+605|6110|Birmingham, UK
Nice, i might start playing again just for that
Guerilla08
+7|5890
it would be cool if they had a view for the sniper bullet like that
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6496|N. Ireland
1.6? I should really start playing again...haven't played since 1.4!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum

kylef wrote:

1.6? I should really start playing again...haven't played since 1.4!
amateur
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
whens the new map coming?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6451

April 3rd.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
for 360 too?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6451

I think that's for the 360, and after 21days, for the PS3. PC ain't getting them for now.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

for 360 too?
You'll get raped on them too, so dont worry.

Amateur.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kptk92
u
+972|6411|tc_london

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

for 360 too?
You'll get raped on them too, so dont worry.

Amateur.
|_()|_ gtfo

pr0.
Blizzard36
Modified Luck Soldier
+10|6539|Grand Forks, ND
Isn't PC still on 1.5?  I don't know since sadly most of my servers don't use killcam.  I like kill cam, it makes it easlier to spot hackers, but it also gives away your position if your playing a gametype with respawning.  If it's round based, then I like Killcam on but I don't usually play those.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6192|Canada

Blizzard36 wrote:

Isn't PC still on 1.5?  I don't know since sadly most of my servers don't use killcam.  I like kill cam, it makes it easlier to spot hackers, but it also gives away your position if your playing a gametype with respawning.  If it's round based, then I like Killcam on but I don't usually play those.

still on 1.5
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Bernadictus wrote:

It got released on the X360, will be released soon for the PS3, and then we - PC gamers - will get the patch, hopefully with the 4 new maps included
Lies, lies and slander.

Anyone know if the killcam is ever going to be implemented for PC and why it wasn't included with the latest patch?

I'm assuming someone here has read a reliable source and knows so I decided to bump this rather than make a new thread. (yay for searching amirite?)
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6441|King Of The Islands

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It got released on the X360, will be released soon for the PS3, and then we - PC gamers - will get the patch, hopefully with the 4 new maps included
Lies, lies and slander.

Anyone know if the killcam is ever going to be implemented for PC and why it wasn't included with the latest patch?

I'm assuming someone here has read a reliable source and knows so I decided to bump this rather than make a new thread. (yay for searching amirite?)
rite.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5864

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Lies, lies and slander.

hay???

the kill cam is on the P.C version, have you updated your CoD4???
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5791|Catherine Black

rammunition wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Lies, lies and slander.

hay???

The NEW killcam, as shown in the video?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5864

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

rammunition wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lies, lies and slander.

hay???

The NEW killcam, as shown in the video?
ok,sorry just watched the vid, don't like it tbh
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

Truly epic. Reminds me of Pizza's bullet cams tbh... Though those were hilarious.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
spectraman
+27|6775
Funny at first but seeing myself nad spammed gets a little old after awhile.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5939

Spearhead wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Thought this patch was for the pc.
It isnt?
I thought it was. Then I was killed my a Mig today, and it didn't do those killcams.

What would be better is if the RPG killcam was in slowmotion and they make the guy do a grunt right as he explodes
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6505|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
That has awesomeness written all over it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard