That was shaping up for a nice finish
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6338|14072
Jr's got this
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6591|The Land of Scott Walker
Darn, Jr had it, but no one helped.  He pulled out at the perfect time, but stupid Biffle didn't follow.  Ass.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-04-26 15:06:15)

Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida
shit
Stingray24
Oh well, Jr can win tomorrow.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6338|14072
Aw crap.. I usually don't watch nationwide but that was a good race. Although Stewert won
Stingray24
Tony just destroyed that engine bouncing it off top revs for about a full minute.
Stingray24
Jr: She gotta couple dents from bump drafting
DSRTurtle
+56|6832

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Aw crap.. I usually don't watch nationwide but that was a good race. Although Stewert won
Now Tony can win tomorrow at Dega for the weekend sweep.  Just to make all the 20 haters mad. 
Stingray24
Junior to the lead!!
Stingray24
Kyle Busch passed below the yellow line to get his position ... and NASCAR does nothing. *puke*  Same with Montoya driving into the side of Menard and NASCAR does nothing.  If it was Tony they'd have black flagged him.  Booooo Boooo Booooo

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-04-27 14:37:22)

i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

ugh...
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
what a shit result for today...

agreed...*bleh*

VicktorVauhn
+319|6538|Southern California
Saw that last 6 laps of the race....what a shit ending.
Was looking interesting in the last couple of laps, then a yellow flag finish....god I hate yellows.
DSRTurtle
+56|6832

Stingray24 wrote:

Kyle Busch passed below the yellow line to get his position ... and NASCAR does nothing. *puke*  Same with Montoya driving into the side of Menard and NASCAR does nothing.  If it was Tony they'd have black flagged him.  Booooo Boooo Booooo
It does look like Jimmy tried to force him down there when he went up about 1/4 of lane just before that.  Besides Nascar didn't call anything on aggressive driving all day.

The Gibbs cars were the ones to beat but I think Tony had the best car.  Not sure what happened with the Tire that got him at the back of the pack.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2008-04-27 16:27:15)

Stingray24
Watched the pass in slowmo on ESPN.com. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cu … id=3371103

If you freeze the vid you'll see Busch's car straddling the yellow line coming off the corner before he even gets to the 48.  Jimmy tried to squeeze him after Busch was already way past the line.  Guess Busch gets a pass when others were warned about going below the line.  Oh well, spilled milk now.  You're going down next race Busch, you little girly man.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-04-27 19:20:13)

Stingray24
Props to LePage for stepping up and admitting he screwed up royally. 

TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP)—Kevin Lepage apologized Sunday for starting a 15-car accident in the Nationwide Series that he initially insisted wasn’t his fault.

Lepage started the crash at Talladega Superspeedway when he was coming out of the pits with 47 laps to go Saturday. He tried to blend back onto the track as the pack of traffic raced toward turn 1, effectively entering the racing line at half the speed the rest of the cars were traveling.

Carl Edwards practically ran over Lepage’s car to trigger the massive wreck. Lepage insisted it wasn’t his fault, but took responsibility after reviewing the footage and called it the biggest mistake he’s made in his 25 years of racing.

“After reviewing the tapes of the accident I realize I need to apologize to NASCAR, the car owners, my fellow competitors and, most importantly, the fans,” he said in a statement released by his team, Specialty Racing. “I made a huge driver error by blending onto the race track in the wrong area. This caused a multicar accident and changed the outcome of the race for many teams.

“I’m so thankful that no one was hurt considering the number of cars involved.”

Lepage vowed not to make the same mistake again, and said not accepting blame initially made him look like a “heel.”

“There is not a single person to blame for this huge mistake except myself,” he said. “I have worked very hard over the years to gain the respect of NASCAR, the owners, competitors and the fans, and it will take a long time to gain it back after what happened.”

Lepage said if he could do it over, he would have let the leaders by before blending on to the track.
icecold2510
+31|6440
The drafting was crazy today.

Two car drafts headed to the front by themselves.

Forget the middle line, all line up on the outside and inside lines too!
Stingray24
Randy Moss owning a NASCAR team? I thought I only had to put up with seeing him during football season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/8 … truck-team

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-05-01 19:01:08)

Stingray24
We had the best chance to finally see Kyle Busch get a beat down.  He got bumped in the Nationwide race by Steve Wallace and went over to his car to complain and got his helmet grabbed and shoved out of the window.  Steve Wallace had the best quote "well, he's being a little girl about it".  Kyle's quote?  "I'll wreck as many cars as I need to."  We already knew that Kyle, that's why we think you're a douche.  Steve bumped and got you loose, that's racing, but you want to wreck him.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-05-03 07:28:54)

Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida
who are you guys voting for for the all-star race. I've been voting for David Ruetiman religiously.
DSRTurtle
+56|6832

Strngs012 wrote:

who are you guys voting for for the all-star race. I've been voting for David Ruetiman religiously.
Vickers cause he's having a good season and desreves it.
Stingray24
All I have to say is fuck you Kyle Busch.  You have no class.  Even if you got loose, it's not Junior's job to stay out of your way.  He was holding his line, if you couldn't hold yours, BRAKE.  What a douchebag.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-05-03 20:36:53)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6436|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Stingray24 wrote:

All I have to say is fuck you Kyle Busch.  You have no class.  Even if you got loose, it's not Junior's job to stay out of your way.  He was holding his line, if you couldn't hold yours, BRAKE.  What a douchebag.
I ACTUALLY SAW THAT

I was like "wow, what a mcdickface"

/me leaves NASCAR thread
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Stingray24
I want to see the digital Foxtrax view from the top of the cars of Kyle wrecking Junior.  Curious that FOX didn't show it ....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard