Orracle9191
+0|6746|Maryland, USA
SO far today i have got at least 500 points and have been promoted to first sargent 4 times and my stats have not updated once all day and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else today or is it just me.
Rinser
+0|6666
Patience is a virtue...

It took me 3 days to get my last promotion acknowledged.  I was 2300 points past it BFHQ updated.
Orracle9191
+0|6746|Maryland, USA
Alright thanks, this has never happned to me before. I usually can leave right after promotion and choose my unlocks, but ok.
Xicer
+0|6799
This is happening to me too, and only today, hopefully they will update.
Orracle9191
+0|6746|Maryland, USA
Yeah usually i update in 10-25 minutes.
CZE_M4CH0
+0|6812|Boston,MA
my stats are not updating the whole day as well...not even in BFHQ...i guess gamespy is slow today?
Lithium
+6|6727
When I Get My New Rank And Pionts Want Me Warcollegeribbon Update Quick Please And Well The Good Pionts And Wins A Get 3 Loses Instaed From 3 Winns
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6850|Australia
Erm..... EF is out in 3 days, so they are getting ready for that? like when the server was slow for the new patch?
ownership10
+9|6755
i hope so, or i missed out on a couple of stars, 2 badges and an ass load of points
maddogjj
+3|6854|U S A
Yep same here missing at least 500 points.
airborne916
+24|6688

CZE_M4CH0 wrote:

my stats are not updating the whole day as well...not even in BFHQ...i guess gamespy is slow today?
yeah i got promoted to staff sergeant and still have not go my unlock.

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-02-19 01:24:33)

Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6722|Taiwan

Orracle9191 wrote:

SO far today i have got at least 500 points and have been promoted to first sargent 4 times and my stats have not updated once all day and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else today or is it just me.
Thats Nothing!!! i got promoted to First Sergeant 5 times!
1tdiestoday
+2|6774
i recieved my vet assault 3 times today. along with my basic command 2 times. so hopefulyl it all goes through
IronFerret
+48|6679|Mexico City.
yep.. has happend to me before like 3 times mate.. dont worry, but it really sucks..
Orracle9191
+0|6746|Maryland, USA
Alrite they updated overnight. YAY!!!!!
bob_baur
+5|6794|UK
mine haven't updated since last night good few hundred points and a few badges. Can points be lost by these servers? Hope not!!
Swainy
+1|6675|UK, England
I've been promoted to First Sergeant FIVE whole times now ingame since early friday yet it still hasen't appeared on BFHQ and i haven't recieved my unlocks.
Been stuck on 20,009 points since friday and it's really starting to bug me! ARGH!
Empathy
+12|6723
I have actually LOST 4 badges and had to re earn them because of the stats not updating lately. I had to re-earn knife, pistol, repair, engineer, at, and sniper combats and am yet to re-earn basic command. Promotion pending, will probably be 1.5kpts overdue by the time i actually get it, and then I'll be a staff sergeant.... bah i hate the freaking Gamespy backend. As if gamespy didnt already suck enough wang.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard