El pistolero
+0|6649

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
It seems u dont know ur history, Britain have good soldiers, but their asses have been kicked several times
Didnt u read that on ur history books, or did they take it out from the book pages?
A lot of countries learn their children what they want them to know.
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders
I don't mean to say Brits are cowards or anything, but the only reason Britain has more or less survived history is because it's on an island.
Matiandos
+2|6685|Lappeenranta, Finland

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

OMG lets cry and report to mods. LOL, its like primary school "im telling on you".

Crying little girls...
Umm... well you seem to still be in  primary school since you insist that  nothing be done about this idiotic flame war. This is for debate and serious talk.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813

Matiandos wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

OMG lets cry and report to mods. LOL, its like primary school "im telling on you".

Crying little girls...
Umm... well you seem to still be in  primary school since you insist that  nothing be done about this idiotic flame war. This is for debate and serious talk.
Why do you even care?
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
bullshit, britian survived because it could defend itself, and conquered 1/4 of the earths surface, so an island has nothink to do with it.
rhodri_d
+-2|6665

El pistolero wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
It seems u dont know ur history, Britain have good soldiers, but their asses have been kicked several times
Didnt u read that on ur history books, or did they take it out from the book pages?
A lot of countries learn their children what they want them to know.
I know my history a hell of alot more than you do thank you...
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
Finland pwns!!!
Matiandos
+2|6685|Lappeenranta, Finland

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Matiandos wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Crying little girls...
Why do you even care?
Because I use these forums, and so do you but since you don't then I don't see the need for your presence here :I
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
I think this has gone on about long enough...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard