Poll

Will you upgrade your system to play BF3?

Yes, I need to upgrade it anyway35%35% - 35
Yes, I want to play BF3 at high detail14%14% - 14
No, I'm not buying another game full of bugs11%11% - 11
No, my system is Ok39%39% - 39
Total: 99
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6491

No, I am gonna quit PC gaming when this PC becomes garbage. A year or two probably.
Oldirti
+10|6162
For Project Reality 2.0 i'll do anything.

Last edited by Oldirti (2008-04-27 19:40:06)

**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6197|Vancouver, BC, Canada
There should be a "I'd upgrade it if they pull a Crysis" option, like I'm not gonna upgrade it just so i can play on high, but if mine can't pull off 20 fps on medium then I'll upgrade my video card.
weasel_thingo
+74|6369
my computer is shit, but so are all the new games
BF3 is the only game that will probs make me upgrade my PC
also lol at all the bug shit, TF2 pisses me off with bugs more than BF2 ever did
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

Zimmer wrote:

GTAIV will be taking over my life. Why care about this?

Anyway, there will be better games out than this when the time comes. If not, my system can cope.
Flush GTA IV.

Mafia 2 all the way.
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6413|Ohio

Volatile wrote:

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

Unless Dice pulls their heads out of their asses and actually makes a functional game, there is no way in hell I will buy another from them.
BF2 was apparently functional enough that you spent 1700 hours playing it.
Barely.  I blame the time wasted on the fact that I was broke for months on end.  Sure I could have cut off my interwebs, but then what would an extra $25 really get me? 

BF2 was fooked up more with every patch since 1.12. Think that was the last before 1.2. While the list of bugs is huge, there is only one that really pissed me off.  Hit detection. Isn't that the main thing in an fps? FFS dice made it so that you couldn't even get reliable hit detection on a tank with 1.4! Without reliable hit detection, an fps is not functional.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

Volatile wrote:

Unless Dice pulls their heads out of their asses and actually makes a functional game, there is no way in hell I will buy another from them.
BF2 was apparently functional enough that you spent 1700 hours playing it.
Barely.  I blame the time wasted on the fact that I was broke for months on end.  Sure I could have cut off my interwebs, but then what would an extra $25 really get me? 

BF2 was fooked up more with every patch since 1.12. Think that was the last before 1.2. While the list of bugs is huge, there is only one that really pissed me off.  Hit detection. Isn't that the main thing in an fps? FFS dice made it so that you couldn't even get reliable hit detection on a tank with 1.4! Without reliable hit detection, an fps is not functional.
The hit detection on US jets is 500% reliable.
GR34
+215|6587|ALBERTA> CANADA
No unless there will be a PR mod for it then yes
jsnipy
+3,276|6565|...

Yes, I want to play BF3 at high detail.

* For all the complaining about bugs, it was a cutting edge game in more ways than one ... bugs come with the territory.

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-04-29 16:50:52)

sithao
+63|6668|Los Angeles, California
Where are you guys hearing these "rumors" from?.

"Yes, I need to upgrade it anyway"

Last edited by sithao (2008-04-29 19:14:06)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6488|The Land of Scott Walker
I'll likely upgrade if my current PC can't handle it, which means buying 2GB more ram and buying the 8800 I've wanted anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard