thepilot91
+64|6267|Åland!

MrAnderson wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

poor you cant spam your nades and clays buuuhuuu
Umm...no, I don't spam nades and clays, but we are talking about the G3 here; assuming you can stay alive more than 2 minutes, you're gonna need ammo pretty soon
ok good singlefire ftw
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6317|eng

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

u srs?

that gun is so bad

owns irl tho
The fuck are you on about? It fucking rapes face!
#rekt
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6494|A W S M F O X
Its okay, AK still beats it and Id rather use M16 as well. Sometimes I'll use it, and when I do, its magic.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6163|Scotland!

jason85 wrote:

i've never been that great with the G3. I tend to stick to sniper and support kits, maybe i'll give the G3 another try next time i play.

thepilot91 wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

I really hate support players who don't give you ammo...useless fuckers!
poor you cant spam your nades and clays buuuhuuu
he has a point. i always try and keep my ammo full and with the G3 you run out of ammo real fast. and if you do run out of ammo and there is someone playing support who won't give ammo, its annoying. its the same as having two bars of health and the medic standing next to you is retarded and won't heal.
I love being the medic with low shockpaddle charges and having an assault person with 2 bars of health stand out in the open spamming that he needs a medic instead of covering me while I wait for my medpacks to recharge so I can heal them.

Then I love not reviving them when they get killed because they didn't take cover. And I love that they think I'm the retard.
i g
Banned
+876|5894|GA

Mint Sauce wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

u srs?

that gun is so bad

owns irl tho
The fuck are you on about? It fucking rapes face!
30 > 20 plus less recoil
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6215
i don't usually play as assault i would rather have medpacks too heal myself
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5967|CANADA
H&K G3A3 in Battlefield 2
[Advantages]
-Power
-Accuracy
-Easy Handling
-Comes with nades
-Makes you feel awesome
[Disadvantages]
-Bulky
-Rate of fire could be better
-Quickly run out of ammo
-High kick
-No nade-launcher
nachosandcheese09
+21|6164|Atlanta

Mint Sauce wrote:

I know this topic belongs like 1 year ago, but fuck it.

Today I played for a bit, but was doing fairly badly, hitting KDs of no more than about 2 for a round, and I was not impressed. So I started using the AK-101 with the GL, fucking ownage with the GL. Think I finished like 52 - 10 or something. Then I was on the USMC team, and I did not plan to use the M16, so I tryed the F2000 for the first time in ages. Wasn't accurate enough at range and not powerful enough close up..

So I started with the G3. This gun owns so fucking hard, I had like a 30 kill streak at one point, it's so easy to use, and there is never any need to switch it to single shot. I've been trying to get my Sniper hours to 100 recently, but I think i'm gonna be playing alot of Assault now, love this class <3

Your thoughts?
I use single shot only with the g3 unless i am going around a corner. it diviates way too much i think. Or maybe its just me but on full auto at a distance i cant hit anything.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6768|Great Wall
I dont like G3.. I hate to reload after 2 kills. What if I have 3 opponents? I'm fooked. I'll rather play with AK.
sgtdude1987
+8|6247|midlands britain

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

I dont like G3.. I hate to reload after 2 kills. What if I have 3 opponents? I'm fooked. I'll rather play with AK.
Then be a man! Get your knife out! Failing that you could, grab a nade, run in, right click............

I know what you mean though, if you practice you can get more than just two kills. You just need to be conservative with the ammo
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6712|Disaster Free Zone

sgtdude1987 wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Then be a man! Get your knife out! Failing that you could, grab a nade, run in, right click............

I know what you mean though, if you practice you can get more than just two kills. You just need to be conservative with the ammo
Says someone with an assault rifle accuracy of 16%...

I'm sorry but 20 rounds is just not enough, unless of course you going to be firing from distance where you can hide, have plenty of time to reload and take time with your shots. The non cowards however need something that doesn't run out of ammo after to point it at someone.
sgtdude1987
+8|6247|midlands britain

DrunkFace wrote:

sgtdude1987 wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Says someone with an assault rifle accuracy of 16%...

I'm sorry but 20 rounds is just not enough, unless of course you going to be firing from distance where you can hide, have plenty of time to reload and take time with your shots. The non cowards however need something that doesn't run out of ammo after to point it at someone.
LOL I fully accept that my stats suck

I just don't see why I shouldn't fire in the vague direction of people if its going to scare or annoy them accuracy fail

I just think that the good players out there will go for the head and have enemies down in very few shots.
Wallpaper
+303|6024|The pool

sgtdude1987 wrote:

grab a nade, run in, right click.......
Only faggy snipers do that

Spoiler (highlight to read):
like YOU
sgtdude1987
+8|6247|midlands britain

Wallpaper wrote:

sgtdude1987 wrote:

grab a nade, run in, right click.......
Only faggy snipers do that

Spoiler (highlight to read):
like YOU
tough crowd

This is why I don't normally post and just read. No matter what people say, contructive or not it just turns into a bitching contest. Sigh

You telling me you never got bored and tried it? It a laugh, its fun. Kinda like the game is supposed to be....
I give up
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6456|My gaff
Liked/disliked the G3 for sames reasons already posted on here.

I was looking at the SCAR-H, and thought that it'd be a G3 + 30 round + red-dot sight. If fires the same calibre, so why is the SCAR-H so much less damaging? Could have given me more reason to get time as SEALs.....
Longbow
+163|6677|Odessa, Ukraine

Chullster wrote:

Liked/disliked the G3 for sames reasons already posted on here.

I was looking at the SCAR-H, and thought that it'd be a G3 + 30 round + red-dot sight. If fires the same calibre, so why is the SCAR-H so much less damaging? Could have given me more reason to get time as SEALs.....
Actually SCAR-H should have 20 round magazines, thats DICE who failed (or tried to balance the game) again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard