jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Gooners wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ATG wrote:

Live for it.
^^^

You aren't a man until you've taken a shit in the woods too.
And use poison ivy as toilet paper
lol toilet paper ... wus
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6199|NSW, Australia

HurricaИe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

I don't even piss, when I am in College, let alone in the wood. Althought, it's pretty bad for your kidneys, if you don't piss too often.
...why don't you piss?
once i went camping and i didnt do a shit the whole week
its not like i needed to but held it in, if i needed to i would have taken one

it was weird
when i got home after about 15 mins i really needed to take one and it was massive
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
Do I look like the pope?
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6102
If you've been in the woods, and didn't piss in them you fail. Had this been a thread related to the craziest places you've pissed while drunk, I might have read some responses. But it's not, and I hate you all.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
dude...i live in the city, no woods. when i'm out on a six mile run and i need to pee, i just look for a large bush to slightly conceal me.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6162|14072
I took a shit in the woods.. we were playing paintball, and I had to go. Found some nice leaves to wipe with as well.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You aren't a man until you've taken a shit in the woods too.
Watch out for mosquitoes though.  That can end poorly...
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5967
Yeah, I piss on the benches, wherever I need if I have to
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

I sometimes go outside and piss in the "woods" cause I feel like it. (there is no houses for like 100m either direction, and we are 100m+ from the road, + we are surrounded by forest pretty much).
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Pissed in all kinds of places, centre of town on anight out (Risky as if your caught by the OB youget a £70 on the spot fine), school grounds, someones garden, my garden, all kinds of places.  The place I struggle with the most is public toilets like for eg a football ground as I just jam up as if the guy next to me is looking at "Lil 27".

Last edited by 1927 (2008-03-24 02:23:50)

CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Mmmm, pissing in the woods is something outrageus? Damn it must suck to live in a ciity...
QFT!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
I like to piss in the woods, plus my boyz get some fresh air.

Another time I was driving on a somewhat busy highway in rural Mississippi and no place to crap. I said F' it and left a pile of crap on the side of the road. Road Warrior rule #22 - travel w/ baby wipes, they come in handy.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
Of course.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

BF2s: Quality discussions.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6168
I piss everywhere
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5967

loubot wrote:

I like to piss in the woods, plus my boyz get some fresh air.

Another time I was driving on a somewhat busy highway in rural Mississippi and no place to crap. I said F' it and left a pile of crap on the side of the road. Road Warrior rule #22 - travel w/ baby wipes, they come in handy.
lol dude
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

HurricaИe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

I don't even piss, when I am in College, let alone in the wood. Althought, it's pretty bad for your kidneys, if you don't piss too often.
...why don't you piss?
I just can't be bothered. Like in a normal day. I piss twice I'm pretty sure this ain't normal.

Actually "I can't be bothered" isn't really true. "I don't remember" is a better way to put it. Once, I feel, I am gonna piss myself, I have no other choice.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-03-25 11:30:37)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

r'Eeee wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

...why don't you piss?
I just can't be bothered. Like in a normal day. I piss twice I'm pretty sure this ain't normal.
Sometimes I don't piss often, like twice a day, but they're huge pisses.

I'm more concerned about when my shit isn't on schedule. It's like someone laughing at me, saying "YOU REQUIRE MOAR FIBER"
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Every time I go camping
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

HurricaИe wrote:

Sometimes when I take my dog on a walk, and I really need to piss (I mean REALLY), I'll go to the deep woods and drain the pool there. I've never been caught.

How about you?
its caled a dtree. it's lik eh the urinal for men yea? they are evyarawyaher and you can piss oin them lall then timnek?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Yep
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
Alley, Car, Colosseum, Park, Trash Bin, Someone's garage door, gas stations pump at night.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Major revive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard