The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6125|SC | USA |
I searched, didn't find a thing.

I heard about this on the radio this morning, made me lol.

Sky Talk wrote:

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept

A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.
Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.
The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.
Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on descent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.
The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.
The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.
When the plane landed, employee called airport police and the man was arrested.
The suit alleges that the during the investigation, American Airlines employees told police they witnessed the man move from his assigned seat into the row where the woman was sleeping.
The woman is seeking punitive damages and a jury trial.

-- Melissa Vargas
http://startelegram.typepad.com/sky_tal … s-law.html

We should start demanding jizz shields...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
lol wtf
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5976|London, England

Lulz Silence of the lambs
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Reciprocity
+721|6592|the dank(super) side of Oregon
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5985|England

lol
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6125|SC | USA |

Reciprocity wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=96345
Sorry, I didn't search for "bird, plane, fap"...
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
So she is sueing AA for what?  shouldent she sue the guy fapping? it makes no sense
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6125|SC | USA |
Yeh, I didn't get it either. Apparently its because AA's attendants didn't "protect her." I think its a policy or something.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6308|ohio,USA
Hahahha that is a good one lol that would be funny waking up to that
Enzzenmachine
+20|6357

Magpie wrote:

So she is sueing AA for what?  shouldent she sue the guy fapping? it makes no sense
I guess you can get more money from an AA than a person alone.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Magpie wrote:

that just so stupid...how the hell could the airline know that mr fap would a) fap b) let of his load on her? fuck her she is just being greedy , if she wanted to sue anyone she would sue the guy this is just to get some quick cash......
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6144|Scotland!
Tbh if I was a woman on a night-flight, I'd expect to be protected from perverts while I'm asleep.

but she's obviously only suing the airline cause they're richer than the pervert, which is sad.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6752|OctoLand
She must have been hawt.
I know fucking karate
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6251|Man Diego

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Tbh if I was a woman on a night-flight, I'd expect to be protected from perverts while I'm asleep.

but she's obviously only suing the airline cause they're richer than the pervert, which is sad.
QFT.  I am not a rich man.

This reminds me of a quote from the movie 'Leaving Las Vegas' :  Sera (Elizabeth Shue): "You can fuck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it."
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

Sue the pervert, not the airline. Stupid greedy bitch.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6251|Man Diego

mtb0minime wrote:

Damnit!  I just said I wasn't uber-wealthy.  Don't make me have to retain a lawyer, I heard they are expensive.
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6651|Pennsylvania

lol....failed attempt to join the mile high club. The pervert should see the inside of a jail cell for a few months for that. She shouldn't sue AA... flight attendants are already nazis, if they get punished for someone elses stupidity, they are going to get worse.

Last edited by wheelsup@7 (2008-03-18 00:09:18)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

Perv3rt wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Damnit!  I just said I wasn't uber-wealthy.  Don't make me have to retain a lawyer, I heard they are expensive.
Oh it was you who did it? Nevermind my post, then, I'm sure you had good reason to cum in her hair

psst, can you do the same for me? <3
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6674|Groningen, The Netherlands

Magpie wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Magpie wrote:

that just so stupid...how the hell could the airline know that mr fap would a) fap b) let of his load on her? fuck her she is just being greedy , if she wanted to sue anyone she would sue the guy this is just to get some quick cash......
Uhhh what's wrong with that, I would sue AA to....money = win

+ airline addenties didnt do anything =/
Lynx14
+41|5982
Er how do you manage to ejaculate on someone if you are crammed in on an airplane. But the golden rule for anything is that if you are angry SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

If that chick wins the lawsuit, AA is just going to sue Mr. Fapalicious and everything will go full circle.

That's the problem with America, everyone just wants handouts and is too lazy to work for their money, just wanna sue everyone and everything until they can get enough settlements to sit around on their fat asses and eat greasy food all day.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6631|Mhz

Pervert: Sexual assault = prison

Airline: Negligance = Sue.

Seems quite logical to me, you wouldn't sue a rapist, you'd send the cunt to prison.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5943|CA
In my defense, I told her to tell me to stop if she felt uncomfortable.  She just lied there, pretending to be asleep.  Thats the last time I fly AA.
Lynx14
+41|5982

mtb0minime wrote:

If that chick wins the lawsuit, AA is just going to sue Mr. Fapalicious and everything will go full circle.

That's the problem with America, everyone just wants handouts and is too lazy to work for their money, just wanna sue everyone and everything until they can get enough settlements to sit around on their fat asses and eat greasy food all day.
Too true. People sue for everything now. Why work when you can blame someone and have the court system rape the money out of them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard