Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

OI, i just went on to help you out and no one was there
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Ec0li wrote:

justice wrote:

How about 24/7 mashtuur and oman....nice balanced inf map, and a vehicle map that everyone likes.
I like
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Whats the deal with monday nights ladies? We not doing this now? Ill be home at half 7, ill be on bf2 by 8, hopefully on the bf2s server with some other bf2s'ers.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Monday 7.50pm, what server ip will we be on and please post TS channel.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Well im on the bf2s server and no one is there. Plus it's been changed to karkand. GG
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

HAY CAN I BE COOL AND PLAY WITH YOU GAISE LOL

for some reason, i don't have as much lag on the EU server as the US server
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

cowami wrote:

HAY CAN I BE COOL AND PLAY WITH YOU GAISE LOL

for some reason, i don't have as much lag on the EU server as the US server
It's because you're azn.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

damn haven't been in this section for ages!

whats up BITCHES!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
i stopped going on it when bf2s's main page stopped prompting me to go in with players in it since its stuck at 30.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Nice one to KP - Sam and Sherrif for last nights game, hope Sherrif can get his problem sorted.

To anyone else who turned up on TS sorry if I didnt hear you I didnt notice others had come and gone and who they were until I logged out.  I have Vista and thus no TS Overlay.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

I fell asleep on the couch last night and voke up at midnight

Was there any action at all ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

/winks at Varegg
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Just a suggestion .....

How about a Karkand IO 24/7 server ? ... those are popular these days and will help fill the empty slots to get it going ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

/winks at Varegg
I wasn't sure which server of ours to go and and it was empty anyway so the three of us went elsewhere but it's a start I suppose.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

1927 wrote:

Nice one to KP - Sam and Sherrif for last nights game, hope Sherrif can get his problem sorted.

To anyone else who turned up on TS sorry if I didnt hear you I didnt notice others had come and gone and who they were until I logged out.  I have Vista and thus no TS Overlay.
I wasn't aware of this? I thought were gonna meet up on the BF2s EU server? Even though someone has changed it to karkand.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Ec0li wrote:

1927 wrote:

I wasn't aware of this? I thought were gonna meet up on the BF2s EU server? Even though someone has changed it to karkand.
It should have Karkand as startmap and then a balance of Air & City maps after that ...

Varegg wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

1927 wrote:

It should have Karkand as startmap and then a balance of Air & City maps after that ...
We had waited for about 30 mins before going elsewhere as nobody had joined the server and I had posted here in the minutes leading up to it as you will see, I was unsure myself as to which server as nobody was in it and I didnt want to sit in the wrong one.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

I also posted last night around 4 ish at work. Was on bf2s server from 8 to half 8 to no avail. Ah well.
We should try and start posting in this thread/new one towards the end of the next weekend so we give everyone enough chance to find correct server and TS ip and perhaps get people to post there BF2 names so we can relate with who is who on here/BF2.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
On the assumption that quite a lot of us are of school/college/uni age ... most people probably have exams around now or in the near future. And if they're in the near future, then they should be working for the exams. (At least, this is the case for me ...)

I therefore predict that there'll be a definite lull in gaming/forum activity until mid June.

Whilst I admire you for trying to get people on the server 1927, it might not work out very well right now.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

liquidat0r wrote:

On the assumption that quite a lot of us are of school/college/uni age ... most people probably have exams around now or in the near future. And if they're in the near future, then they should be working for the exams. (At least, this is the case for me ...)

I therefore predict that there'll be a definite lull in gaming/forum activity until mid June.

Whilst I admire you for trying to get people on the server 1927, it might not work out very well right now.
Exactly, I have been flat out for the past week, and wont be playing any games for at least another week.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Good job '27 and Sams, we were ripping it up on some Jalalabad vehicles and IO Karkand
Monday has almost come upon us again, who's playing tomorrow night?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

1927 wrote:

Monday has almost come upon us again, who's playing tomorrow night?
Not sure if I can tomorrow, maybe.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Possibly, but I "should" be revising. We'll see

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard