• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
All these nunya guys here never posting other than to mouth off or tell others to "GO FUCK YOURSELF" are making your clan look bad.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Yes, the no paragraphs thing can be annoying, but let's concentrate on the content and the point of the post.
Point of the post is attempting to get your server listed as #1 as well as spamming for donations. Asking for donations in those links = SPAMMING FOR DONATIONS. Simply put, if you don't have the money to pay for your servers & site, then no need to have them.
So if we don't ask our own members to help pay for THEIR server, how in the hell would it get paid for?  Do you think our clan leader is just some rich guy that can pay for a server every month in full on his own?  So only rich people who don't need donations from their clan's OWN members should have game servers?  The people who join our clan do so on their own application and they fully know that we don't expect them to donate if they can't or don't want to.  Let's get something straight, our own members elected to get our own server last Fall.  This is not something that was forced on us.  New members know we have our own server and they know when they join up that we don't expect anything of them other than to make our clan an enjoyable place for all the other members.

And let's pretend for a second that we live in your world and that somehow you could construe what we do on our OWN forums to be "spamming" for donations.  Who gives a fuck what we do on our own forums?  You're not a member there, why should you care what we do there?  And even if you did play in our server, you would never have to go to our website ever.  You could just leach off the server and play for free all you want, we don't care.  We just want people to play in our server because God forbid we actually like to play in a full server.

If you spent any time with us, you would realize that you have absolutely no idea what we're all about and why people continue to join our clan FOR FREE!

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Drink your milk ratchetmn.
Please don't waste any more of my time with your mindless posts.  If you have something meaningful and concrete to state, please do so in a constructive way and I'll treat you with all the respect you deserve and give to me.  Your attempt to slander our clan has only demonstrated your own character flaws and pathetic outlook on the world.

cablecopulate wrote:

All these nunya guys here never posting other than to mouth off or tell others to "GO FUCK YOURSELF" are making your clan look bad.
I have only ever responded in that manner to defend myself.  When someone is attacking my character without knowing anything about me, I will defend myself.  Would you not be offended when someone attacks your character?

HSG wrote:

NUNYA! is badly run server mainly cus members are rude and admins just suck. One of ur members was jihading and the NUNYA admins 9told him to stop, but he kept doing it. And after the round the admins left. The guy still kept jihading and i asked one of your members to get an admin to kick him very nicley and he said dont talk to me like that if you dont like it get the fuck out of our servers. SO 100 HOURS IN YOUR SERVER IS NOT WORTH THE PRIZE.
Please tell me who told you to get out of our server?  I would really like to know so I can speak to that person.  I won't tolerate behavior like that from our members.  Also, the 100 hour requirement is not in effect for the March giveaway, it's just 2500 points, that's all.  The time requirement was for last month, but we changed it for this month.  The forums wouldn't let me create a new thread for the new month giveway, so now users have to scroll through this thread to find each month's giveaway.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-17 11:06:00)

cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
I was referring to all the other nunya people posting in this thread.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN

cablecopulate wrote:

I was referring to all the other nunya people posting in this thread.
Yeah, I told them to stop.  They are just a little annoyed at how this guy is trying to portray our clan and I don't blame them.  Should be cleaner from now on though I hope.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal

ratchetmn wrote:

Is it as annoying as red and yellow text guy? Because I'm always looking to improve! Are you like the forum monitor? Nice job!
Ratchetmn, cdogmn, what's the difference?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
You know if you stopped posting here it would die and we could all move on...

Starting....

NOW.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
I feel kinda bad for these NUNYA! kids.  They are simply begging people to populate their server, using lame ploys in a failing attempt to recruit people to play with them.  Then the sorrow I feel is drastically diminished when I recall my latest visit to their Dalian server.

I had joined up and played for about half a round without incident when the round ended.  I was switched to the PLA side, when I committed the crime of reaching the J-10 before a NUNYA! admin.  After hearing a repeating chant of "Bail out!" wanna guess who decided to block my take off and force a TK?  Thats correct, that same NUNYA! admin!  I was kicked within 10 or 15 seconds for being a vile team killer.  Such childish admin abuse has prevented me from ever again joining their server.

These posts by the clan members only further illustrate to me the character of the NUNYA! clan.  Pathetic.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
Eraser please take your bullshit somewhere else as you haven't made a valid point since you stepped into this thread.what they do on their site or how they fund their server has nothing to do with you.they are not asking for anything from you,they're simply looking for a way to populate their server.
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Please tell me who told you to get out of our server?  I would really like to know so I can speak to that person.  I won't tolerate behavior like that from our members.  Also, the 100 hour requirement is not in effect for the March giveaway, it's just 2500 points, that's all.  The time requirement was for last month, but we changed it for this month.  The forums wouldn't let me create a new thread for the new month giveway, so now users have to scroll through this thread to find each month's giveaway.
Bretter5 Extremely rude person.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

HSG wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

he must have a big head from winning that kick-ass prize!
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN

GravyDan wrote:

I feel kinda bad for these NUNYA! kids.  They are simply begging people to populate their server, using lame ploys in a failing attempt to recruit people to play with them.  Then the sorrow I feel is drastically diminished when I recall my latest visit to their Dalian server.

I had joined up and played for about half a round without incident when the round ended.  I was switched to the PLA side, when I committed the crime of reaching the J-10 before a NUNYA! admin.  After hearing a repeating chant of "Bail out!" wanna guess who decided to block my take off and force a TK?  Thats correct, that same NUNYA! admin!  I was kicked within 10 or 15 seconds for being a vile team killer.  Such childish admin abuse has prevented me from ever again joining their server.

These posts by the clan members only further illustrate to me the character of the NUNYA! clan.  Pathetic.
What?  When was this and who did it?  I've never seen anything like this and I'm on the server every night.  We don't kick for vehicles either.  It's first come first serve.  Give me proof and I'll make a very strong case for kicking that member out of our clan.  I've never witnessed any of our guys behaving this way in the 6 months we've had a server.  That behavior on other servers is exactly why we decided to get our own server, to treat people fairly.

Please give me more information because this is very troubling to me and at this point I have trouble believing it.

Also, we don't have a Dalian server.  We play all maps, but it just must have been on Dalian at the time you were on if this is true.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN

HSG wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Thank you, I'll take care of it and I apologize on behalf of our clan.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

What?  When was this and who did it?  I've never seen anything like this and I'm on the server every night.  We don't kick for vehicles either.  It's first come first serve.  Give me proof and I'll make a very strong case for kicking that member out of our clan.  I've never witnessed any of our guys behaving this way in the 6 months we've had a server.  That behavior on other servers is exactly why we decided to get our own server, to treat people fairly.

Please give me more information because this is very troubling to me and at this point I have trouble believing it.

Also, we don't have a Dalian server.  We play all maps, but it just must have been on Dalian at the time you were on if this is true.
This incident took place approx one month ago, and I certainly do not remember the name of the asshat who kicked me.  I am not ever sure if the NUNYA! member who forced the TK was the same who kicked me.  I can not offer any video evidence because I don't record random visits to servers, but I suspect you did not expect any evidence when you asked for it.
However, I do not believe that any action would be taken on the part of your clan for such abuse.  At the time of the kick at least six NUNYA! clan members were populating the server and I am sure everyone got a good laugh over teamspeak or vent.  This leads me to believe that such acts are a regular occurance if they are committed in front of an audience of your own members.
I really don't care to see anyone punished for this action.  I just don't wish to help populate servers with these types of admins and thought that I might share my experience with BF2S in an effort to help end this kind of bullshit.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN

GravyDan wrote:

This incident took place approx one month ago, and I certainly do not remember the name of the asshat who kicked me.  I am not ever sure if the NUNYA! member who forced the TK was the same who kicked me.  I can not offer any video evidence because I don't record random visits to servers, but I suspect you did not expect any evidence when you asked for it.
However, I do not believe that any action would be taken on the part of your clan for such abuse.  At the time of the kick at least six NUNYA! clan members were populating the server and I am sure everyone got a good laugh over teamspeak or vent.  This leads me to believe that such acts are a regular occurance if they are committed in front of an audience of your own members.
I really don't care to see anyone punished for this action.  I just don't wish to help populate servers with these types of admins and thought that I might share my experience with BF2S in an effort to help end this kind of bullshit.
Well I just looked at every server you've played on:  http://www.gametracker.com/player/%3DAN … amp;page=5

and it does show that you've played on our server on February 13th which goes with your story.  At any rate, no, we don't kick for vehicles or do anything of the sort.  However, if this truly did occur on our server, I can assure you that we did not get a good laugh out of it.  Had I seen this event, I can assure you that I would have done something about it. 

Not every member of the clan is a server admin either.  Just a few weeks ago, we started a new policy where members who want to be admins in the server must fill out an application for it and the other members of the clan vote on whether to approve the application.  We don't tolerate the behavior you're suggesting, so if this did indeed happen, then I apologize.

If anyone has any other stories like this, I would please ask you to post them in the server section of our forums:  www.nunya-clan.com

I want to take care of these sorts of things to make sure they never happen again.  This behavior is not what our clan is about and in fact goes against everything we started the server for in the first place.  So please help me take care of these issues by letting me know about them in our forums.  I'll do everything I can to ammend the situation.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-17 12:55:45)

Amazin0
+6|5869|kansas
I do not even see a reason why your giving nunya such a hard time... I like players on the nunya server for the fact that I dont get abused by the admins, they cant help if people are acting in a way that offends other people and they do get rid of people that do. For the most part alot of em are nice except for maybe 1 or 2. All clans have problems though. Their main goal is to have fun with all people.
jord
Seriously just let it die.
whitedragon551
+11|5911

cablecopulate wrote:

No its Sgt Eraser that make us look bad. If he wants to talk trash he can do it else were. If he doesnt have anything nice to say then dont say it. Its simple. If he doesnt like the server he doesnt have to play there or donate.

I cant believe this guy wanted to join our clan. He gets all hell bent because I wouldnt type him a personal reply with requirements. Instead I used the same form for every person. Now he goes and does this just because he didnt get in.

Mod:  personal attacks removed
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

whitedragon551 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

No its Sgt Eraser that make us look bad. If he wants to talk trash he can do it else were. If he doesnt have anything nice to say then dont say it. Its simple. If he doesnt like the server he doesnt have to play there or donate.

I cant believe this guy wanted to join our clan. He gets all hell bent because I wouldnt type him a personal reply with requirements. Instead I used the same form for every person. Now he goes and does this just because he didnt get in.

Mod:  personal attacks removed
i seriously doubt thats how it went down.

however, i dont find it hard to believe that you DO spam.

why?
the person that made this thread decided at one point that we here at bf2s needed TWO THREADS of this bullshit.
after he realized (with a little help) that isnt how we do things around here, he just decided to keep bumping this thread....over and over and over and over......

if people were truly interested in this, the thread would be ten pages long by now....but its not, its three, and the majority of it is filled with you guys defending yourselves.
doesnt make you look very good.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
Don't like the clan? Keep it to yourself. These guys are trying to make loyal players of there server have something to aim for.

I think I saw 3 (?) people talk about how bad the server was, yet none of you helped the OP in any way to change the server. Do you expect the guy to sit on his server 24/7 and make sure no player does anything bad ever? Not possible.

My old clan server used to get slagged off because it wasn't legal, so many people were willing to post about how poorly ran it was, yet no one gave details on names or dates -- This doesn't help a server admin, if you see something, print screen it.

For instance the othet day, I saw a video on a clan's website of a guy glitching, a 3 star general. The guy was banned from the server and it was just a guy posting the vid. The 3 star gen was in a different clan and I linked it to the leader, the guy was a very strong player for their team, however I was informed that he was kicked from the clan a couple of days later.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN
Actually I didn't bump it more than once and that was just to explain what exactly our server is, like maps and rules and stuff.  And the reason I started a 2nd thread (a month after the first) was so people could easily see what our new month giveaway was.  Instead people are still seeing last month's giveaway at the beginning of this thread because you guys flipped out about taking up so much precious forum space.  But I conceded and played by your rules.  No big deal, right?

Then Eraser comes in here and tries to stir shit up.  Well it turns out that he gets off on this sort of thing.  He likes to try to look like a tough guy on the internet.  He's done it on other forums, read this forum thread:
http://www.blackknightsclan.com/forum.a … read=24264

So if he is the type of person that this forum supports, then I actually feel embarrassed to be a part of this community.  All our clan is trying to do is improve the BF2 community by creating a fair place for people to play.  Let's face it, this game is slowly dying, but we're trying to keep it alive.  If what we're doing is so wrong, what servers are great out there?  I assure you, there aren't that many left that play all maps and treat everyone fairly.  Sure there are some, but they are dwindling.  Of course we can't be perfect, but we're always striving to improve who we have as admins and who we have as members.

If anyone has had a negative experience in our server, you've seen that I've sincerely apologized and I'm pretty sure that those types of experiences are in the minority.  Our clan membership has probably doubled since we got a server.  People wouldn't want to continue to join us (for free remember) if they didn't like what we're about.

If Eraser is so offended by clans that actually have bills to pay and request (not require) that their members help pay those bills, then that's fine.  We never asked him to join.  But he doesn't have to come in here and try to slander our clan without really knowing anything about us.  His personal views on how clans should be run have nothing to do with what we do in OUR clan.

I guess I should also thank Eraser in one point though.  I linked his comments made here in our forums and it got our members so fired up that I think our donations for this month actually increased.  So that should tell you something about our clan.  Our members know why they joined and are happy to donate when they can, but we certainly don't force them to.  They have pride in what our clan is trying to accomplish.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-18 06:27:48)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

Enough of the flaming in this thread, both of individuals and of clans.  If you have comments about the clan's server or its admins, or if you have personal comments about player stats, then there are other threads to post in.

The topic of this thread is about a clan's prize giveaway on its server.  Let's keep on that topic without all the flaming, kai?
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN
Thank you Orange.  Sorry that this resulted in you having to spend your time moderating this.  This obviously was never started with that intention.
jord
Oh so close.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5889|Minneapolis, MN
So close to what?  I'm glad this got cleaned up.
whitedragon551
+11|5911
I want to thank everyone here who supported the NUNYA! Clan during this whole thing. Its people like you that make our server work. Thanks on behalf of the clan.
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard