Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
I'm in my product design lesson right now, A levels, but i'm gonna go and trade in the Orange Box for it after the lesson. Then run home and play it all night long!
#rekt
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Fucking still hasn't arrived in the mail. Fuck you play.com, I pre-ordered on the 13th, well before the majority of people and well before the 25th of March cut-off date. So why the fuck do I get screwed over like I ordered it yesterday?

What's the point of this pre-ordering shit.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6441

Now, we can buy the game from the PS3 store, for £25
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol, £18 from play.com and it's a hard copy. I'd say it's a good deal, except you have to wait ages before you actually get it
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Hope you guys get it soon ...

I'm done with my B Class events and halfway through A Class

Played some rounds online and there is credits to be won there also, it works like mentioned - you are matched with totally random people.

Playing online yields less credits and the other drivers is of course way more unpredictable that the bots offline ... must be some Beta testers online also seeing as some of the cars they use aren't available in Prologue ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

Hope you guys get it soon.

I'm almost done wtih C Class... getting closer to my DB9 and F430.
r'Eeee
+311|6441

I will probably go to ASDA today and get it. I called them, and it's £19.

So, you can't even follow a friend to a specific room or anything? WTF!
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6836|England
Installed and waiting for the GT5:P update to download

Got mine from Woolworths, £20.

Come on Download FFS!!!!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
Got it about 2 hours ago from my local Game for £25.. It was utter madness down there. Everyone was buying the £299.99 PS3 w/ GT5:P and RSV2. Manager told me he'd sold more PS3s that day than he's sold 360's in 4 weeks!!

Anyway, it's an awesome game, and i'm halfway through Class A.

Cars
- Honda Integra Type R <- BUY THIS AS FIRST CAR!
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX <- Awsm
- Nissan GT-R (R35) <- Really hard to drive!
- Daihatsu OCF-1 <- K-car = crap
- BMW 135 tii Concept <- Ok, not very fast though..

I've also had a Suzuki Cappacino and a Ford Focus ST. Integra > Focus as first car.

A few gripes:

- The graphics in the wing mirrors are Runescape style, but it's hardly a finished product.
- The interior view is great, but the materials on the inside aren't realistic enough.
- THE FUCKING MUSIC.
- Online is down, GG.

But, having said this, GT5 > All other driving games.
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Got it about 2 hours ago from my local Game for £25.. It was utter madness down there. Everyone was buying the £299.99 PS3 w/ GT5:P and RSV2. Manager told me he'd sold more PS3s that day than he's sold 360's in 4 weeks!!

Anyway, it's an awesome game, and i'm halfway through Class A.

Cars
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX <- Awsm
- Nissan GT-R (R35) <- Really hard to drive!
- Daihatsu OCF-1 <- K-car = crap
- BMW 135 tii Concept <- Ok, not very fast though..

I've also had a Suzuki Cappacino and a Ford Focus ST. Integra > Focus as first car.

A few gripes:

- The graphics in the wing mirrors are Runescape style, but it's hardly a finished product.
- The interior view is great, but the materials on the inside aren't realistic enough.
- THE FUCKING MUSIC.
- Online is down, GG.

But, having said this, GT5 > All other driving games.
You can rid yourself of the music you know .. and i totally agree on getting the Honda Integra as first car ...

Added you btw ... and Mek-Egg

Sidenote: The Daihatsu you get as a price wen you finish Class C and the BMW concept when finishing Class B.

Other nifty cars worth buying is the BMW M3, handles really well and can be used in many of the Class B & Class A events ... also bought the Ford GT 06 that i use for crushing competition in the Class A Daytona events ... good way to save up for the Ferrari F430 and the Ferrari F1 with 18K & 20K pr. 1st place
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6836|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

Cars
+1 for the integra choice. The DC5 rocks!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Teamsreth wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Cars
+1 for the integra choice. The DC5 rocks!
It's not what I bought as a first car though, I bought teh Ford Focus ST.
#rekt
r'Eeee
+311|6441

Sooo, since you guys playing the game atm. Would you advice others to get it?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
They need to put this on PC ...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Stingray24 wrote:

They need to put this on PC ...
GTFO. Bettar on console.

@r'Eee: YES OH GOD YES!
#rekt
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
I want it for PC because I would never buy a console just for a game.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I will kill you all, especially Mint Sawce cry like a baby if I don't get it tomorrow
r'Eeee
+311|6441

Play.com sucks with their delivers. I ordered a movie for my sister 2 weeks ago. We received it 4 days after, and it wasn't pre order. It was in-stock. I think, it's because they are located in New Jersey or w/e it's called.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I will kill you all, especially Mint Sawce cry like a baby if I don't get it tomorrow
Why would you kill me? I thought you said you loved me!
#rekt
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Not to sound negative or anything, but isn't anyone else tired of GT yet? The games haven't changed since GT2, aside from slightly better physics each time (or maybe even 1, I never played it).

I've played through GT2,3 and 4, getting very high percentages complete in all 3, and I just couldn't care less about GT5. It has pretty graphics, but thats all that's different as far as I can tell.

Aside from that it's driving the same old cars around the same old tracks with a few new ones thrown in for good measure. Bleah.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-03-28 16:35:06)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

Varegg wrote:

No tuning in prologue
I'm pretty sure you can start tuning when you unlock the S-class cars.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Varegg
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

r'Eeee wrote:

Without doubt ... would say it's worth buying the console just to play this game

Just bought me a Ferrari F430, takes a little getting used to but way better handling than the Ford GT 06 and the Nissan GTR 07.

Am done with 6 of 10 events in Class A - it proves to be way more difficult than Class B & C combined

Only lack 3 Gold in C & 4 Gold in B and so far i have 4 Gold & 2 Bronze in A
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

Varegg wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Without doubt ... would say it's worth buying the console just to play this game
Definitely. That's actually what I did and I don't regret it.

One thing I can't do though is the over taking 16 cars thing. I have silver in the A Class challenge, but only bronze in the B Class and I can't manage to get any better.
Varegg
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Toilet Sex wrote:

Varegg wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Definitely. That's actually what I did and I don't regret it.

One thing I can't do though is the over taking 16 cars thing. I have silver in the A Class challenge, but only bronze in the B Class and I can't manage to get any better.
Yeah ... i have Bronze in both of those and the time trial is also a bitch ...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

btw, is there a way to change the dificulty level of the oponents, or can you only turn ABS/TCS etc off?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard