Eyes like an angel, smiles like a devilllll ooooooh yeaaaaaaa
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL
i never was a bigbadvoodoodaddy fan.
but i respect them for quality of music, as a general music fan
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
I am so stuck on level 6. Looked at all the clues in the address bar, password link, password section and even tried to figure out words in the picture. Still have no idea what the fricken user and password are for that Level 6.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL
look at the ALTernative, what with a pc can you do with "ALT"ernative, might try to highlight something on the page to get something that will help you get the un/pw.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6759|Brixham, UK
Level 18 was the best, because it had a secret in it that rather contradicted the not pron name.

Last edited by DUFFKING (2006-02-23 06:09:02)

BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6730|Rochester, NY
Try these ones www.relpatseht.com and www.frvade.com
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6821|Belgium

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

So old yet so awesome. I think the farthest I got was level... 15?
Trigg, are you talking about old?
Space invaders is old
Pong IS old...

R
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Try these ones www.relpatseht.com and www.frvade.com
Can you say NOT ORIGINAL? these are exactly like notpr0n with different pictures.
try these, haha.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland
Lvl 5 is a bit wierd. I got the clues (beautiful + november stuff) and entered the song name that came and...nothing. I thought it was "some things". Not?
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6759|Brixham, UK
Level 6 is to do with ASCII AFAIK. There's a set of numbers hidden on the page, hence ALTERNATIVE.
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL

Landepaukku wrote:

Lvl 5 is a bit wierd. I got the clues (beautiful + november stuff) and entered the song name that came and...nothing. I thought it was "some things". Not?
not quite, its more like a simple song if you will.
(cough cough)
T3H_Destroyer
+0|6667
Oh yeah, I played this some time ago alright, played it all the way to level 81 (the end)

Then I got stuck on negative
[RSN]FSK.nor
+16|6669
The bad thing is that there is walktroughs all over google, so everytime I do a search the answear pops up. Even with -notpron
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
i got in level 3....
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6730|Rochester, NY
At level 6??? I hate scrambling words...
PsycoCheerio
+2|6737|Marysville, Washington
im on lvl 12 right now...but its extremly difficult so far...im determined to finish it by the time summer rolls around.
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL

[RSN]FSK.nor wrote:

The bad thing is that there is walktroughs all over google, so everytime I do a search the answear pops up. Even with -notpron
and this is for cheaters, and i believe those guys would probably be the stat padders for bf2 as well that just really tells something about somebody, they dont like to work for what they ahve they just love to cheat and thats just not cool, if you see a walk through, click the back button, easy as that.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

PsycoCheerio wrote:

im on lvl 12 right now...but its extremly difficult so far...im determined to finish it by the time summer rolls around.
All 138 levels?
PsycoCheerio

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

PsycoCheerio wrote:

All 138 levels?
Yea, i got 2 or 3 friends who are doing it with me every night for an hour or two, even with that i dont get more than 4 or 5 done a night.
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL

PsycoCheerio wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

PsycoCheerio wrote:

All 138 levels?
Yea, i got 2 or 3 friends who are doing it with me every night for an hour or two, even with that i dont get more than 4 or 5 done a night.
Just wait till you get the the further levels including the negatives and the greeks..haha you will be lucky to get 1 a week. promise you!
PsycoCheerio

theCrusifix wrote:

PsycoCheerio wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

All 138 levels?
Just wait till you get the the further levels including the negatives and the greeks..haha you will be lucky to get 1 a week. promise you!
That makes it all the more satisfying when i actually figure 1 out.
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL
PsycoCheerio, it really is isnt it? I remember sitting at the temp end pages ( when he was making new levels and we were wating in the negatives thats when i helped make a few) knowing that you did it with little help makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, haha.
ex0331
+-2|6798
my girlfriend and i are on level 8 right now. the previous ones werent too bad. but this one kinda has me. level 7 had me stumped but she is a programmer and nailed it in just a few minutes.i know it says  to use a download manager. i have get right but should i be using something different/ oh and a hint that doesnt give it away would be a plus. been interesting so far.
theCrusifix
+4|6665|Marshall, IL
for level 8 have you ever heard of reading a picture?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

im on level 3, how do you get to the next one?

im not very good at these kinda things

Last edited by zimmer92 (2006-02-25 04:07:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard