Poll

Which is your favorite assault rifle? Please post why.

Unlock: BAUR H-AR20%20% - 20
Unlock: Voss L-AR19%19% - 19
Stock PAC: Krylov KA-37 AR45%45% - 45
Stock EU: SCAR-11 AR11%11% - 11
None, I don't like assault4%4% - 4
Total: 99
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Gtfo from this thread then, infidel
Clark does>all.  I believe i went on a 20+kill streak singlehandedly assaulting silo 1 on suez with an entire squad+some spawning there to defend.  I ended up capturing it in the end to, not losing a single life.

Clark+SD8+IDS on SD8=MOTHERFUCKING WIN
But only if you hop around the silo. If the enemy comes from the hilltop for example, you´re fucked.
You do know that silo 1 is the one closest to the PAC titan, right?  Also, i mostly stayed behind the fence, and somehow they failed to realize where i was.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Clark does>all.  I believe i went on a 20+kill streak singlehandedly assaulting silo 1 on suez with an entire squad+some spawning there to defend.  I ended up capturing it in the end to, not losing a single life.

Clark+SD8+IDS on SD8=MOTHERFUCKING WIN
But only if you hop around the silo. If the enemy comes from the hilltop for example, you´re fucked.
You do know that silo 1 is the one closest to the PAC titan, right?  Also, i mostly stayed behind the fence, and somehow they failed to realize where i was.
Yeah, I do know that. Thats why I wrote about the hilltop, on the way to silo 3. If you don´t deal with complete morons, they´d try a different approach after getting blasted by the same guy twice. Then again, morons are the majority of the player roster...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
jp_shoota
+1|5872
i havnt played in awhile but the voss is really a lame gun, 40 clip for the pray n sprayers. I enjoy the stock PAC gun, awesome sound, great sights, CQC is reliable.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Baur /thread
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Yeah, I do know that. Thats why I wrote about the hilltop, on the way to silo 3. If you don´t deal with complete morons, they´d try a different approach after getting blasted by the same guy twice. Then again, morons are the majority of the player roster...
Thing is i stay there, so they have to come to me some time.
Sisco
+493|6343

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I´d try to nade you outta their or use my reliable ar rockets.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Assuming you can:

A: find me.
B: Get me on the first try.
C: Stay out of IDS range.

And if worse comes to worse ill grab a FAV and hightail if out of there.
Sisco
+493|6343

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Assuming you can:

A: find me.
B: Get me on the first try.
C: Stay out of IDS range.

And if worse comes to worse ill grab a FAV and hightail if out of there.
Well, after you killed me once there, I´d spam the area with rockets and nades and if the hit indicator pops up I´d get a pretty good idea where to shoot at
But you are in the better position.
martinez
+5|5980|Worcester, MA
between voss and scar
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Voss.  Say what ya want, you'll be dead and I'll still have 3 kills left in my clip ... ammo conservation ftw.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5830|u fucking wot m8
Defiantly the SCAR-11.

- Sounds Sexy.
- I like the color scheme.
- It looks more technologically advanced than the PAC's Krylov.
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

Laura wrote:

- It looks more technologically advanced than the PAC's Krylov.
Srsly? I've always thought that FA-37 has more futuristic design.
Laura
Srsly? I've always thought that FA-37 has more futuristic design.
Your not looking hard enough then

The combined effort of multiple US and European arms manufacturers, the SCAR 11 has become the standard issue Assault Rifle due to its robust firepower and ability to perform in cold weather conditions. The SCAR 11 maintains a high rate of fire even in arctic climates, using an integrated heat distributor to prevent apparatus freezing. Electronically-fired, each tungsten-core round boasts an impact velocity of over 800 m/s, penetrating even the latest body armor technologies.

Copy and paste ftw?

Last edited by Laura (2008-05-12 04:21:21)

Longbow

Laura wrote:

Your not looking hard enough then

The combined effort of multiple US and European arms manufacturers, the SCAR 11 has become the standard issue Assault Rifle due to its robust firepower and ability to perform in cold weather conditions. The SCAR 11 maintains a high rate of fire even in arctic climates, using an integrated heat distributor to prevent apparatus freezing. Electronically-fired, each tungsten-core round boasts an impact velocity of over 800 m/s, penetrating even the latest body armor technologies.

Copy and paste ftw?
FA-37 fires faster, burst fire is more accurate.
Laura
SCAR-11 Sounds sexy'er.

Win.
Longbow

Laura wrote:

SCAR-11 Sounds sexy'er.

Win.
FA-37 kills enemy faster.
Laura

Longbow wrote:

Laura wrote:

SCAR-11 Sounds sexy'er.

Win.
FA-37 kills enemy faster.
Then how come I see PAC assault infantry steal my fuck'n kit when I get girldowned? (Which btw, Contains the SCAR-11)

Last edited by Laura (2008-05-12 05:30:11)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
scar 11 has sexy sight, makes for easy kills
krylov makes for easy kills, just no sexy sight lol
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
Baur the 3 shot kill on unarmored infantry is srsly epic
ManicJM
+2|5820
Krylov - Higher damage base than the voss, better over long range, and i like the low recoil.
Aleko
+16|6575
Voss because of the clip size
m0v3m3nt
+15|6157
I like the Baur.

I dunno how the Krylov gets so many votes, as everyone I see uses the Voss.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
Think about it boi.  The accuracy of the Baur, the ROF and recoil of the voss, and the damage of the Scar (4shot kill), what more can you ask for? a portable nuke?
m0v3m3nt
+15|6157

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

...what more can you ask for? a portable nuke?
I could go for that
Longbow

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Think about it boi.  The accuracy of the Baur, the ROF and recoil of the voss, and the damage of the Scar (4shot kill), what more can you ask for? a portable nuke?
Krylov actually takes 5 shots to kill - damage=27, against unarmored, but since everybody are wearing armor it takes 5 shots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard