kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Mods - wanted everyone to see this, hence not in other GTA topics..

DBTechno

Boston (eCanadaNow) - According to a retailer in Germany, Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto IV will be making its way to the PC on November 30 of this year. This comes one day before the game launches on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

There has yet to be any confirmation from Rockstar on this, but the German retailer has listed the game as coming out on November 30 for the PC.

This would go along with the trend of past Grand Theft Auto releases.

In the past, Grand Theft Auto games have been released on the PC around 6 months to 1 year following the release of the game on their respective console, with it being the PS2 in the past.

This builds up on past rumors that Rockstar would release a PC version in October.
There's also a site that has the PC version listed..

If this is true - I cannot wait. It looks superb!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
As I said in the other thread:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6778
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
<liquidat0r> i can wait that long
<liquidat0r> it'll give me something to do during the day at uni
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT
Did you read this?

It says that the game will come out on PC on November 30 of this year, one day before it does for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Fail.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island

nukchebi0 wrote:

Did you read this?

It says that the game will come out on PC on November 30 of this year, one day before it does for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Fail.
EPIC FAIL
Anyways, can't wait to get my copy for 360, just shipped out today should have it tomorrow or the next day.

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2008-04-29 18:03:09)

UUD40
+8|6373|San Diego, CA

nukchebi0 wrote:

Did you read this?

Fail.
No, read it carefully (reading skillz ftw It says the PC version will launch Nov. 30 2008.

DBtechno wrote:

This (information) comes one day before the game launches on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Wow if its true, and please, i hate high min specs.. Although i love sexy graphics.
UUD40
+8|6373|San Diego, CA
rofl saw this browsing rockstars website: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page= … teractive0

and this: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page= … teractive0 (hit the poster, =])

Last edited by UUD40 (2008-04-29 18:32:26)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT

UUD40 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Did you read this?

Fail.
No, read it carefully (reading skillz ftw It says the PC version will launch Nov. 30 2008.

DBtechno wrote:

This (information) comes one day before the game launches on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Wow. It isn't a lack of reading skills, but a lack of writing skills at fault here, then.

The word 'this' is associated with the preceding noun, in this case, Rockstar Games' GTA IV PC version.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-04-29 18:32:28)

UUD40
+8|6373|San Diego, CA
Woah, sorry dude. Maybe I'll write it out instead of using a smiley next time.

BTW "This" was at the beginning of a sentence. Improper or not.

EDIT: Maybe you were just 'skimming' through the article and mis-read it. I don't blame you. =]

Last edited by UUD40 (2008-04-29 18:52:35)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT

UUD40 wrote:

Woah, sorry dude. Maybe I'll write it out instead of using a smiley next time.

BTW "This" was at the beginning of a sentence. Improper or not.

EDIT: Maybe you were just 'skimming' through the article and mis-read it. I don't blame you. =]
Oh, no, you didn't offend me at all.

I was just pointing out the person who wrote the article did a terrible job with clarity here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard