GroeFaZErdi
+6|6513
guys, i need your help... i was playing NFS MW and somehow the game is at "double speed"! the cars react soo fast that it really is unplayable! it seems as theres some sort of turbo goin on! When i record with Fraps its fine, normal speed! What the hell is goin on with that game?!??!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
nos lol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Quit hacking your cars to make them into 8 second cars.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Your system specs are probably too high. I've got a few older games that I couldnt play because my system is too good (mind you these are old games). Just run with fraps, or turn all the graphics options as high as possible.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6671|Groningen, The Netherlands
Zomgwtf it must be like podracing!
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
I love podracing. They need to make a new Podracer game.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Try a re-install?  MW still works on my system: x2 2.0Ghz, 2GB ram, 7800GT.  Just tossing out an idea, hope that helps in some way.
GroeFaZErdi
+6|6513
well in other forums i heard that it might have its origin in a "too good" pc - that the pc is too fast for NFS! Is that true?

My pc:
GeForce 7950 GTX (512 mb)
Athlon 64 4200 + x2
2 gig ram
250 gig hard drive

@Stingray24: I somehow can not reinstall NFS! after entering the CDKey it says that "NFS MW requires direct X 9.0c or higher. the thing is that i HAVE GOT 9.0c installed! I re installed direct X twice but i still got the same problem while installing it... that sux somehow!?

@TheAussieReaper: My Harddrive is not unlimited - i cannot record with fraps ALL the time when i play....

@all - any other help!?!?!?! i really love that game and wanna play again........ O:-)
tia
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

GroeFaZErdi wrote:

well in other forums i heard that it might have its origin in a "too good" pc - that the pc is too fast for NFS! Is that true?

My pc:
GeForce 7950 GTX (512 mb)
Athlon 64 4200 + x2
2 gig ram
250 gig hard drive

@Stingray24: I somehow can not reinstall NFS! after entering the CDKey it says that "NFS MW requires direct X 9.0c or higher. the thing is that i HAVE GOT 9.0c installed! I re installed direct X twice but i still got the same problem while installing it... that sux somehow!?

@TheAussieReaper: My Harddrive is not unlimited - i cannot record with fraps ALL the time when i play....

@all - any other help!?!?!?! i really love that game and wanna play again........ O:-)
tia
Run Call of Duty 4 in the background.

Might not work, but if it doesn't, it'll be funny.
GroeFaZErdi
+6|6513
lulz - serious help is welcome
i dont have COD 4 - and i dont think i really want to have it - i prefer bf 2 Best game ever!

but if i head cod i couldnt because i can not install NFS MW again :-\ sometimes i really hate computers....
trippy982
+34|6407
Have you tried patching the game?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352
Take a look into your drivers settings, maybe you can create a profile there which allows you to set a max framerate for specific games. Never did that, but might work.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
GroeFaZErdi
+6|6513

trippy982 wrote:

are there patches for NFS???? never heard about that...
Rosse_modest
+76|6785|Antwerp, Flanders

GroeFaZErdi wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

are there patches for NFS???? never heard about that...
It's an EA product, of course there are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard