PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6520|Portland, OR USA
Yeah.  I know.  OH oh I know.  But in Indiana, there is AS WE SPEAK a congealing mass of trucks preparing for a convoy to protest high gas prices.

This should go well.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Maybe someone should inform them about what the terms 'free market' and 'supply and demand' mean.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-18 04:47:14)

mikkel
+383|6594
So, who're they appealing to?
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6520|Portland, OR USA
I have no idea ... the whole thing is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

In the spirit of this, I am going to protest soap by bathing seven times a day from now on.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

PuckMercury wrote:

In the spirit of this, I am going to protest soap by bathing seven times a day from now on.
I was going to come up with my own witty analogy for this protest, but looks like I've been beaten to it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

I was going to come up with my own witty analogy for this protest, but looks like I've been beaten to it
Ditto.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

ghettoperson wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

Ditto.
Well, as long as you all start bathing I'll be happy.

And the way price the gas fluctuates here in Australia, it's more than just supply and demand at work. And our Government is currently setting up an independent watchdog, although I doubt whether that will have much impact on the price, if any.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

PuckMercury wrote:

Yeah.  I know.  OH oh I know.  But in Indiana, there is AS WE SPEAK a congealing mass of trucks preparing for a convoy to protest high gas prices.

This should go well.
The irony is almost overwhelming.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
It's Indiana, what do you expect?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
I'm going to protest global warming by lying in the sun and reflecting sunlight back into space with my shiny white butt.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard