Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island
And.. i ended up being stupid (being that I was drunk at the time), and fucked up, and my parents came to the condo.  We have the condo because my parents almost got divorced at one point, so my dad got the condo, and then they got back together, and we just had it for a year basically.  so i went out recently and made a copy of the key to use the place without my parents knowing.  so, i ask you guys, what can i do to make them less mad/make the consequences lessen?  being that i lied to them in the past and got into some other minor trouble in the past.

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2008-05-09 21:13:54)

argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
who is "them"?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
don't get drunk and do dumb shit.

that's worked for me nicely.

5 hours of fun you can't even remember isn't worth 3 weeks of damage control.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

argo4 wrote:

who is "them"?
ah shit my bad, being that i'm drunk now...
"them" is my parents.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Kill them both, inherit condo, win!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

ghettoperson wrote:

Kill them both, inherit condo, win!
the thing is, the reason i decided to use it is cause the lease expires next week, so i figured i'd end it on a good note, ya know?
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
tak to them say youre sorry blah blah blah ...are they there now?
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

argo4 wrote:

tak to them say youre sorry blah blah blah ...are they there now?
yeah they are in their room now, i'm in mine.  i tried doing something, but they said that its not the time.  and they r especially right, cause they are furious now.
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
just let it go for a good while man, your F'd and just deal with it.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
Wait until 1. they've calmed down and 2. you've sobered up, then, A. apologise and B. take whatever punishment is coming like a man.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Wait until 1. they've calmed down and 2. you've sobered up, then, A. apologise and B. take whatever punishment is coming like a man.
exactly.  You did what anyone would do, but it was, as any DECENT parent would say, the wrong thing to do.  people drinking in thier house can get them into alot of trouble.

Take the punishment, cause they have to punish really.  I bet deep down they understand that as thier child, and the situation is what it is, any reasonable person would have done that.

Hell, they will DEFINITELY laugh about it someday, when the situation ages, as long as no legal or phyiscal harm was done to anyone or the place.

Trust me, your parents would have done the same when they were younger.   Man up, no excuses, just take the punishment and show them respect in thier action.  THAT is the most mature and reasonable way to take thier wrath.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-05-09 22:28:43)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

exactly.  You did what anyone would do, but it was, as any DECENT parent would say, the wrong thing to do.  people drinking in thier house can get them into alot of trouble.

Take the punishment, cause they have to punish really.  I bet deep down they understand that as thier child, and the situation is what it is, any reasonable person would have done that.

Hell, they will DEFINITELY laugh about it someday, when the situation ages, as long as no legal or phyiscal harm was done to anyone or the place.

Trust me, your parents would have done the same when they were younger.   Man up, no excuses, just take the punishment and show them respect in thier action.  THAT is the most mature and reasonable way to take thier wrath.
Or you could kill them.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
Copy the key, and throw a suprise party for some dumbass occasion

When they walk through the door all    you should be all like

Last edited by GodFather (2008-05-09 22:53:43)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
Well im not gonna give the "You shouldn't have done it in the first place" speech... but you know what im getting at.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

ghettoperson wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Or you could kill them.
you know what ghetto.. that's just obvious.   Thanks for pointing out the easiest, most obvious course of action.   why don't you just say

ghettoperson wrote:

knock them out with a baseball bat, harvest thier organs, and cook the rest of their bodies and sell thier cooked organs as a local street corner cooked meats vendor
Because... that's just such an obvious reasonable response.

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5987|Aus, Qld
Just say your sorry, offer to clean up the place, and accept your punishment.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

dont have partys in your condo
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

SamTheMan:D wrote:

dont have partys in your condom*
How did they even find out you were hving a party?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

RoosterCantrell wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Or you could kill them.
you know what ghetto.. that's just obvious.   Thanks for pointing out the easiest, most obvious course of action.   why don't you just say

ghettoperson wrote:

knock them out with a baseball bat, harvest thier organs, and cook the rest of their bodies and sell thier cooked organs as a local street corner cooked meats vendor
Because... that's just such an obvious reasonable response.
its the perfect crime!
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

jord wrote:

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

They walked in on him..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Naight your sig should spell Secretly.

Ontopic.

Unlucky, just be nice to them for a while.
_raab
+28|6235|Western Aust.
You gotta man up. Acknowledge to them that you were in the wrong, apologise, and do some good. Help them out once in a while, study a bit more for that test and show them some improvements, just do some small nice things. To them it all adds up, to you, it's just a bit of you're time and some thought.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Manipulating parents is easy. Just talk to your father alone and tell him something like "there was this girl I like and she kind of talked me in to it" but more importantly whatever you say end with "Mom wont understand that but you do dad". That is going to make him feel so good he wont care about what you did. 
Than you talk to your mother alone and apologise for "disappointing her". Not for drinking and making a party but for disappointing her. Than you say something like "I will never do it again but can you please help me out with dad, he wont understand that I made a mistake". Your mother will love this. She will take credit for your father not being to mad. Works perfectly.

And it has nothing to do with your parents having marriage problems. It works on all parents.
I used to do that when I was a kid. If I wanted money I would talk to my dad and say "I cant ask mother for money because she doenst understand". It doesnt have to make much sense but dads love it.

This works even better if you dad works longer than you mother (like in my case) because dads will always have that fear that they are not connecting enough with their sons. Its just human nature.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

naightknifar wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

They walked in on him..
No' he says he fucked up and they came to the condo, implying he did something that made them go to the condo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard