10 hours8%8% - 9
10 to 12 hours10%10% - 11
12 to 24 hours11%11% - 12
more than 24 hours1%1% - 2
I never stopped since I bought it1%1% - 2
Total: 101
Atlas
+0|6681
In one sitting? Because a few days I have played most of the day, like 15 hours, but not straight. Normally 1.5 hours or so is the most I can sit before I need to take a break.
Bf2specialforces
+1|6647

usmarine2005 wrote:

Until I have to take a dump and then get kicked for being idle.
how fuckin long does it take u to shit??????????
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
How the hell can you play for a whole day 6/7 hours i think is the longest i played bf2 for, day off work and nothing else to do and not in one go that was back when i started playing as well i think.
Ballistix5
+36|6776|Forster NSW
My Mum and dad went away for a week and I hopped on my game one night at 10PM got in a plane and flew around, did some different maps played for a while.

then I looked out and the Sun was rising
And I had 2000 more points than I started with
razz
+7|6682|Australia
I went for 24 started @ 5pm finished @ 5pm. My eyes weren't too good and I could swear that I kept hearing the noise that the UAV makes when it picks up an enemy.
Atlas
+0|6681

razz wrote:

I went for 24 started @ 5pm finished @ 5pm. My eyes weren't too good and I could swear that I kept hearing the noise that the UAV makes when it picks up an enemy.
The UAV makes a noise when it picks up an enemy? That's news to me. Or do you mean when someone spots an enemy and they say "enemy spotted"?
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK

Atlas wrote:

razz wrote:

The UAV makes a noise when it picks up an enemy? That's news to me. Or do you mean when someone spots an enemy and they say "enemy spotted"?
obviously he just means the beeping noise
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

ive been on the internet for some 40 hours, downloading copies of 3DSM and Cinema4D and so forth
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
soo 1337
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
Man... can't play more than a few rounds. Reasons: stress of the game, boredom, hungry etc. But in exceptional cases I've gamed longer than good for me. I think my record is like 9 hours or something.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6832
20+h with Shenmue. 2-3 top with BF2. (before it makes me frustrated)
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
Somewhere around 14-15 hours, from the time i woke up till i went to bed. That was the only day ive had like that, since i didn't have to work that day and my girlfriend was out of town. My average day playing is about 1.5 to 2 hours if im lucky.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
SuB
+50|6676
3 days solid.. and that HURTS i slept for so long after... that was quite a weekend... and quite a point fest we did everything from snipering, choppering, bombing the works couldn't do it again, start gettin muscle loss, and yes i started to hear the UAV beep afterwards for about half a day then it was bullet whizzing then i was alright.. don't wana try it again
eve seems to have me hooked atm, only off it for the 1 hour it's down usually... over the weekend at least, then it's like "powersleep" for one hour get up and play lol

Last edited by SuB (2006-02-20 14:50:58)

FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
I usually start to play after school a bit, then my friend sents me a textmessage to my phone that he's coming to play in next few hours....then he doesnt show up, and I still am in the same server just that my friend would see what server am I on! Last time it took about 6 hours 'till he sent me a message saying:
"I was just in shopping, now my father/mother etc. went to the computer and I have to read to some tests in school."

LAME!!!!
GV
+0|6674
Now I'm starting to understand how some of you guys amass the points you do.  With a full time job, wife, daughter and numerous other responsibilities - I'm lucky to get in 5-8 hours a week....some of you guys are getting that in a day.  I guess it makes me feel a little bit better knowing there is a reason I suck so bad.

Your fodder -

GV
420JOKES
+-1|6642
maybe 4h on weekdays fri or  sat around 8+ when im not playing X-BOX live or SWG or getting pussy
Rumfuddle
+14|6719
6 hours is max for me.  And my eyes hurt for a day after that.  And I too was having the UAV contact beep auditory hallucinations for several hours after.  Usually 2 hours is enough for me.
l41e
+677|6649

Wow. You guys can play a lot.

I can only play a couple (3 or 4) hours before the stress gets to me (i.e. jet overhead, me saying: OH MY FUCKING GOD, chopper turning towards me, me jumping out of my seat, tank rumbling up the road towards me, me sweating as my character dives for concealment behind a pile of rocks). I get involved. Probably more than is good for my health. Yeek.
vesty12
+0|6665|Copenhagen

GV wrote:

Now I'm starting to understand how some of you guys amass the points you do.  With a full time job, wife, daughter and numerous other responsibilities - I'm lucky to get in 5-8 hours a week....some of you guys are getting that in a day.  I guess it makes me feel a little bit better knowing there is a reason I suck so bad.

Your fodder -

GV
You wanna know whats tough! Being in pre IB and trying to play, plus having crazy fascist parents that think more than like a 2 hour session will make my brain melt or something like that. That is hard. So the longest sessions i can pull is like 8 hours at pc cafe... then i get stiff and bored..
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

One day I'll try a 12 hour stint at iPlay, but at the moment my max time is six hours. I got a mean headache afterwards, probably because I wasn't having a good day and getting really frustrated.
I try for five hours a time, but that means five hours a week. I can't always make it into town you know.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-02-20 15:47:51)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
od1ous
+4|6662
I've played with myself for over 4 hours before...

"Only the dead will know the end of War"

Plato
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6649|Hong Kong
u guys r retarded. u all must hav glass lens about 1cm thick. i can only play 2-3 hours unlike u guys with no life
elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
4 hours so far, but i have to share my computer so i cant have long at any one time im on.
smk_valvanite
+12|6677|New Zealand, CHCH
ive done about 8 hours, that was my longest, because i dont actually have a computer of my own to play bf2 on, i play all of my hours at net cafes, gets kind of expensive
Defiance
+438|6672

Over weekends im on consistently for 6-7 hours at a time.

I've got this whole week off, so time to kick some ass.

SmilingBuddha wrote:

u guys r retarded. u all must hav glass lens about 1cm thick. i can only play 2-3 hours unlike u guys with no life
Quite the contradictory. You are an arrogant moron, hence your lack of grammar and attacks towards ones geek culture. You can't exonerate yourself from your own insults because HEY LOOK! your posting on a quiet extensive Battlefield 2 Forum.

This guy is asking for records. When do you get records? When you have time. This isnt a "How long is your average gaming session" thread.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-02-20 17:11:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard