Completed challenges

Yes18%18% - 12
No65%65% - 42
challenges are stupid15%15% - 10
Total: 64
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon
Simple question, do you have ALL the challenges completed?  If not, what are you finding hard to finish?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
Nah.  Every time I start a new prestige level, it resets my challenges.  I think though, that if it were to save them, I would've completed all of them except the sniper rifle challenges.  I pretty much never snipe in CoD.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Got my golden svd. Working towards gold m60 at the moment.

As for the other challenges, I've only got to get invincible (thinks thats 5 health regens in a row) along with shooting a claymore through a wall with deep impact to set of an enemy explosive device and kill a bad guy. No idea how I'm gunna get that last one, other than luck.

Also I think shoot enemy c4, which is really hard cause nobody uses it. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

I haven't done all of the weapon challenges, and I'm also missing some of the operations ones (those will come with time), but I started a new character, so I probably would have most of those done by now.

Only real challenge I'm missing is the MG Master (5 kill streak on machinegun emplacement). It should be easy, but if there are lots of people on the server, I'll get taken out right away, and if there aren't that many, then I can't get enough kills on it.
steelie34
pub hero!

TheAussieReaper wrote:

As for the other challenges, I've only got to get invincible (thinks thats 5 health regens in a row) along with shooting a claymore through a wall with deep impact to set of an enemy explosive device and kill a bad guy. No idea how I'm gunna get that last one, other than luck.

the c4 one isnt too tough if you play alot of sabotage.  someone always seems to booby trap their base, and since its a spawn spot, you just gotta camp it and kill someone if they walk by their own c4. 

the shooting through the wall though, is damn near impossible... anyone done that?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center

steelie34 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

the c4 one isnt too tough if you play alot of sabotage.  someone always seems to booby trap their base, and since its a spawn spot, you just gotta camp it and kill someone if they walk by their own c4. 

the shooting through the wall though, is damn near impossible... anyone done that?
I did it before I hit prestige level four I think.  It was pure luck.  I had a UAV going and could see there was someone on the other side of the wall I was near...so I started shooting at the wall.  Apparently I hit his claymore and killed him.
syndicat111
+39|6686|UK

steelie34 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Managed to do that on Bloc, where a guy was sniping from the top of the stairs that overlooks the middle section of the map... From one of the apartments, where you come out of the door under the ledge, I sprayed up through the small wall and hit his clay, killing him 

Original poll, completed everything bar smg and assault

Last edited by syndicat111 (2008-04-15 07:48:01)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478
Done all of the Challenges... have a gold AK and gold Uzi through hours of TDM / Sabo whoring as well .

Don't think I'll ever get the golden SVD or the LMG/Shotgun variants... rarely ever use any of those weapons.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
Pretty much.

Done all the weapon challenges, got the odd counter claymore etc to finish off.

Don't think i'll do prestige though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada
Airborne. No way in hell am I going to be able to kill two people mid-jump.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Sit on that little sniper bit on bloc, the random staircase.

Theres like some junk there, sit out there and look to the left - get the kills and voila!

The game thinks your airborne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4AnPQopK5Q - watch that for how to do it

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-04-15 08:22:04)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
^ lol. I did that!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

kylef wrote:

^ lol. I did that!
Same, though i nearly managed it a few days ago anyway

Was playing Sab on crash (USMC), some guys planted it, i jumped from the top of the 3 story, killed a guy and put a guy on last stand as i was falling!

Then i died
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL
Ive got mah gold SVD and shotty, still working on the rest.

I cant seem to get the Ouch III either, as I rarely use the nade launcher
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6163|Vancouver | Canada
Golden SVD and AK.

Got a few left in the general challenges.

I don't think I'll be going for the other golden weapons though. The only weapon I really like outside of assault and sniper is the MP5.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6244|Uk
got them all, lot harder than you'd think on the xbox, no idea how easy they are on the PC havent played that version.

Anyone played both and can compare?

also anyone cage match any golden weapons? i did mine legit but have heard of a lot of people doing it that way, i dont see the point coz i prefer the challenge of doing it to the reward

Last edited by mkxiii (2008-04-15 10:15:27)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

mkxiii wrote:

got them all, lot harder than you'd think on the xbox, no idea how easy they are on the PC havent played that version.

Anyone played both and can compare?
Concur, the challenges (esp the headshot challenges) are pretty hard on sexbox360
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6294|eng

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

I did it legitly. It was on Bog and I was at the OpFor spawn, in the front of the building, I went up onto the lip of the big window, and headshotted two guys and moved forwards at the same time, hence I was technically airborne..

Complete accident..
#rekt
steelie34
pub hero!
im really having a hard time with the challenge of killing someone with their own weapon you took from them.  i can't ever seem to find the person again before dying.  i suck.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6294|eng

steelie34 wrote:

im really having a hard time with the challenge of killing someone with their own weapon you took from them.  i can't ever seem to find the person again before dying.  i suck.
Did that one by accident aswell. I just play and if I get a challenge then great, I don't really care though. There is one on the PS3 where you have to kill the top player on the other team 10 times, I was suprised when I got that tbh..
#rekt
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6140|Carnoustie, Scotland
All done, all gold weapons.

PC ftw. Headshots are much easier.

Also, Ted, you have me to thank, you bastard.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6179|New Austin, Not
All challenges complete
Uzi headshot and mp 44 headshot challenges were the hardest imo
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5944|CANADA
Nah, don't want to do the matyr challenges.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6527|Adelaide, South Australia

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Easy, get a M16 with either a Red dot or Silencer, C4 perk, UAV Jammer, Deep Impact and proceed to sneak around till you find a sniper.

Plant C4, leave room, shoot C4 through wall.

I did it this way, and C4 throwing is awesome https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/Sigs/RealAWSMsmileywBkg.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Easy, get a M16 with either a Red dot or Silencer, C4 perk, UAV Jammer, Deep Impact and proceed to sneak around till you find a sniper.

Plant C4, leave room, shoot C4 through wall.

I did it this way, and C4 throwing is awesome http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … eywBkg.png
lol That's great. I'm going to go try it! https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/Sigs/RealAWSMsmileywBkg.png

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-04-15 23:33:57)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard