DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

Yea, read about that a while ago. I want to read it from several sources, including Rockstar themselves before I believe any of that.

Wouldn't suck if it were true, though..
I need around tree fiddy.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

DonFck wrote:

Yea, read about that a while ago. I want to read it from several sources, including Rockstar themselves before I believe any of that.

Since I wasn't allowed to buy my PS3 coz my wife said I spend too much time playing online games blah blah, it would be great to continue the series on PC.  I love GTA Rockstar, don't forget the fans who couldn't get the next-gen consoles.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6753|Singapore
Shit, make it for PC please rockstar. And dont make the min specs as high as Crysis/Assassins creed.

Last edited by Ayumiz (2008-04-29 05:29:32)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6862|Reykjavík, Iceland.
OMG YES! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Ayumiz wrote:

Shit, make it for PC please rockstar. And dont make the min specs as high as Crysis/Assassins creed.
Lies, I wants sexy graphics.

sergeriver wrote:

Since I wasn't allowed to buy my PS3 coz my wife parents said I spend too much time playing online games blah blah, it would be great to continue the series on PC.  I love GTA Rockstar, don't forget the fans who couldn't get the next-gen consoles.
QFT

Last edited by PBAsydney (2008-04-29 06:02:36)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon

PBAsydney wrote:

OMG YES! GIMME GIMME GIMME!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6829|Nårvei

sergeriver wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Since I wasn't allowed to buy my PS3 coz my wife said I spend too much time playing online games blah blah, it would be great to continue the series on PC.  I love GTA Rockstar, don't forget the fans who couldn't get the next-gen consoles.
Where does the wife fit into the equation when buying a new console ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

Varegg wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Me playing BF2, COD4, PS2, TF2, CSS = Wife bitching about my addiction for VG = PS3 banned
[SCUMBAGZ]-=MEDAL=-
+9|5868|Netherlands

sergeriver wrote:

Varegg wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Me playing BF2, COD4, PS2, TF2, CSS = Wife bitching about my addiction for VG = PS3 banned
can see the woman in house have the bull hoorns
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6371|uk

However..........

R* (supposedly) wrote:

As for GTA IV coming out on the PC, that’s very doubtful as we currently have no plans to develop for the PC. We could only focus our efforts extensively on so many consoles at once, and PC might not see the light of day.
Note however, that they also said there would be no PC edition for SA... but ofc there was.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon

Titch2349 wrote:

R* (supposedly) wrote:

As for GTA IV coming out on the PC, that’s very doubtful as we currently have no plans to develop for the PC. We could only focus our efforts extensively on so many consoles at once, and PC might not see the light of day.
Note however, that they also said there would be no PC edition for SA... but ofc there was.
it would only make sense, seeing as how it's all developed for the consoles with PCs, is it not?  now i doubt they use a windows OS or whatever, but some custom coding shell, but how hard can it be to port the code to pc?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
My Birthday is in October.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6208|Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487

Ayumiz wrote:

Well the graphics are allot worse than those games, so if your PC can run those than you should be able to handle GTA4 easily.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5984|London, England

Phatmatt wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

My Birthday is in December.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6499|Somewhere else

Of course they will.  It's just sad that it's soo far down the road.

Actually...Fuck Rockstar.  I bought GTA 1 right after it came out.  I loved 3 and VC, but San Andreas blows.  If I wanted to play the sims... I'd buy the sims.   I fucking died 5 times on missions on GTA SA because I apparently starved to death.  I had just started out, and gave up on that rediculous shit.  Fuck that. 

Then GTA4....  But not on PC.... um why? I am one of those people that doesnt see consoles as necissary when a PC is just fine.  While that's just my opinion, are PC's not capable of handling GTA4?

It's the same rutine... Consoles... and PC later.  months later.  Anyone who didn't see this coming... well, god help you.  I think it's actually insulting that they DIDN'T release it along with consoles.

Fuck it.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Actually...Fuck Rockstar.  I bought GTA 1 right after it came out.  I loved 3 and VC, but San Andreas blows.  If I wanted to play the sims... I'd buy the sims.   I fucking died 5 times on missions on GTA SA because I apparently starved to death.  I had just started out, and gave up on that rediculous shit.  Fuck that. 

Then GTA4....  But not on PC.... um why? I am one of those people that doesnt see consoles as necissary when a PC is just fine.  While that's just my opinion, are PC's not capable of handling GTA4?

It's the same rutine... Consoles... and PC later.  months later.  Anyone who didn't see this coming... well, god help you.  I think it's actually insulting that they DIDN'T release it along with consoles.

Fuck it. warez kiddies.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6362

Phatmatt wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6694|Canberra, AUS

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Fuck it.
I think someone forgot that SA was actually a new game...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Longbow
+163|6666|Odessa, Ukraine

nukchebi0 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Fuck it. warez kiddies.
Theres as much warez on consoles as on PC. Those who think that console games are all legal just dont know where to find warez.

And no, I don't have console.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6472|The Twilight Zone
I just hope i don't get stabbed when I'll go in the store and buy the PC version.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard