Poll

Do you dream?

Yes89%89% - 67
No10%10% - 8
Total: 75
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993
Just answer, I haven't dreamed in the last few years and I guess I kind of miss them, I hear it's because telly/computer games ruin your imagination. I miss dreaming.

And for anyone who wants to be anal, I'm asking if you remember your dreams, as I know everyone dreams.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6450|Ontario, Canada
i doubt computer games ruin your imagination, no one could prove that
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6748|the middle of nowhere

d4rkst4r wrote:

i doubt computer games ruin your imagination, no one could prove that
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
everyone dreams, you just dont remember it. Its one way that your brain stores information that it has accumulated throughout the day

if you want to dream, set 2 alarm clocks. Set 1.  20-30 minutes or even earlier (before you have to get up). You want to wake up and say, oh hey, i got enough time to get back to sleep. The other for when you need to get up, if your able to fall back asleep, you should have a dream you can remember.   Seems that everytime i dream and remember is when i am semi-awake. (this isnt a scientific method or anything, it just works for me)

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-17 23:24:29)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I dream, but I hardly remember them I used to write them down when I had one, but lately I haven't been doing that and now my dream memory is getting shitty again.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

Locoloki wrote:

everyone dreams, you just dont remember it. Its one way that your brain stores information that it has accumulated throughout the day

if you want to dream, set 2 alarm clocks. Set 1.  20-30 minutes or even earlier. You want to wake up and say, oh hey, i got enough time to get back to sleep. The other for when you need to get up, if your able to fall back asleep, you should have a dream you can remember.   Seems that everytime i dream and remember is when i am semi-awake. (this isnt a scientific method or anything, it just works for me)

Hakei wrote:

And for anyone who wants to be anal, I'm asking if you remember your dreams, as I know everyone dreams.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

all i ever dream about is zombies
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

XxRavenxX wrote:

You should try and have lucid dream about zombies! Then you can live out every young man's dream and go around with a shotgun and barricade supermarkets!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Sometimes!
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5981|Halifax, West Yorkshire
I dream a lot. A sure fire way for me to dream is to have a bright light on in the room.

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calea_zacatechichi

You can buy it online and it really does help with dream recolection/lucid dreaming.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

lol marijuana that isnt marijuana?

nice.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

lol marijuana that isnt marijuana?

nice.
Haha, nah it's not much like marijuana. Plus the taste is really nasty, not much use as a recreational drug.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

You should try and have lucid dream about zombies! Then you can live out every young man's dream and go around with a shotgun and barricade supermarkets!
actually the other night i had a really lucid dream about me with a shotgun in my school corridor, many zombies lost their lives
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive been off weed for about 5 weeks now and some of the nightmares have been horrific, I do dream but mostly they are nightmares but I know that won't last forever. 16 years of smoking weed stopped me dreaming and all of a sudden I'm getting dreams/nightmares, freaks me right out some nights.  I recently woke up crying like a baby, I had been doing it as I was asleep.

I still wake up with a stiffy, some things don't change, and Im not just on about Mrs 27 when I say "Stiffy".
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin

1927 wrote:

Ive been off weed for about 5 weeks now and some of the nightmares have been horrific, I do dream but mostly they are nightmares but I know that won't last forever. 16 years of smoking weed stopped me dreaming and all of a sudden I'm getting dreams/nightmares, freaks me right out some nights.  I recently woke up crying like a baby, I had been doing it as I was asleep.

I still wake up with a stiffy, some things don't change, and Im not just on about Mrs 27 when I say "Stiffy".
Damn that sucks. Yeah weed really does take away dream recolection, only thing I don't like about it.

I never really have nightmares, just really fucked up wierd random dreams.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6256|B.C. Canada

Locoloki wrote:

if you want to dream, set 2 alarm clocks. Set 1.  20-30 minutes or even earlier (before you have to get up). You want to wake up and say, oh hey, i got enough time to get back to sleep. The other for when you need to get up, if your able to fall back asleep, you should have a dream you can remember.   Seems that everytime i dream and remember is when i am semi-awake. (this isnt a scientific method or anything, it just works for me)
same for me
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
i had a crazy dream about moving in next to Tom Cruise, meeting german relatives and having a litter of 20 kittens who all looked like my cat...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea
Ive gamed fo ages, and i still dream
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

I dont dream, but I normally am tired...so that makes sense.

Weeks upon weeks of 12am -> 7/8am sleeps do that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
I remember my dreams if I want to, so yeah pretty much every day. Pretty soon I'll be remembering more than just the one I had before I woke up, too.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!
I dream every night and if I can be bothered I can remember them
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I wrote my post above in a rush this morning as I had woke up late (pressed the wrong button on my phone to stop the alarm clock, it was men't to come back on 10 mins later but didn't, Rolling Stones - Satisfaction, if your wondering), my Daughter wakes me up "Dad, Dad, get up we're going to be late for school".  I'm so glad she did as I could tell where this dream was going.  Dream - Nightmare, she saved me at the right moment.

The nightmare that woke me up in tears recently took me about a minute to get my head round, Mrs 27 lying there oblivious and I was gobsmacked that she was, if I had nodded right off I probably would of had a huge argument with her the next morning about what had happened as it was so real.

As each night passes I'm getting used to dreams now but think of a baby that dreams as it grows it gets used to these images it sees as it sleeps where as I have had them chucked at me as an adult.

I will never forget two dreams I had as a young kid and I don't think I will ever forget last weeks either.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

I only remember them if they were particularly good or nightmares.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51
Off course I have dreams.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

I dream and remember them. Sometimes I even have problems to decide if something has really happened or if I just dreamed it. Also most of my dreams are pretty
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard