Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

So in light of the recent events we have had one smooth event and one disasterous one.

For future events i want a permanent team with permanent squadleaders and squadmembers.

It will be the squadleaders task to to pick his own squadmembers and make sure they show up on event day, so if you think this is a job you can handle post in this thread and we can discuss it ... an event squad will consist of 5 players ... we also need a 3 man squad that can hunt down the enemy commander and his assets.

We also need to have atleast 2 qualified chopper teams and 2+ qualified Jet pilots.

I have invited OSP from the first event to contribute with 1 squad, OSP is a community of former EU server admins.

Will also like to invite Snake as squadleader, he did an amazing job during the first event against bfstats together with FFLink13

So lets start with finding the squadleaders, i think we need 5 or 6 and the 3 man SpecOps squad.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6534|Area 51
Me & Behemoth (If he wants to be part of this) could be one of the chopper crews. Or just behemoth would suffice
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
Well, I wanna sign up if you'll have me since I never play anymore, though I still have bf installed. Not squadleader or anything since i suck pretty much now I think.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I'm still in Varegg. Sorry that all your effort was wasted. Hopefully we can get it together.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

Well, since I don't know anybody it's kinda hard for me to be a squadleader, but if anyone wants me I'm here:) I'd be more dedicated to play than most people, aslong as it's on the weekends.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Im in fo sho, if you'll take me, Covenant and I make a pretty good chopper team, but if not then ill just be cannon fodder but i'd really love to get involved, never missed a bf2s even in my life.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Im in fo sho, if you'll take me, Covenant and I make a pretty good chopper team, but if not then ill just be cannon fodder but i'd really love to get involved, never missed a bf2s even in my life.
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium

Ec0li wrote:

We got you the first time .
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

Varegg wrote:

Will also like to invite Snake as squadleader, he did an amazing job during the first event against bfstats together with FFLink13

Definitly count me in. Although I enjoy being SL in pubs, its not as much fun in matches as that mobile spawn point is critical. But, I can do it as Im good at getting around enemy flags to some random spot at the back.

Unless there happens to be a Littlebird on the map, Im ground pounding. Preferably in a tank/apc on the larger maps....city maps only if required, as our tanker did awesome on Mashy in the first match (who was it again? ). If we do happen to do an AF map with an LB....that shit is mine. END OF STORY.

I wish they had them in vanilla

And thats a good idea with OSP, they did well against BFStats. Be good if we could have 1-2 EU squads, as a lot of us have played together in the past...even if that was a year ago
Lets get IO Songhua running again, and use that as our map of choice

Last edited by Snake (2008-04-07 09:58:04)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

RDMC wrote:

Me & Behemoth (If he wants to be part of this) could be one of the chopper crews. Or just behemoth would suffice
Sure, that sounds good. Me and RD make sexes in chppr.

ps. xfire isn't installed or bf2 yet, so we're still serverless for the 2v2
pps. poo
ppps. the guy was on again before i reformatted, so I'll ask him as sooooon as xfire is on.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2008-04-07 10:10:24)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6534|Area 51

Toilet Sex wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Sure, that sounds good. Me and RD make sexes in chppr.

ps. xfire isn't installed or bf2 yet, so we're still serverless for the 2v2
pps. poo
ppps. the guy was on again before i reformatted, so I'll ask him as sooooon as xfire is on.
Sexes chopper is sex
ps. Oh ok
pps. poo
ppps. I am gonna be busy with my exams soon anyway. Need to start learning and then actually do them. 29th of may is going to be my last day. After that.......3.5/4 month vacation!
pppps. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Happy to blow up the Commander...oh, and his assets too.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
Count me in! I'll be the ream's Armor whore!
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6516|the best galaxy
me too. As squad member. I usually sneak around capping flags (to win). Don't like spawning 10 meters from the enemy, but can work with a squad.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Count me in will lead a squad if required makes no difference if I know people here or not but I would like to have rounds with them if selected.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
I'll sign up as part of the Infantry Division (as either a Medic or a scout-ahead Sniper), however NOTE some weekends are bad for me, so in future cases let me know when you have plans for matches

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-04-09 17:22:06)

Varegg
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

In addition to the permanent squads we will also need a reserve pool seeing as not everybody can play all the time ... if we get this team together i can see events being a regular undertaking

Maybe we can expand this to cover other games also ... kylef is head general when it comes to TF2 events and if we can find a community with a COD4 server we can challenge them perhaps ... the possibilities are endless imho ... we could play bf2 exspansions ... etc etc

A few OSP guys would like to have the "hunting commander" squad - looks like the first chopper team is ready with RDMC & Toilet - and i'm waiting for Mr.Snake to post his SNAKE squad ...

1927 is an experienced bf2 clan fighter/organizer and is willing to lead a squad for those interested so contact him ...

I would also appriciate if we could find atleast one day pr week to hold a bf2s get together on the EU server, pref a weekday ...

Will start posting squads during or just past the upcoming weekend ... there will be no new events before this is finished so post away ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
To all those interested please contact me for now through PM, I do have xfire but rarely have it on, that can be arranged though.

Please see my stats to see what kind of BF2 I play, vehicles, weapons etc.

Preferably nights for me to be on EU server.

Monday, Weds, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I could fit in with Tues and Thurs if needed to but wont be as flexible as the other nights.
Varegg
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

Wednesday is the best night for me ... Mondays & Tuesdays are a tad worse and Saturdays are family day ... Sunday will be matchday i guess ...
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

1927 wrote:

I could fit in with Tues and Thurs if needed to but wont be as flexible as the other nights.
No Tuesday fucking awesome meight xx

HEY EGG WHAT ABOUT 2142?

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-04-10 05:40:11)

Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

I don't mind going in snakes or 1927's squad, Id really like to be up in the air if possible, need a co pilot though for a heli, a regular one aswell. Any day is good for me, although I don't get back from work untill half 6 GMT monday to fri.

Edit: I hate armour, simply because I'm crap at it, unless I have a see of infantry running at me and im in an apc.
       ^^ so I wont be armour whoring it anywhere

Last edited by Ec0li (2008-04-10 09:41:05)

Varegg
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

kptk92 wrote:

1927 wrote:

No Tuesday fucking awesome meight xx

HEY EGG WHAT ABOUT 2142?
I'm not ruling that out either - a 2142 event would be awsm - or just a 2142 get together, whoever is interested might just go ahead and take charge of that idea

Ec0li wrote:

I don't mind going in snakes or 1927's squad, Id really like to be up in the air if possible, need a co pilot though for a heli, a regular one aswell. Any day is good for me, although I don't get back from work untill half 6 GMT monday to fri.
I am absolutely rubbish in the air and really hoped my squad would "Pound the ground" from flag to flag.  But we will fit in with whatever works out best for the team.  You are more than welcome in mine but lets see whats best for you in regards to what squad is doing what etc.

Snake - Do you have any thoughts at all on this?

How many squad leaders do we have confirmed so far?

I won't be ready myself in weeknights for Eu Server stuff until at least 7pm GMT due to family stuff.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

Unless its a Littlebird (Varegg did mention BF2 boosters ), Im better on the ground. Preferably in a tank, or Mobile AA. Not that I dont like jets/attack helis, but there are people who are much better in them than me.
Infantry wise, I like AT...but as a SL, its better to be a medic to help in staying alive (and the sprint factor).

Varegg...I havent asked anyone to join the squad, as I was waiting to see who signed up...
Id like to have Gary, Flem and anyone else tbh. Those two Ive regularly played with, and other EU members about a year ago.

Last edited by Snake (2008-04-10 12:52:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard