Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

CruZ4dR wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

no
I was serious. I started working out six months ago and haven't had a single regret. The reason I started was when I couldn't play games on my pc anymore. You don't need a projector anyways. I wouldn't trade my health improvements for 100 HD projectors, with the best resolution, packed in the fanciest boxes there is. I don't have much more to say. Do it
Great minds think alinke.

That means your mind isn't great.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6299
Congrats everyone!

Party over at Freezer's house!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon

Freezer7Pro wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

no
I was serious. I started working out six months ago and haven't had a single regret. The reason I started was when I couldn't play games on my pc anymore. You don't need a projector anyways. I wouldn't trade my health improvements for 100 HD projectors, with the best resolution, packed in the fanciest boxes there is. I don't have much more to say. Do it
Great minds think alinke.

That means your mind isn't great.
Oh please. I'd tell you more, I've increased ~50kgs in bench since then, that my "mind" is great with 130 IQ and all, but this thread isn't about me it's about you and your projector. Do what you want with it, I'm just trying to inspire a fellow gamer here. Good luck with the projector mate, and remember to save on the light bulb, which is expensive as hell.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5929|CA
Nice job on winning the projector, just don't eat it.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6410|Michigan, USA

Happy to have helped Freezer! Glad you managed to win it (given you said there was some crap going on shortly before winning, wasn't there?), and you darn well better enjoy it!  Or make a profit and use the money for something you really need, whatever that may be
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Bull3t wrote:

Congrats everyone!

Party over at Freezer's house!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

That means you can start watching exercise videos.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
word
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

...ouch

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-18 19:41:09)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6653|UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

what kind of projector ?

is that your face
I don't know what kind of projector it is, other than some super-high end one; Only thing I know for sure is the price; Around 40k swedish Kronor, that's about 4000€ and 6000USD to you and me.
and what about £ please lol

gongrats, but they forgot to tell you it cost around £60 a day to watch it its so damn big
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

meth is not your friend
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast
that you
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
Give it to charity IMO, a fitting end.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6748|the middle of nowhere
:jealous:
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6528|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Where will you display the image, all your walls and ceiling is covered with old broken PC crap.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

sweet dude
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ
woot woot!!

Congrats dude

I guess cleaning your room is, rewarding?!

NO. CANNNT LEARN, LESSON! MUST KEEPPPP ROOM.. SHITHOLE W OQAITHN0328i5h32q]h
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

Nice one.

PT tbh.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Remember Freezer, one year of cleanliness. We'll require weekly pictures!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I should chop it in 30 000 pieces and share it with the whole of BF2s
Nice nice and np for the vote. Now as a sign of gratitude, I can has the lamp?

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-03-19 01:46:52)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Woot,matey,good job!!!!

Also lol @ the haters.Envy is a sin.

Last edited by Metal-Eater-GR (2008-03-19 01:57:31)

']['error
Banned
+630|6641|The Netherlands

Freezer7Pro wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Sell the projector, take your money and do something constructive with your life: buy a membership at the gym and get in shape.

Pwning nubs online < Pwning nubs at the beach. Period.
no yes
Congrats
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

CruZ4dR wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

no
Nah, excercise in that fashion isn't my thing. I take the dog out on a regular basis and have 2h school gymnastics a week, that's more than enough. And I have been 70kg for about a year now, and I've went from 1.50 to 1.69 during that time So that's some improvement, at least.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium
You're ten centimeters shorter than me and you weigh 6 kilograms more than me.

Grattis, det är kul att du har vunnit. Glad to see my vote on the internet has made someone happy.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland
Nice, I was wondering how it went as I stumbled upon the thread a few days ago and there was no update
Have fun!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard