White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland
New bands announced.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6498|Boulder, CO
DAMM YE DoE I have a week long hike then so I definately cannot go to see them.  Balls.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6633|MANCHESTERRR
no fucking way.

that sounds awesome

on the nurburgring aswell? shit....

ahh well im goin leeds this year, thatll do.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland

pers0nah wrote:

no fucking way.

that sounds awesome

Next year go to Rock Am Ring... There is hundreds of people on the forums saying that they will never step foot in another Brittish festival after going to Rock Am Ring.

Germans arrive in massive trucks 5 days before the event starts, and camp out in the grounds (This is allowed but there is no toilets guaranteed etc)

They have massive 100 person party tents with proper sound systems, fridges, PC's full on beds etc.

Guy's were saying some German guys asked them for a light in German, and they said they were English... and they took them back to their party tent and had a load of beers with them. And shared Monty Python jokes...

This will be my first year, but I am totally looking forward to it.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6633|MANCHESTERRR

White-Fusion wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

no fucking way.

that sounds awesome

Next year go to Rock Am Ring... There is hundreds of people on the forums saying that they will never step foot in another Brittish festival after going to Rock Am Ring.

Germans arrive in massive trucks 5 days before the event starts, and camp out in the grounds (This is allowed but there is no toilets guaranteed etc)

They have massive 100 person party tents with proper sound systems, fridges, PC's full on beds etc.

Guy's were saying some German guys asked them for a light in German, and they said they were English... and they took them back to their party tent and had a load of beers with them. And shared Monty Python jokes...

This will be my first year, but I am totally looking forward to it.
so fucking going next year
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland
Yeah it's like £100 for the ticket. And you can get a return plane from London for £30. Then you just need to get a train and jump in Taxi with me and your there. Works out ALOT cheaper for me than going to Download Festival.

Beer is 2:50 euros. And you get a euro if you hand your cup in at the bar. Cheap beer ftw... Oh and the drinking age is 16 woot woot.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6633|MANCHESTERRR

White-Fusion wrote:

Yeah it's like £100 for the ticket. And you can get a return plane from London for £30. Then you just need to get a train and jump in Taxi with me and your there. Works out ALOT cheaper for me than going to Download Festival.

Beer is 2:50 euros. And you get a euro if you hand your cup in at the bar. Cheap beer ftw... Oh and the drinking age is 16 woot woot.
stop it man your making me foam at the mouth.

next year ill be 16 and that is cheap. im paying £165 for Leeds fest just for tickets!
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland

pers0nah wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

next year ill be 16 and that is cheap. im paying £165 for Leeds fest just for tickets!
Have you bought any of it yet? If not go to Rock Am... still tickets left.

Go! Go! Go!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6633|MANCHESTERRR

White-Fusion wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Have you bought any of it yet? If not go to Rock Am... still tickets left.

Go! Go! Go!
haha nah already arranged it all with mates. Next year tho for sure.
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6589|Norway
How can I get from Frankfurt Hahn airport to Rock Im Park the easiest and fastest way?  And how long is it gonna take me? 
My plane lands at 18:20 thursday.  I would appreciate any help.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6544|N. Ireland
Shame I can't be there. But I traveled down to Dublin to see Metallica live and it was awesome - I'd recommend it for that alone!
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6760|Germany

millmax wrote:

How can I get from Frankfurt Hahn airport to Rock Im Park the easiest and fastest way?  And how long is it gonna take me? 
My plane lands at 18:20 thursday.  I would appreciate any help.
You can take the train, should take you about 4 - 5 hours to Nürnberg/Rock im Park.

Try here --->  http://www.db.de/site/bahn/en/start.html
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6578|London (At Heart)

Fucking exams.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6744
What about T in the Park Fusion. surely that would be alot cheaper. Im going there to see RATM at titp cant fucking wait
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6589|Norway
In case there are anyone else travelling to Frankfurt with Ryanair, there is a bus going to Frankfurt am Main.  The busfare is €12, and takes 1:45.  From Frankfurt to Nürnberg, the train costs €45, and takes 2:05.
Link for bus:  http://www.bohr-omnibusse.de/routes/wtc … oute_id=16
Link for train: (ref HellHead)  http://www.db.de/site/bahn/en/start.html
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6683

Shem wrote:

Fuck me.
N_sane21
+6|5942
I am Jelous

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard