shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Alot of people remember the issues I had with =22nd= SAS Regiment...
Oh god lol my eyes hurt when I saw the post in response to yours.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6542|Washington

Spider1980 wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

I had problems there too. I even asked them to permaban me so I would not mistakenly rejoin their server at a future date. The funny thing was that they wouldn't do it! I was dropping arty on the carrier and cussing.

Slow flying my ass! Only noobs slow down and when they do, a GOOD chopper crew will TV their asses out of the sky.
Pad raping OMG. that was a funny post. TOPCOP read it as you JIHADing LOLOL.
Bunch of dumbasses. Baked seems to be the only guy with any intelligence.

pRc rules cater to mediocre players.
Out of over 664 hours, these are the biggest group of retards I've ever seen.
It's also the first time I signed up on a forum to make a complaint..
The posts got deleted.

Now I see there is more people signing up on their forums to complain about the same thing, and pRc still does not get a clue that it's their admins that are doing a shitty job... Read some of their complaint posts lol

http://www.precisionclan.com/modules.ph … &t=393
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

"24/7*NdQ* KARKAND MONTREAL QUEBEC"

So silly getting kicked for "COMMANDER NOT DOING JOB" by this guy, hard to do that job when u getting attacked.
I suspect it was to stop the x2.

/rant, i feel better already

inb4omgkarkand

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-03-11 21:11:52)

The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5937|CANADA
An admin TKd me for a plane, I punished him, he banned me.

Last edited by The_Lance_117 (2008-03-19 22:40:33)

100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6160|Dublin
NATO Elite Forces Airmaps, Probably 1 of my most played servers in the last 3 months, I became a regular fairly quick, I dont mean to sound like a cocky lil nobead but I destroyed the server, I went for like 4 rounds without dieing and massing up 200 kills +, I suppose I seen it coming, but I was banned for cheating. Later I went onto the forums, and very politely and civic'ly(<<< if thats a word) asked why I was banned and what proof is there of cheating, they had no proof and said somthing along the lines of 'Its not possible to hit Jets/Inf In a chopper that constantly', for those that know me, im a fairly average/skilled Heli pilot/gunner, I later recieved a PM -
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/lolz.jpg

As for those 22SAS Tits, I was banned last night for 'Constant Rule breaking', there was 10 tickets left in round and I was like 62-8.

I would advise people to play in the NATO server, its got a good map rotation and the members are friendly, just dont own em too much...
BTW - this is the kinda stuff I was doing constantly in their server. -
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

100% Irishpride wrote:

NATO Elite Forces Airmaps, Probably 1 of my most played servers in the last 3 months, I became a regular fairly quick, I dont mean to sound like a cocky lil nobead but I destroyed the server, I went for like 4 rounds without dieing and massing up 200 kills +, I suppose I seen it coming, but I was banned for cheating. Later I went onto the forums, and very politely and civic'ly(<<< if thats a word) asked why I was banned and what proof is there of cheating, they had no proof and said somthing along the lines of 'Its not possible to hit Jets/Inf In a chopper that constantly', for those that know me, im a fairly average/skilled Heli pilot/gunner, I later recieved a PM -
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … 2/lolz.jpg

As for those 22SAS Tits, I was banned last night for 'Constant Rule breaking', there was 10 tickets left in round and I was like 62-8.

I would advise people to play in the NATO server, its got a good map rotation and the members are friendly, just dont own em too much...
BTW - this is the kinda stuff I was doing constantly in their server. -
I gotta say Irish, you fucking rape.

All talent in the heli, love the amazing camera use too. It's no wonder they didnt like you
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6163|Houston, Texas
allright i have come to this thread to bitch about the FURION clan. They seem to vehemently protest that me and a clan mate's alt accounts (~IV~weetbread and ~iV~peanutbutta) are known hackers on the EA website. They also claim they have PB screenshots of our hax. I just got banned from another server for suspected hacking. HOLY FUCK these guys have no earthly idea what they are talking about. 4 servers now have seriously contemplated banning me and i only got out of 2 of them because im buds with the main admin. The best part is everyone believes them, yet they have not shown 1 ounce of proof to anyone. They need to get the fuck off their high horse and admit that people are better than them. Holy shit this pisses me off i had 2 awards in that round too. Sometimes i just wish i could stick my hand through the internet and slap the crap outa people. FURION just sucks a big one.

Last edited by irishtop (2008-03-24 15:07:07)

howler_27
+90|6687
"4 servers now have seriously contemplated banning me and i only got out of 2 of them"

...and that's why you show 0 bans on either of your accounts?  Ease up on the drama just a bit, lol.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality

howler_27 wrote:

"4 servers now have seriously contemplated banning me and i only got out of 2 of them"

...and that's why you show 0 bans on either of your accounts?  Ease up on the drama just a bit, lol.
bans are no longer recorded by EA
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
howler_27
+90|6687
That might explain it, lol.  Thanks for the heads up
SplinterStrike
Roamer
I'll second that.

I have screenshots of me getting banned, yet nothing shows on my account.
Korny09
+8|6273|Ohio
Live Free or Die Hard
is a lame server (it is a Highway Tampa map server).  They were raping the uncap (against the rules apparently) for 2 games & in spite of several kind requests to stop.  Finally I decided to blow up their uncap assets.  I instantly got BANNED from the server.
By the way, I have played dozens of times on the server & have played as a team, and very fairly...never once complaining or anything.

Last edited by Korny09 (2008-04-03 08:52:08)

FathomsDown
+19|6652|England
Yesterday I got kicked for "Support whoring" which meant using a support kit to shoot server admins apparently and "Crossing the plaza wall" on Warlord. Both are really petty things but what got me was that they weren't server rules, no warning was given and I only got kicked once I started killing the admins.

The only way I can see of getting around the problem is to have some kind of ranking on the server listing. Maybe a kind of traffic light indicator in the same way that Bf2142 has for ping but based on the number of kicks/bans or feedback from users.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5866
ToX^ clan is pretty lame. I went in and destroyed them, then banned me for "teamkilling".
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
Any ATG server is fail. Rules suck admins suck harder.
Mantlsman
+1|6646
VIBE Quebec Server....I got the plane so the VIBE player who also was trying to get it forced TK and I was punished and kicked....
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality

Mantlsman wrote:

VIBE Quebec Server....I got the plane so the VIBE player who also was trying to get it forced TK and I was punished and kicked....
Got the T-shirt.
Seriously, 90% of Quebec servers are full of admins with inferiority complexes with god/allah/zeus overtones. Hacking admins, padding admins and as in your case force tk/tk admins.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6369
i really love the ATG servers, especially the kark vehicle 64 one.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5903|MN
PlatinumBullets servers are ran by complete noobs who ban people for "stat hacking" hossi74 is a dumb ass german bitch who loves little boys
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i really love the ATG servers, especially the kark vehicle 64 one.
I did too but it's gone now
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality
~DoW~
Disciples of War

Stubby wrote:

They won't even have the courtesy to reply to my threads. Punisher or Pitbull are just plain deleting them. I MUST BE TOO HEINOUS! or HIDEOUS !

1st thread text:
Unfortunately no cut paste available (I wasn't expecting them to delete) only to perhaps tell me to f*** off and close the topic. Atleast that is what reading the other unban requests lead me to believe.
However the second text is more or less what the first one said, except for the part about gremlins)

2nd thread text:

Hello again

Strange!
Do you folks have gremlins in the house? As of 02:00 today the thread was there because I was looking forward to the answer as to why I was banned from your Warlord server.

As I explained in the previous thread, last night or was it early this morning I was playing your Warlord server. I was SAS and we managed to push the Bad Guys back to the palace. I was attempting to achieve Gold pistol and had managed 7 kills (out of 9 overall). I believe I had been terminated 5-6 times at this point. Not exactly god-like. I was then unceremoniously booted with no message other then the generic "banned by admin for excessive tk'ing or a a result of a vote" message.

Hoping to hear from you

Stubby
3rd thread text:
Am I so heinous that instead of the common courtesy of saying something like "FU Stubby you hack/suck/<insert random insult here> and you are staying banned for <insert dubious reason here> " that you have to remove the threads entirely?

Weak man weak and before the flaming starts (unless this thread disappears too) ask yourselves whether you expect to be similarly treated when you visit forums.

Anyway I don't need to unbanned, we had a bet at bf2player regarding your responses. I didn't win because I didn't think you would behave like this. Others knew better. Now I owe them cookies. :cry: .
Alas the 3rd thread was also deleted. WEEEEEEAK. I mean there are unban threads there with language and dripping with condescension and yet they reply to them. Sigh.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
I was banned just today for being a "Gringo". Damn mexis need to learn to shoot is all
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas

SplinterStrike wrote:

I was banned just today for being a "Gringo". Damn mexis need to learn to shoot is all
Reminds me of Trinity, a spaghetti western

"Si, senor, the knife was very liiittle."

"Yeah, and you pushed him away with a very liiitle knife."

"Si, senor."
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality
^WMD^

What the F%^$ is random bombing?. Dropping bombs on an enemy flag ohhh the horror and injustice of it all . I suppose I could have waited until various vehicles tried to leave and then bombed them. PUSSIES! Somebody got kicked for random strafing! WTF. Give up the BF2 server guys and go play Tiddly Winks.

Went back, finished the round to get the medal then asked them, in the appropriate language, to permaban me from their shit server.

Warned by one and kicked by another for the same bomb run. Was typing when kicked so missed that screenie.
https://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6866/bf220080518214435mh9.png

Last edited by Stubbee (2008-05-19 09:09:40)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

Stubbee wrote:

^WMD^

What the F%^$ is random bombing?. Dropping bombs on an enemy flag ohhh the horror and injustice of it all . I suppose I could have waited until various vehicles tried to leave and then bombed them. PUSSIES! Somebody got kicked for random strafing! WTF. Give up the BF2 server guys and go play Tiddly Winks.

Went back, finished the round to get the medal then asked them, in the appropriate language, to permaban me from their shit server.

Warned by one and kicked by another for the same bomb run. Was typing when kicked so missed that screenie.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6866 … 435mh9.png
lol omfg random flag bombing?  you should have said your commander spotted em
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard