Zero
+0|5941
I bought NS today and tried to install it.  It went fine, but on the EADM, it says "Installed."  I tried to play, and it told me I needed BF2142: NS.  I already bought it though...

Okay, I uninstalled BF2142 completely.  I did v1.20 patch, installed NS, updated to v1.40.  Still the same problem.  It says I still need to buy NS.

Any suggestions?
adam1503
+85|6388|Manchester, UK
I remember having a similar problem when I bought NS, I had to contact EA to get it sorted out.  Email their support services at http://support.ea.com for help.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

Anyone remember the resolution for this? I have the same problem now and EA isn't terribly responsive.
Jade Falcon
+1|6654|Ayr, Scotland
I also have a question regarding Northern Strike.  I was getting Punkbuster errors with it, reinstalled the game and patched to 1.40.  I haven't reinstalled Northern Strike, the base game runs fine with no errors.  If I reinstall NS, do I also have to reapply the 1.40 patch?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

Jade Falcon wrote:

I also have a question regarding Northern Strike.  I was getting Punkbuster errors with it, reinstalled the game and patched to 1.40.  I haven't reinstalled Northern Strike, the base game runs fine with no errors.  If I reinstall NS, do I also have to reapply the 1.40 patch?
Yes.
martinez
+5|5980|Worcester, MA
this is what you can do, first unistall 2142, everything, tehn install it again, dont install the 1.40 patch yet, try to find in some websites that have old version of patches, install the 1.20, after that install the 1.40 and then it should work
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
I had the same problem EA said I have a corrupt EADM. Is that even possible, and if so and I have to delete it does that mean I have to repurchase all the games I want redownload?

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-04-26 10:07:25)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

eaglecorps wrote:

I had the same problem EA said I have a corrupt EADM. Is that even possible, and if so and I have to delete it does that mean I have to repurchase all the games I want redownload?
No, as far as I know you jsut need to download them again. You should have gotten a key or some kind of proof within your EA Account, that you already bought those games. Ask EA first would be the safe way, I guess
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard