts are symptons of a full System crash m8

@bennisboy: ever knew that it doesnt matter what system you got? Just reintall ur BF2 and Repatch it directly to the 1.2 version i think that should do the trick

Skruples wrote:

I have:
amd x2 4800
geforce 7800 gtx 512
4 gigs of pc3200 ram
asus A8N-SLI premium

And I'm lucky if I can play the new patch for an hour without getting insane video lag. Oh, and I seem to "lose my connection to the server" a hell of a lot now as well.

if there is not ONE thing to do with system then why is all that posted?.... yeah thats a burn.
It was posted, because someone said "get a better system." Your childish behavior is typical, of someone who knows nothing about what they are talking about. Point is, could it be a hardware issue? Sure, but it's way to much of a common occurance for it to be hardware related.

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2006-02-24 07:54:50)

bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
I appreciate all your help, and the fact is I never had problems before this patch, I'm gonna give it one more go 2moz, n if not i'll uninstall n do the straiight to 1.2 patch
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6732|Peoria, Illinois
It's an issue with ATI video cards.... 1.21: "Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed".
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
psychotoxic187 can you go die? really just go fall from a building. like this.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/teckademics7420/mailed3.gif

that is all.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Teckademics wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/ … ailed3.gif

that is all.
IS THAT A REAL SUICIDE?
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

Teckademics wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/ … ailed3.gif

that is all.
Exactly the type of immaturity that is expected. You cannot discuss with out resorting to flaming? The FACT is, it is not a hardware issue for me. The pure fact that you cannot discuss, and resort to acting like a 7 year old is quite pathetic.
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

M1-Lightning wrote:

It's an issue with ATI video cards.... 1.21: "Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed".
Key word there is "certain." I think they are addressing the lower end card performance, as that was chewed up pretty good with the new patch.
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
two words:update BIOS
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

I haven't had much play time since the patch, but I always download the full patch, rather than trying to keep several incremental patches, and I haven't had any problems.  I agree with the previous post about trying the full patch if you used the incremental patch.

Oh, and I am also using an ATi card with no problems so far (BBA X800XT AIW).
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

FrEaK wrote:

two words:update BIOS
I have the most recent version of BIOS for my motherboard. What would that have to do with it anyways? I never had  a crash to desktop before the new patch.
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
why are you bitching about it your not even the person who started the thread ... i think your just mad cause you pc sucks , you have no life or you have something in your ass .. so mr smart guy ill leave it to you to fix your game thats if yours is even broken and if it is.. i would be one of the people to talk to but have fun .
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

Teckademics wrote:

why are you bitching about it your not even the person who started the thread ... i think your just mad cause you pc sucks , you have no life or you have something in your ass .. so mr smart guy ill leave it to you to fix your game thats if yours is even broken and if it is.. i would be one of the people to talk to but have fun .
My problem is, instead of telling people to get better systems, how about helping them? You have no idea what my system is, yet you say it sucks? You say I have something in my ass, when in fact I never once attacked anyone, unlike you and others. I know my system is above average, but then again I have nothing to prove to you.

MSI K8NEO-4 Motherboard
AMD 3500+, running at 2.4Ghz
2GB Mushkin Extreme Performance PC4000
ATI X1900XTX
X-FI Fatality
74GB Raptor drive for my games
80GB SATA drive for OS, and everything else.

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2006-02-24 11:35:01)

Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
i never said go get a better system.i said get a new cpu cause intel do suck. with amd everything is better.

then you come in with

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

now. telling me to learn how to listen is neg Uh tiv. so i reply with a neg UH tiv comment. we do this about 4 times and this is where we are now.
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

Teckademics wrote:

i never said go get a better system.i said get a new cpu cause intel do suck. with amd everything is better.

then you come in with

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

now. telling me to learn how to listen is neg Uh tiv. so i reply with a neg UH tiv comment. we do this about 4 times and this is where we are now.
I told you to pay attention, because you were telling him his Intel sucks. Intel does not suck, is AMD better at games? Yes, but like I said you started with the negative comments torward him, and his system for no reason. I never was negative, I stand by my statement, you weren't paying attention, and still aren't. You condemn his hardware immediately, and sound like a huge fanboy with your "Intel sucks.....reallllly bad" crap.
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
i have used both amd and intel and intel dose nothing but overheat. amd has the best cpu's out right now with the Fx57 (one core) and the F60 (2 core) there for i say intel suck.. i can care less how you feel about me or my comments. its not that hard to find his problem.

ONE1. 256mb ati radeon graphics card (cant remember which one) < his video card. the 1.2 patch has problems with ati cards nothing new.
TWO2.3.2 Ghz intel 4 the cpu.. its not the best thing in the world if all else fails overclock.. you can overclock the cpu and video card with easy to use tools.. i say update all drivers and overclock. use ati tool its simple for people who are new to overclocking. and plus more if he is trying to play SF hes fucked. that game is crash city now cause of the tow's that are getting fixed with the next patch. and as some one has said learn to get error reports.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

psychotoxic187 wrote:

"Intel sucks.....reallllly bad" crap.
I've used Intel for 9 years now. There's nothing wrong with them. I have a 3.2 Ghz P4/HT with 2.5 Gigs of Ram. I can run Photoshop, Illustrator, Xfire, Fraps, Teamspeak, BF2CC, and Media Player all at once while playing BF2 and it NEVER lags or overheats and I'm usually first in the server. What else could you ask for? You guys are just wasting your money buying AMD products.
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA

M1-Lightning wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

I've used Intel for 9 years now. There's nothing wrong with them. I have a 3.2 Ghz P4/HT with 2.5 Gigs of Ram. I can run Photoshop, Illustrator, Xfire, Fraps, Teamspeak, BF2CC, and Media Player all at once while playing BF2 and it NEVER lags or overheats and I'm usually first in the server. What else could you ask for? You guys are just wasting your money buying AMD products.
hi fanboy. well if you look at the stats from amd to intel amd has the better chips.. i dont care for name brand i just want the best of the best and right now thats amd.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Teckademics wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

hi fanboy. well if you look at the stats from amd to intel amd has the better chips.. i dont care for name brand i just want the best of the best and right now thats amd.
AMD certainly has the top chipset. But how many are buying it and why? Sorry, I don't need to look at top stats when buying hardware. I'm not trying to navigate a space shuttle with my PC. I look at my pocketbook and what I need to maximize my gaming enjoyment as well as durablity. My 9 year old PC is still running great and has never needed part replacement. How can having the fastest PC in the world make BF2 any better? It seems more like high school jock bullhshit except it's between a bunch of nerds instead. Chevy is better than Ford, Dodge is better than Chevy blah blah blah there's still a posted speed limit.
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
dumb ass having a faster system will run bf2 better. think about it...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

EA thanks you back
DTAC
+9|6742
I'm sure a lot of problems come down to cooling. With the graphics card, processor and memory running flat out for hours at a time because BF2 is a huge resource hog something could be overheating. There are programs that can display your GPU & CPU temperatures.

Forget the incremental upgrade path. >BF2>SF*>1.2

*=optional
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701

Teckademics wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

really ?

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

get a decent system...

bennisboy wrote:

I have:
3.2 Ghz intel 4
200 GB SATA hard drive
48x dvd-rw drive
1GB RAM

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

jord wrote:

Skruples wrote:

I have:
amd x2 4800
geforce 7800 gtx 512
4 gigs of pc3200 ram
asus A8N-SLI premium

People posted all that, including myself, to prove that the graphics slowdowns are not caused by hardware issues. If it was a hardware issue, it wouldn't be affecting so many people with a wide range of hardware in their systems. Just look at the quotes in there. Myself with a high end AMD cpu and Nvidia GPU, others with intel and ATI, it doesnt matter, everyones having problems.

Furthermore, I havent seen you contribute anything useful to this discussion besides telling people that intel sucks. Who cares? If people want an intel cpu then they'll buy an intel cpu, and I'm sure none of them give a shit what you think about it. All I can say is thank god we dont see you in the tech section.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard