Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6685

Esker wrote:

Send a bunch of bunny hopping n00b tubers and c4 chuckers over there. That'd sort the fuckers out, they'd all go prone outside the hotel and just complain.

And that guy from England is a rare case, don't nuke us because of him please
Dont worrie i like England and english girls i wouldnt let that happend besides his wife was American she must have Influenced him with her American Bastardization.

So dont worrie
Giant_Squid500
+5|6669|U.S.A.
And they wonder why the rest of the world thinks Islam or what ever religion they are a bunch of violent people. Islam's are always saying "We are a peacful religion, we don't condone these actions".

And then they go and do something like this, well if you want us to believe you, then punish these cock sucking rapist.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6769|Atlanta, GA USA
Amen Giant_Squid500!  My sentiments exactly!
morbesso666
+0|6761|Givataim, Israel

Angel.C-sq wrote:

And those people cry over some cartoons.

Nuke them all.
Those people say Alhamdu Lila (praise allah-god) when they're interviewed about the disgrace when a building fall and smashes hundreds of muslims going to Mecca. They waste millions for buying more gold to their castles in Saudi Arabia but can't maintain a building there.
Same for Iran and nuclear weapon... waste money to increasing the nuclear, but can't afford to repair their planes, which make disasters.
|-->KN<--|
+13|6679|Schlacht um Stalingrad
The boyfriends of the girls abandoned them... Fucking pricks.
Its actually not the iranian people that are fucked up, its the clerics and government over there.

[sarcasm]
How bout all bf2s.com members become mercenarys? lol
sgt_mango333
+31|6650

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

who should we send to invade iran? i say send only SAS and spec ops into there... call israel to use f-117's for air support, assasinate their leaders, escape and ppl will say: "wtf happaned"
Where is Israel getting classified US military equipment from?
batman_psu
+3|6749
the US military
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
We should make a poll here.
All in favor for bombing Iran/Iraq say "I".
batman_psu
+3|6749

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

We should make a poll here.
All in favor for bombing Iran/Iraq say "I".
Sgt.Gh0st, are you from Hague?   hahahaha, that's awesome
RonSeal
+1|6717
"Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless."

ROFL, typical Arabs, they bravely ran away.

Amazingly, for such a Brave , Manly Religion, a high proportion of Arab Men are raving homosexuals.
These girls were unlucky !
pohoudini
+1|6642
I'm glad everyone can see how the US feels now, maybe we arent senseless bastards all the time, and I for one would be glad to send all SAS,spetznas, 262 and every GD spec ops and hopefullly a few or the entire USMC in there because when it absolutley,positively has to be destroyed overnight ....you call the USMC. YEah i hate IRAN and well the chi.....nm another topic for another day...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
This might be totally off base but 1300 years after Jesus, the christian world were treating their women like slaves etc etc and it has been like 1300 (1400?) years since Mohammed, so women in muslim countries has 600 more years to go. Enjoy!

Islam will only be changed by their women. Unitl they say enough is enough....
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Someone has gotta close this topic...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

batman_psu wrote:

the US military
exactly as i thought, israel buys a shit load of weapons from the US...  no one knows if they have nukes or not so that scares the shit out of iran.

if all bf2s members become mercenearies in iran.... it would go like this:

guy1: omfg u shot me in the leg!!! noob!
guy2: stfu u ran into my bullets
guy1: medic!
guy3: clear ur good to go!
guy4: artillary ur area

and etc etc
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6685

Spark wrote:

Too bad you're not a mod although you think and try to act like one but cant do anything so keep you're little rules to yourself and in you're thread this is a good topic so go back to pokeman hello kitty or what ever pansy church things you're into and stop acting like its up too you wich topic should be locked lol @ you.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Spark wrote:

Too bad you're not a mod although you think and try to act like one but cant do anything so keep you're little rules to yourself and in you're thread this is a good topic so go back to pokeman hello kitty or what ever pansy church things you're into and stop acting like its up too you wich topic should be locked lol @ you.
You're on thin ice.

Hopefully you'll fall through that ice and drown

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard