Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6123|Carnoustie, Scotland
Whoa.

Short: Weed is fun.

Long: Well the night started out going to Callums. Got to Callums after meeting up with Jenni (<3) and then started on some Smirnoff Ice. Katy turned up, then had a few fosters (Well you wouldn't want a cold beer wouldja?) and on MSN talking to people, half pissed. Then his mum (lulz, iresposibility ftw) brought up some Vodka so we polished that off and then went to Katys. Katy said she had some weed. After some debate we decided to try it, all being pissed and never done it before. I felt nothing smoking it, just choked a bit (Not a full time smoker.) Anyway I didn't have that many draws. We went along the high-street trying to find someone to buy us ciggies. Found nobody, but bought some Frijj and some chips. Then Katy begged some people (she's a right slut tbh.) for a few fags, and that worked, so we went back to Katys smoking. Then I realised that the weed had kicked in, as I knew that the alcohol couldn't have lasted that long. (Started drinking at about 8, and this was at about 10.) So I just felt quite drunk. Quick trip to the bathroom reported bloodshot eyes with massive pupils. I thought, fuck, I'm stoned, and I have to go home in an hour.

Me and Jenni spent the next hour watching Terminator and pulling on the couch, and then I went home. Spoke to my parents about twice, and managed to walk in a straight line to the computer chair, and I'm not moving, unless I'm going to bed.

I wanna try it sober now, so I can feel the full effects.

No need for "whoa, gg" "no u" or other sarcastic comments. Just aknowladge I'm awesome and post a related comment then leave the thread, kthnxbi.

(How long until mod closes this due to "Drug promotion? )
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC
I have a feeling I've heard of Callum before but I don't give a shit about him.

You're going to get addicted to heroin in 2 years, and in 5 years your body will be completely destroyed by years of crack abuse.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

OMG ur guna die!!!111
Funky_Finny
Banned

HurricaИe wrote:

You're going to get addicted to heroin in 2 years, and in 5 years your body will be completely destroyed by years of crack abuse.
Yay. So you don't approve?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

Funky_Finny wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Yay. So you don't approve?
I didn't say I didn't approve, I'm just prophesizing.

The magic 8 ball has been known to be slightly off at times though.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6552|Southampton, UK

Shut up Hurricane, Go outside for a night.

Weed is better than alcohol.

Alcohol:

Nausia
Spins when trying to sleep
Puking
Embaressment
Uncontrollable behaviour
mood swings - anger, emo, stupid tbh etc.
hangover.

Weed:

-Relaxed
-Enjoy everything
-MUNCHIES (you have never experience taste so much till your first case of Munchies)
-Highly social
-Sleep easy
-No hangover.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-03-29 16:30:27)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6615|Birmingham, UK
1. Smirnoff Ice; eurgh.
2. Fosters; well, you'd obviously want to drink piss in a can, wouldn'tja?
3. Vodka; generic brand? Going on above, probably terrible.
    a. Stupid parent.
4. Getting pissed; waste of alcohol, you're all stupid.
5. Weed; now this is just getting ridiculous. I bet it wasn't even half good stuff.
6. Promiscuity; well, that's fairly stupid. Unless you're going out with her... then find somewhere more private.
7. Wanting to do more weed sober; well... at least you won't be wasting alcohol this time.
8. Hurricane's right (for once).
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

naightknifar wrote:

Shut up Hurricane
No u

i wonder how many people i've trolled/pissed off/annoyed today

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-03-29 16:34:36)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6381

Cannabis, eh?  Congrats, you just inhaled a crapload of ammonia, hydrogen cyanide and nitrous oxides.  To top it off, eat a couple of rotten peanuts to get some aflatoxin.  I mean, a little dose carcinogens never killed anyone.
Funky_Finny
Banned

some_random_panda wrote:

Cannabis, eh?  Congrats, you just inhaled a crapload of ammonia, hydrogen cyanide and nitrous oxides.  To top it off, eat a couple of rotten peanuts to get some aflatoxin.  I mean, a little dose carcinogens never killed anyone.
Shut up.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

You aren't awesome. In no way is testing weed awesome.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Golden Nuggets = The golden food of munchies.

Zimmer wrote:

Yes, It really is.

Reddhedd wrote:

A kid at my school just went into intensive care for smoking too much weed. They say it's probably from all the other shit and not the cannabis itself. Have fun wasting your life.
I lol at how saying 'I tried weed once' people go mental, and say you will waste your life and die horribly.
Gotta try everyting at least once, Its the only chance you have.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-03-29 16:41:06)

Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6436|EE Chat
A kid at my school just went into intensive care for smoking too much weed. They say it's probably from all the other shit and not the cannabis itself. Have fun wasting your life.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

naightknifar wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Yes, It really is.
can you call it the "Sweet leaf" pl0x
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

Zimmer wrote:

Unless you've tested it yourself your opinion is void.

EDIT: That said, in no way do I consider trying it at 15 to be an especially good idea.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2008-03-29 16:42:16)

naightknifar
Served and Out

HurricaИe wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Yes, It really is.
Sweet leaf?

Wah dah fuk?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

Zimmer wrote:

I'd say it's more like weakness. Lack of resistance to temptations.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6437|Chicago, IL
you, sir, fail.
Funky_Finny
Banned

S.Lythberg wrote:

you, sir, fail.
ta bbz xx
naightknifar
Served and Out

ghettoperson wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Unless you've tested it yourself your opinion is void.

EDIT: That said, in no way do I consider trying it at 15 to be an especially good idea.
At last! some sense.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

naightknifar wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Yes, It really is.
Sweet leaf?

Wah dah fuk?
It's a Black Sabbath song about weed

And it sounds better than weed (when I think of weed I think of weeds, which makes me think of those annoying Scotts Weed Remover commercials)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

naightknifar wrote:

I lol at how saying 'I tried weed once' people go mental, and say you will waste your life and die horribly.
Gotta try everyting at least once, Its the only chance you have.
But it ISN'T "once".

It's several times, then a few more, then a couple more and then you are a full time user. Do not come to me with your stupid comments about drugs.
It's the only chance you have? It's the only LIFE you have. I want to preserve it and enjoy it. I don't need fucking drugs to enjoy my life fully. If you think otherwise then you are a full on twat.

ghettoperson, have you played professional football? Have you been the president?
No.
Have you commented on them/it and judged it?
Yes.
Do I have the right to comment on cannabis?
Yes.

How the fuck is my opinion void when I am not referring to the effects of the drug? I said taking it doesn't make you awesome. That has nothing to do with the drug itself.
Funky_Finny
Banned

HurricaИe wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Sweet leaf?

Wah dah fuk?
It's a Black Sabbath song about weed

And it sounds better than weed (when I think of weed I think of weeds, which makes me think of those annoying Scotts Weed Remover commercials)
Lol scotts.

Sdcotland ftw
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
I've seen many of my friends give into peer pressure and 'try' drugs; laughing at me for not doing so. Here's the irony; I'm now laughing when they can't get their "fix" for the day.

Don't start wasting your life, Funky_Finny. I know what temptation is like; I've smelt it a few times and almost went all the way but I didn't - and I'm glad I didn't.
Funky_Finny
Banned

kylef wrote:

I've seen many of my friends give into peer pressure and 'try' drugs; laughing at me for not doing so. Here's the irony; I'm now laughing when they can't get their "fix" for the day.

Don't start wasting your life, Funky_Finny. I know what temptation is like; I've smelt it a few times and almost went all the way but I didn't - and I'm glad I didn't.
Lemme lone, I was drunk lol. I don't get addicted to stuff easy. I've smoked several times, and I don't need it. I don't feel like doing weed again, I mean, I might, but it's not something I need. I don't even like drinking that often.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard