eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6251|TEXAS
I think China Infantry general is best. Nuke cannons surrounded buy lots of armored personel carriers is always win. Also he can fight a high funded war or a low funded [10,000] dollar war most efficiently. I have even won 3 battles out of 10 against a toxin gen player. You gotta admit too Super lotus is amazing as well as all the super hackers. So post away.
O and NUKES!

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-04-06 20:21:42)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
I can haz superweapons?
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6603|Michigan, USA
Super Weapon gen.  Fuel Air Auroras all i need, 4 of them is easily wipes out any building and/or defense, quick speed allows access to abck lines without alot of hassle, to take out power sources.

To those saying they can be countered by spamming defenses, couldnt be more wrong.  Might take alot of planes, but I will get through, Ive cut a path through about 100 sam sites with them, so not like it hasnt been done
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
Fuel Air Auroras: Why lose ground units?
r2zoo
+126|6603|Michigan, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Fuel Air Auroras: Why lose ground units?
Secret Arab tunnel filled with ground units that you lose by default the minute you vomit them into the middle of someone's buildings.
Had that done to me, FA:A circled around in defense blew the hell out of them in seconds, making it pointless(same game as the 100+ sam sites)FA:A cannot be beat, they are jsut that great.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

lazer general, build up those turrets then steam roll with heaps of lazer tanks and humves
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
My faves are the Infantry General and Air Force General.

I especially love playing as the Infantry General against the Air Force General. Aircraft are easy targets for the infantry.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Generals Shockwave > Generals Zero Hour
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
I used to like the PLA Nuke but I haven't played Gens in a while and my strat has changed from Steam-Rolling to resource harassment before steamrolling.

So I don't know.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada
Toxin... That is all.
r2zoo
+126|6603|Michigan, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Secret Arab tunnel filled with ground units that you lose by default the minute you vomit them into the middle of someone's buildings.
Had that done to me, FA:A circled around in defense blew the hell out of them in seconds, making it pointless(same game as the 100+ sam sites)FA:A cannot be beat, they are jsut that great.
FA:A can be beat if you kill them before they can be built.

AA weapons like lasers and miniguns can also take out Auroras in relatively short order. Even if they do hit one of your buildings, losing one of those planes is probably going to cost your superweapons opponent more. The Air Force general can also counter FA:A with Raptors. You might lose a couple in a bombing run, but it doesn't take much to wipe an airfield. GLA tunnels can potentially vomit tons of explosives right onto an airfield.
True, Ill admit, its my only real weakness.  Enemy aricraft can only catch them on the return, not in attack speed.  I usually attack in swarms of 8 or so, 2 to a target, enough to wipe out most targets, and slow the enemy.  They might be expensive, but im not a big super weapon guy, who needs a Orbital cannon when 2 planes can do the same damage, and reload alot faster.  Not saying its impossible to overcome, but if you do a no rush game, ill easily have an upperhand
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6251|TEXAS
I raped so many US generals they cant do anything vs about 500+ infantry.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6701|Ireland

r2zoo wrote:

Super Weapon gen.  Fuel Air Auroras all i need, 4 of them is easily wipes out any building and/or defense, quick speed allows access to abck lines without alot of hassle, to take out power sources.

To those saying they can be countered by spamming defenses, couldnt be more wrong.  Might take alot of planes, but I will get through, Ive cut a path through about 100 sam sites with them, so not like it hasnt been done
Im guessing you dont play Pro Rules...
r2zoo
+126|6603|Michigan, USA

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Im guessing you dont play Pro Rules...
No, because i always play with friends, and people I know, as the community online degraded to pure crap a few months after I got it.  I also don't subscribe to elitist bullshit that makes special rules for "pros" or "leagues".  Rather play for fun
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51

eaglecorps wrote:

I raped so many US generals they cant do anything vs about 500+ infantry.
Pathfinder > All infantry fags.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6251|TEXAS
armored transport with radar rapes all pathfinders but i really dont want this thread to turn into shit like the above post but just let us know your favorite general and why you think he / she is best.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada
Oh yeah... Anthrax bomb > infantry general
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

eaglecorps wrote:

armored transport with radar rapes all pathfinders but i really dont want this thread to turn into shit like the above post but just let us know your favorite general and why you think he / she is best.
Shit? Fine. All comments withdrawn, and I hope you have fun playing with yourself. If you wanted that crap, you should've made a poll and told everybody to keep their mouths shut.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-04-08 21:16:07)

warhero1
Eon8 failure:O
+12|6455
The Nuclear general was my favorite, followed by Super weapon gen.  The Nuke MiGs were awesome but they seemed to get owned quickly by any RPG/Missle infantry.  The Fuel Air Auroras were also total ownage.  I remember me and my friend modifying the .ini's and having the amount of bombs set on the aurora from 1 or 2 to 30 or so.A lot of lag from the explosions on my older computer but it was so awesome:D

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard