Showdown
Wet Work
Downpour
Ambush (cause it lags me)
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine

CrazeD wrote:

Wow. Ambush is exellent map, my favourite tbh.
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

Longbow wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Wow. Ambush is exellent map, my favourite tbh.
It'd be decent but it lags the hell out of me for some reason. All other maps I get 100+ FPS, but if I look into the middle section of Ambush it drops to 40-50. Very annoying.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA
Wetwork and shipment...grenade fest.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
Wetwork is the only map that I truly despise.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

DefCon-17 wrote:

Santa doesn't exist?
I´m sorry to bring this to you the hard way, but no, he does not exist. Never did. Your parents did get up in the middle of the night and drank the milk and ate the cookies after having sex for hours. Win/win situation.

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

Shipment and Downpour. Both are full of grenade spamming martyrdom faggots.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6794|Barrington, RI
Countdown
Shipment
Wetwork
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

I hate:

Bog
Wet Work
Shipment
Overgrown
Downpour
Countdown

Last edited by Ryan (2008-05-11 11:36:59)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield
I really hate the new maps , really !

Wish i never bought them.
cospengle
+140|6485|Armidale, NSW, Australia

steelie34 wrote:

shipment is stupid.   between all the martyrs and sonic boom, its basically a ragefest for angry kids
..."angry kids", that's my take on that map too. I usually go and check my email while I wait for the next map.

Winter Crash is OK as a map, but I'm not a fan of Xmas. Plus Xmas is in Summer.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
Shipment
Wet work
Bog
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6145|Texas
Bog, backlot, wet work, bloc, winter crash
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland

GGF0RCE wrote:

Bog, backlot, wet work, bloc, winter crash
Winter crash is the best map!
aLi3nZ
+138|6505|New Zealand
Shipment
Bog
Winter Crash
Downpour
Pipeline (Good map but doesn't go well with me for some reason)
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6692|San Francisco
I really dislike Downpour and Bog.  They are both just frustrating as all hell.

On another note, I still don't understand why people constantly call out and whine about "campers."  There's no such thing as Camping in CoD4 as there's nothing to camp.  No quad damage, no health pickups, rotating spawn positions...there's nothing wrong with staying in a tactical spot that you yourself should be aware of.  Snipers need to relocate to be good, sure, but ultimately you shouldn't run out in the open or constantly use one path of getting around/use a recognizable path pattern that will get someone easy kills since you keep doing it.

Camping has always meant that some jackass would hide by the quad and blast anyone who tried to get it.  When did it become synonymous with sniping?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Marconius wrote:

[...]
Camping has always meant that some jackass would hide by the quad and blast anyone who tried to get it.  When did it become synonymous with sniping?
Since little retarded kids figured that there are people playing that are way better than they are, thus destroying their experience of being the leetest haXx0r online. Since they can´t drop on the floor and start crying like they do when they don´t wanna eat their veggies, they start calling you all things from camp0r to no0bZors.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
If a map comes up I dont like I'll just get into some camp spots, at least I'll get a good KDR.

Also: ambush is failure beyond measure.
The#1Spot
+105|6538|byah
Anyone who hates more than 5maps in Cod4 shouldnt play it. Anyways I hate shipment, showdown and bog. No team work, just a spam fest is all I see in any of the game modes.
The#1Spot
+105|6538|byah

mtb0minime wrote:

Lately I've been finding myself completely avoiding Crossfire. I really hate that map. It's just a giant camp-fest without many alternate routes. I love CoD4 because it's fast-paced and there are many different paths to get to many different places. But Crossfire is just way too linear for my tastes.

I'm also disliking Bloc, mainly because of the massive amounts of camping, but at least there are a little bit more alternate paths than in Crossfire.

And don't tell me to "stfu and just flank the campers". In Crossfire, everyone is sniping down the main path, and then the few others camp the only pathways off to the side. It's really annoying.

I like motion in a map. I like how sides constantly change. In Crossfire it pretty much boils down to a stalemate, unless you have a really good team that actually uses teamwork (extremely rare in this game, especially if it's TDM). Plus I've been playing Sabotage a bit lately and it's the same thing. The bomb just sits there in the middle and neither side can move it. Then sudden death comes and if anyone wasn't camping before, they certainly are now.

Whew, ok now that my rant's over, any particular maps you despise?
You are right about crossfire but I still like the map. Yesterday I got a 29kill streak with the rpd using the down stairs floor on the opfor side thewhole round sniping the guys in the 2 story building on the Marine side.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard