OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6693|Washington DC

I've read many posts of guys saying they've done this ... I gotta say, that was one of the most memorable kills I've had, and I did it at quite a distance (granted, with my non-1337 abilities, most ANY time I get a kill it is memorable).

I wonder what is going through the mind of the gunner when he hears an "AAAAAAAAAHGGGH" from behind him and then suddenly notices the chopper nose diving.

"Hey, UberHeloDude, you OK?  PULL UP!  What are you doing?  .... UberHeloDude? "

L33tGunnerGuy is no more.

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6788|Houston, TX

I feel ya.

KJ
sparklet
Banned
+34|6791|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i did tat last weekend in sharqi we was waitinng for MEC choper and the USMC decides to spawn rape us and i jump in the new AA and fir the 2 rockets and set the chopper on smoke and i jumped out fire off 3 m95 shots and the chopper blew up wonder y the pilot didn;t get out...
Rugmonster
+1|6780
I was that gunner once. When I noticed the backseat was empty, I hit F1 and was able to recover before hitting a building. Repair/rearm and get a gunner and I found the sniper that killed my pilot. That was memorable.
jjrp02
+18|6690|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I've taken down choppers with an M16 a few times

the only thing more satisfying than that was the one and only time I took down a jet with a tank
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6747
i had to laugh one day i was MEC on sharqi took the boat over to the hotel and was just near the TV station and heard the chopper starting up so i looked and took a shot where his head should be and the next thing i know i got him and hes bitching about being spawn camped
airborne916
+24|6708
My pmk eats black hawks.
AdamEcks
+1|6746|Canada, Eh.
I was teased with the M95. I was my first unlock like most morons do when they are new to the game. First shot I ever ripped at a Heli took out the pilot and left the heli to crash giving me the kill for the gunner too. Since then, I don't know if I've shot a pilot in flight, a few gunners, but no more pilots. (although I've almost completely stopped sniping)
FathomsDown
+19|6695|England
I love sniping on Ghost Town. I let the chopper noobs wait until it spawns and line the pilots seat up in the cross hairs and as soon as one gets in nail him with a head shot. The funniest thing is that as soon as the pilot gets shot another one jumps in or the gunner gets in the pilots seat and he gets the good news from my M95 as well.

I got five kills within 30 seconds that way once.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard