ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

SteikeTa wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Why are you posting this? Does it matter anymore? Why do you care about something so much you want to film it and put it on this website with all the other rubbish you post. Its not informative, interesting or remotely watchable...stop playing BF2, learn like me, to let things go.
Why do you watch it then? If it's not informative, interesting or remotely watchable, why do you watch it? Why do you reply in this thread? Why do you care about something so much that you want to think about something to write and put it in this thread with all the rubbish you post?
thats a good point , it really makes sense
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
bennet dont u know not alot of people like you here, i thought that was old news to but tbh you cant snipe my lil sis can snipe and shes retarded i think or maybe thats me
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

Tushers wrote:

bennet dont u know not alot of people like you here, i thought that was old news to but tbh you cant snipe my lil sis can snipe and shes retarded i think or maybe thats me
...and im still BETTER than you
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

nighthawk843 wrote:

Why are you posting this? Does it matter anymore? Why do you care about something so much you want to film it and put it on this website with all the other rubbish you post. Its not informative, interesting or remotely watchable...stop playing BF2, learn like me, to let things go.
then get a life !!!!
u dont like it , DONT SEE IT !!!!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
wtf I don't get that the admins banned you for rank hack when its blatantly their server thats been comprimised what a bunch of idiots -.-
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Tushers wrote:

... no im better, NO IMM better no IM better.. nuh uh, im better...

rlly who gives a shit.

damn kids.

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2008-04-22 04:26:16)

']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

It doesnt look like you were globally banned nub... It seems the admins noticed that you went up 4-5 ranks or whatever in the matter of a few minutes and banned you from the server

Toilet Sex wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

haha benett cant snipe
Or fly choppers
QFT
QFE
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6120|sweden

nighthawk843 wrote:

then get a life !!!!
u dont like it , DONT SEE IT !!!!
no1 likes u bennet, get over it
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

Tushers wrote:

rlly who gives a shit.

damn kids.
Hehe +1
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

Tushers wrote:

rlly who gives a shit.

damn kids.
then why u answer?, isnt that, giving a shit?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

LiGaLiZe wrote:

no1 likes u bennet, get over it
i was thinking of doing the ultimate mom´s joke, but 30°C in mexico city is heavy....gonna get a shower...with your mom !!!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

rlly who gives a shit.

damn kids.
then why u answer?, isnt that, giving a shit?
no, that, is, not, giving, a, shit, you, retarded, illiterate, overuse, of, commas, moron. Omg, my, stats, r, gone.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

no, that, is, not, giving, a, shit, you, retarded, illiterate, overuse, of, commas, moron. Omg, my, stats, r, gone.
i told u your job of flippin burgers was going to finish your last 2 braincells....
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

SteikeTa wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Why do you watch it then? If it's not informative, interesting or remotely watchable, why do you watch it? Why do you reply in this thread? Why do you care about something so much that you want to think about something to write and put it in this thread with all the rubbish you post?
You really are a twat. Starting a fight for not reason except you just feel like it. I didn't watch all of it, I watched about 20 seconds then thought, no he hasn't changed, turn it off. I replied so he would stop wasting peoples time with the crap he posts. I'm allowed to write what I think, I really don't care what he or you thinks, because I'm never going to meet you or him (thankgod) in real life. Tbh I don't care if your overweight and just like being the bigshot on some forum on the net. I don't post rubbish, in fact most of the stuff I post actually is helpful. Although why people like you seem to think that immediately someone criticises they care so much I don't know...still hopefully you will learn one day that you may need to be wise enough to leave things rather than making molehills out of them.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

nighthawk843 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

You really are a twat. Starting a fight for not reason except you just feel like it. I didn't watch all of it, I watched about 20 seconds then thought, no he hasn't changed, turn it off. I replied so he would stop wasting peoples time with the crap he posts. I'm allowed to write what I think, I really don't care what he or you thinks, because I'm never going to meet you or him (thankgod) in real life. Tbh I don't care if your overweight and just like being the bigshot on some forum on the net. I don't post rubbish, in fact most of the stuff I post actually is helpful. Although why people like you seem to think that immediately someone criticises they care so much I don't know...still hopefully you will learn one day that you may need to be wise enough to leave things rather than making molehills out of them.
What? Can't take criticism? If you can't take it, why should he? It's a forum. He can post what he want. Just like you.. and if you didn't care what I thought then you wouldn't have replied.

You replied because you wanted to stop other people from wasting their time? When the fuck did you start deciding what people like or not? If you don't like it, how the hell can anyone else do?? Give me your nr so that I can call you when ever I need to decide on things, ok?

still hopefully you will learn one day that you may need to be wise enough to leave things rather than making molehills out of them.
Hope you will follow your own advice kid.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia

SteikeTa wrote:

san4 wrote:

Why is your sniper rifle cross-hair red?
Maybe he changed it in the options menu?
i lold
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

Markooo*Est wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

san4 wrote:

Why is your sniper rifle cross-hair red?
Maybe he changed it in the options menu?
i lold
polution.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard