Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

FEOS wrote:

...quantum physics. It is part of our current understanding of physics, but is in its early stages. Fully leveraging that bit of science will change our world...guaranteed.
No it won't/yes it will/no it won't/yes it will/no it won't/yes it will/no it won't... stop! stop! STOP! STOP! STOP!!!

Fully leveraging that bit of science will cause our world to exist in a superstate of change and non-change...guaranteed and not.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-03-19 05:05:27)

liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
we could not touch one another, so that would suck. If either of us had physical contact we'd both probably die pretty quickly
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
state of emergency and media blackout. gov. will handle it before anything goes out into the public.

No riots, just massive curiosity of the public once news gets out aliens are there.
inane little opines
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
I'd tap some alien ass?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Religion will fall
The military will be liek its mine!
Aliens are like, scuse me wtf r u doing
People on earth will be like
Except for the people that will go 
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)
i think we kill it and then tell everyone that we discovered alien life....as we do whit new animals her on earth
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Its not 'IF' we find alien life, its a matter of 'WHEN'.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

Mitch wrote:

I have always been curious about this and believe it would be the absolute biggest news story in history. For the sake of a scenario what do you think would be the state of the world if for instance, a small ship/plane landed in somewhere quite public (I assumed if it landed in a military base at 3am nobody would ever know) and say, three little beings come out of the ship and start looking around. What do you think would happen, would we go into a state of emergency?, would people start riotting?, would the aliens be killed? or would it be reported for 5 minutes and then we go back to the Britney exclusive?
Have our smartest scientist find the nuts of the male aliens and kick em. For the female aliens....enslave them.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6200
IF they come here I guess they found us not the other way around.

https://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/insp_diplomacy_preview.jpg
https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/404/normandyhc4.jpg

Last edited by PeoNinja (2008-03-19 12:54:11)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
nothing would happen. They'd talk about it on the news for a month then we wouldn't care.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

ummmmm wat?
" to think we will ever have any meaningful communication or contact "

watch the movies " Contact " and " Close Encounters of the Third Kind " and you know what I'm talking about
One can not travel faster then the speed of light. /current scientific knowledge.
Therefore... to get to or just to communicate with aliens would be "impossible and completely impractical"

Nearest star: 4 light years (A minimum of 4 years travel). possible, but unrealistic. Also you have restricted the search for life from billion of billions of stars to one.
Nearest galaxy: 25000 light years (a minimum of 25000 years travel). Impossible.

greensprite
awsm
+13|6167|Germany
I am sure G.W. Bush would declare war to them, coz they got nuclear weapons for sure
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

Mitch wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Somebody has been listening to too much Coast to Coast....
Whats that?
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Its a late night radio talk show that talks about aliens, ghosts, and conspiracy theory's tbh.

Last edited by SgtSlutter (2008-03-19 13:09:24)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
i think that someone in charge would get jumpy and nervous and order a fire at will.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

Rape.

No. Better!!

Gang Rape.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

naightknifar wrote:

Rape.

No. Better!!

Gang Rape.
OH SHI-
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

Magpie wrote:

I'd tap some alien ass?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6695|San Francisco
Obviously, a few of the stronger religions would be tripping over themselves to convert the aliens to ensure the "correctness" and "superiority" of their religion...

...Marklar...
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
no no no, we don't eat the bible.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
You do realize this is all a waste of time?? The term 'alien' means something that is un-known and unfathomable; which means that anything you can think of probably wont be anything close to what will actually occur.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

xBlackPantherx wrote:

You do realize this is all a waste of time?? The term 'alien' means something that is un-known and unfathomable; which means that anything you can think of probably wont be anything close to what will actually occur.
Thank you Captain Buzzkill.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Or he could simply mean "extraterrestrial".
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

SenorToenails wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

That works better. But, still, odds are that we couldn't begin to fathom what actually beings would be like beyond bacterium and very small, simple organisms.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

xBlackPantherx wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

That works better. But, still, odds are that we couldn't begin to fathom what actually beings would be like beyond bacterium and very small, simple organisms.
This is a neat topic of discussion, even if we can't 'begin to fathom' what aliens might be like.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard