bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
I know its a bit off topic but I am installing it now but has anyone got the chance to get in to the beta for red alert 3?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

bullit wrote:

I know its a bit off topic but I am installing it now but has anyone got the chance to get in to the beta for red alert 3?
I registered my key shortly after you were allowed to but I haven't got anything.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6417|Melbourne, Australia

bullit wrote:

Yeh, didn't work for a lot of Australians at first but now im all queued up
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
meh I just hope one of us gets it

Singleplayer pwns. Though one mission with the shadow team was annoying getting spotted by the gunships >.>

I was really confused when they blew up the Philadelphia even though this was what began the third tiberium wars and I thought this game was before the tiberium war I am so confused :S
shoopysean
+11|6136
I pre-ordered and have it sitting on my desk but I just got my computer back from repairs and haven't even reinstalled C&C3. Is it any good those of you who have played it?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

shoopysean wrote:

I pre-ordered and have it sitting on my desk but I just got my computer back from repairs and haven't even reinstalled C&C3. Is it any good those of you who have played it?
It was what I was expecting.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK

shoopysean wrote:

Brilliant though I was confused at the end >.<

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard