stkhoplite wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Saaad face
Its actually "Suprised face"
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6410|Florida

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Got to love New Jersey Pine Barren rednecks.
Fixed
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6505|Kickapoo
First of all that was sweet.  Second of all  calling these guys Hillbillies, and Hicks and Hoosiers (eat a dick, I'm from Indiana ) is racist, and ignorant.  I think the term you are looking for is "Appalachian American"   You should be more sensitive you may offend someone.
Strngs012
+40|6410|Florida

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

First of all that was sweet.  Second of all  calling these guys Hillbillies, and Hicks and Hoosiers (eat a dick, I'm from Indiana ) is racist, and ignorant.  I think the term you are looking for is "Appalachian American"   You should be more sensitive you may offend someone.
Shut up hick.
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6505|Kickapoo

Strngs012 wrote:

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

Shut up hick.
Hick Says the guy with the NASCAR shit in his sig....

Last edited by d3athwi5h4 (2008-03-19 15:22:27)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary
ok, so you have wondered....wondered what happens to babies that get dropped on the floor after delivered.  This is what happens.............lol
Strngs012
+40|6410|Florida

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

Strngs012 wrote:

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

Shut up hick.
Hick Says the guy with the NASCAR shit in his sig....
NASCAR, hardly a redneck or hick sport anymore in case you haven't noticed.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6760|Tenn

Strngs012 wrote:

NASCAR, hardly a redneck or hick sport anymore in case you haven't noticed.
since when??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard