TrevorP
+0|6794
I aws lookinga t my BFHQ and there looks like there is two medals there that arent shown...18 shown which are greyed out and 2 that are just empty...are they just spots for future medals or not at all?
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6809|Lake Constanze, Germany
Hmmmmm...........mmmmmmoved to correct forum!

Greetz,
Agent
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

TrevorP wrote:

I aws lookinga t my BFHQ and there looks like there is two medals there that arent shown...18 shown which are greyed out and 2 that are just empty...are they just spots for future medals or not at all?
Nobody knows why there are two missing slots, perhaps they just didnt make enough medals to fill up the amount of boxes they had.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
I just forgot em......wait...it must be three.....

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/moron0yi.jpg
https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/31c5b136.pnghttps://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/92b7b249.jpg

Greetz,
Agent
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796

Last edited by CinnamonBits (2005-09-30 16:27:51)

whit0x
Armour Anyone?
+0|6835
at Ag3nT-()r@ng3  - ROFLMAO

Are these Expert Badges as I can't tell if they are Bronze or Gold. I would assume Gold by the amount of people who would have these badges. If only they had a chest to pin them on
plasmaFLY
+1|6787
look up `head up ass`in google. you will find that this mr here fotoshopped it out straight out of there

pwnt.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6847|Australia
LMAO - so you sent that request to ea?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6841|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yes Agent proposed those to EA for the expansion and they promised to award them to him first. Kidding Orange!
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
LMAO! where did u get those?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Agent. Priceless man.. simply priceless. Awesome. Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6826|Netherlands
       Brilliant!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
omfg, that has to be the funniest shit i have ever seen on BF2s.com, hahahahaha!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
great indeed!!! haha
ProDicTeD
+2|6809
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Wouldn't it be funny to be able to actually award people that ribbon or Badges? Like a Modded server that people play on. The Admin sees a complete fuck tart and gives them the badge and everyone sees them get awarded it. And of course it would shot up in their badge section.    

Ahh the shame. Just deserts.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6841|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
This is so funny. This thread should be a good incentive for you guys. If you had read all the posts, you would have gotten to see Agent's hilarious creations even sooner and just think, if he hadn't applied them here, you may never have seen them! Yay for forums!
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
@Blue: only to state something right(said it, though): it didn't create them on my own

Greetz,
Agent
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Genius *Shakes head* Pure genius orange.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

polarbearz wrote:

Genius *Shakes head* Pure genius orange.
Big FU&^$#G DITTO from Texas! LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard