RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

dude dont rock the boat, we are well represented by aussieclan so there is no need to go find another server
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6456|Newcastle NSW Australia
lol, I haven't managed that yet. It happens a lot when you change between mods and maps etc. sometimes bf2cc fucks up which in turn starts the server on a loop. I'm glad my gift of gravity changing has been valued ^_______^ probably should have written a guide for it though
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

Invaderzim wrote:

lol, I haven't managed that yet. It happens a lot when you change between mods and maps etc. sometimes bf2cc fucks up which in turn starts the server on a loop. I'm glad my gift of gravity changing has been valued ^_______^ probably should have written a guide for it though
Yeah, that might have solved a few problems.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6182|Sydney | ♥

Invaderzim wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

What did I say in the "LETS MERGE WITH AUSBF" thread? /facedesk.

I don't really care about not having equal admin powers but allowing all admin's to be able to login using deamon could be bad. If someone fucks the server someone with remote access will have to contacted to completely reboot the server.
That's the thing - none of us are head admin's and so none of us can completely reboot it.  We can restart the game, but not much else.
Nah thats not what i meant. Currently we login under rcon in bf2cc. Head admin's login under daemon which allows them to softreset the server but the person who owns the server has to hardreset it if someone fucks it up. Trust me I've fucked my clans server up a lot.
Wrong. We connect to the game create interface, not daemon. Maxxxie doesn't like daemon for some reason.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6447|Brisbane, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

no, im not coming back yet
Yet?

YET?

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

1: I thinky AusBF and Aussieclans just scored themselves a new server
2: IMO, we should just go idependant, as if a 20on64 kark server wouldnt be populated

3: Phoenix: psH wrote:proceed to gtfo.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

this was always aussieclans server...

and if you want to go independant, gl paying for it.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6846|A Small Isle in the Tropics

let me know if i am still needed since i m not an Aussie citizen..
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6413|NSW, Australia

your not real! you were just an urban myth!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea

AWSMFOX wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

1: I thinky AusBF and Aussieclans just scored themselves a new server
2: IMO, we should just go idependant, as if a 20on64 kark server wouldnt be populated

3: Phoenix: psH wrote:proceed to gtfo.
[b.]

[/b.]

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2008-03-25 01:07:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard