Do not come on vent/ts when you've had those, you're bad enough as it is

Even Mek will confirm it
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5979|England

Ryan
+1,230|6848|Alberta, Canada

https://www.freewebs.com/crispy_liz/Blue%20is%20back%20badges.jpg

Last edited by Ryan (2008-04-23 09:12:49)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Yeah, you damn kids
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6725|Scotland
i liked blue ones as well

<3 u kptk
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6632|UK

kptk92 wrote:

are back without their rubbish that made kids hyper
Well now they'll just be lame.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6785|Great Brown North
they made kids hyper? what?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6632|UK

krazed wrote:

they made kids hyper? what?
I don't think it was actually ever proved.
In 2006 it was announced that Nestlé were removing all artificial colourings from Smarties in the UK, owing to consumer concerns over the effect of chemical dyes on children's health. Nestlé decided to replace all chemical dyes with natural ones, but as they were unable to source a natural blue dye, the blue Smarties were removed from circulation, and white Smarties were introduced in their place. White Smarties were later removed from the range.

Blue Smarties were re-introduced in the UK in February 2008, using a natural blue dye derived from the cyanobacteria spirulina.

Wikipedia
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6137|Carnoustie, Scotland
https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa178/Funky_Finny/PICT0078.jpg

Well I lol'd when I took the picture.
Banned
+856|5979|England

Funky_Finny wrote:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa17 … CT0078.jpg

nm07
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6137|Carnoustie, Scotland

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

nm07
nom nom nom Kpt
Banned
+856|5979|England

Funky_Finny wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

nm07
nom nom nom Kpt
o i c
kptk92
u
+972|6413|tc_london
Sam I hate you this much:

|__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________|
Banned
+856|5979|England

i hate you this much:

|________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________|
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK
You haven't tasted the new ones yet?

They're nice and, food like.

No but really, they taste nice, plus, i didn't even notice they were gone untill a few weeks ago, normally i just pour the whole tube in my mouth
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6566|Southampton, UK

i hate you this much:

|________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________|
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And you are a cunt.
kptk92
u
+972|6413|tc_london
Blue Smarties I Miss Being Hyper

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-04-23 14:26:15)

i g
Banned
+876|5869|GA

never heard that. i used to eat those things all the time
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6755
Smarties taste shit now. Infact pretty much all nestle chocolate tastes shit now.

But still beats most american chocolate.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

i never liked smarties really. they were pretty shitty

mnms ftw
']['error
Banned
+630|6649|The Netherlands

Nappy wrote:

i never liked smarties really. they were pretty shitty

mnms ftw
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6660|UK
well as you all lurvvve smarties so much heres the offical link http://www.smarties.co.uk/home/ you can vote for your fav smartie i chose blue

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard