ZeqTr wrote:

dude, it`s like the third thread of you moaing about your stats. GG
Who is that directed towards ZeqTr????
niko
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6674|Iceland

Polux wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I will write again to the EA support, this time I'm going to be rude!!!
You are so dumb, just start over again, why the hell do you care about stats so much ? I don't get this...
Polux.... what are YOU doing in here?

Don't tell me, that you enter the forums, looking for everybody that talk about their stats, just to say " cut the whining, just start over again"

That's as smart as  walking into Africa and say "wow, what's the deal with all those black people. What are they doing here?"

This website was originally based on the Stat site and grew from there. So nothing wrong with talking about your stats in here.

P.s. having an e-penis does not fulfill women's needs. So don't bother trying to grow one here.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6721|USA

Big_Fat_Panda wrote:

Polux wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I will write again to the EA support, this time I'm going to be rude!!!
You are so dumb, just start over again, why the hell do you care about stats so much ? I don't get this...
Polux.... what are YOU doing in here?

Don't tell me, that you enter the forums, looking for everybody that talk about their stats, just to say " cut the whining, just start over again"

That's as smart as  walking into Africa and say "wow, what's the deal with all those black people. What are they doing here?"

This website was originally based on the Stat site and grew from there. So nothing wrong with talking about your stats in here.

P.s. having an e-penis does not fulfill women's needs. So don't bother trying to grow one here.
DAMN!!!! My E-Penis was getting to a respectable 10 inches too!!!!!
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6721|USA
Holly shit, we're finally getting up the food chain at EA! See the latest below:

Hi SFCCDailey,

We appreciate your support for Battlefield

We understand your concern and your frustration in this issue. Please
understand we are taking your issue and every issue that comes in very
seriously. By reviewing the history between Drake and yourself I have a
full understanding of this issue. Let me just say Drake has a great
understanding of this issue and has done virtually everything possible to
get what he can back from this horrible stat issue that we have had over the
past month. With the extreme amount of players that were found on these
servers Drake had to make a decision to reset all players to zero and give
back no stats or try to come up with a script or restore file that would
allow players to be granted some of their soldiers information. As you can
see he spend a good number of hours trying to create and get back players
stats so at no time is he not taking this as serious as possible. So please
understand he and Customer Support have done everything and more for you and
soldiers on this issue. Again I personally apologize for not being able to
restore your entire account to your liking.

Thank You,

Paul G.
US Operations Supervisor
Customer Support Department
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6792|Bulgaria
SFCCDailey - that's good, I like your efforts, man!
btw I am very happy because after my new angry ticket EA restored my Rank and Global score right away, hehe! So now I'm a 1 Star General again!
What sucks is that my hours of playtime aren't restored...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6752|Mexico City
Nikola, i fear we can be reseted again;
check your commander, team and combat score. add them up. they dont sum up to the global score.....
in 3 weeks another guy at EA will look at it and call us hackers and reset us for the nth time....
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6792|Bulgaria
Sergio - I know that, you're right. But what can I do? For now I am happy to have that shiny star again.

as for Polux - yes, man, if you don't care, why post??? too much free time? In case you don't know, bf2s.com is a site about STATS. SO, in case you're not interested in stats, why spend your time here?? This is wierd.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6721|USA
As soon as I get another update I Will post it here!
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6375
As you can
stats so at no time is he not taking this as serious as possible.
what, hes getting paid for it now move your but at that desk and write the goddam script for giving back everything ,lol.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6721|USA

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

As you can
stats so at no time is he not taking this as serious as possible.
what, hes getting paid for it now move your but at that desk and write the goddam script for giving back everything ,lol.
I agree 110%
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6387|the land of bourbon
my advice is to let it go, bf3 will be here before you know it.  5, 10, even 50 years down the road are you still going to be clinging to your bf2 stats?

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-04-25 06:30:07)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6792|Bulgaria

SFCCDailey wrote:

As soon as I get another update I Will post it here!
Ok, good luck!!
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6653|I smell corners

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Sergio - I know that, you're right. But what can I do? For now I am happy to have that shiny star again.

as for Polux - yes, man, if you don't care, why post??? too much free time? In case you don't know, bf2s.com is a site about STATS. SO, in case you're not interested in stats, why spend your time here?? This is wierd.
I'm happy that not all people in the FORUMS come here because of the stats, otherwise there would be more like you and bf2s.com would be the shit

If the site is only about stats as YOU say, why is chuy making a new website and closing the forums at bf2s.com ? I'm sure because there are still so many people who have to write about their precious stats, get a life kid.

Last edited by Polux (2008-04-25 09:32:54)

Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL
+4|6257|The Netherlands

Nikola Bathory wrote:

SFCCDailey - that's good, I like your efforts, man!
btw I am very happy because after my new angry ticket EA restored my Rank and Global score right away, hehe! So now I'm a 1 Star General again!
What sucks is that my hours of playtime aren't restored...
lol m8, why are you so bothered? Be happy, youll get an enormous SPM I thought you cared bout your stats, so this would be a real award to you, right?

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Nikola, i fear we can be reseted again;
check your commander, team and combat score. add them up. they dont sum up to the global score.....
in 3 weeks another guy at EA will look at it and call us hackers and reset us for the nth time....
Nope, its right it doesnt fit.... It proves that you have fight being commander. If you were commander for 100 hours for example, and during your play, you gave 900 ammo bags, and 'got" 2100 medicpoints (but they werent add, cuz you were commander), you will get 3000 teampoints added to your total teampoints, but not to your global score thats how it works, m8 , otherwise, suc6 with another corresponding to EA xD
(prove: http://bf2s.com/player/65043005/ )

G @ N

Last edited by Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL (2008-05-20 12:00:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard