Korny09
+8|6279|Ohio
Hey everyone,  I like the whole teamwork thing on BF2 but notice that in many servers some people squad up but don't stick together & use complimenting equip.
For example- when I log on, the first things I do in this order are:
1.  Choose a squad that has a variety of different players or someone who needs something I want to be (medic, assult, etc)
2.  Join squad
3.  Ask SL what he would like me to be, after I die I respawn as such
4.  Then I follow the orders of the SL, while trying to keep him, my spawnpoint alive

Anyhow, know of any ranked, good teamwork servers?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6715|Charlie One Alpha
Maybe two years ago...

can't help you now.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6205
Try the (-BS-) servers they are a teamwork oriented clan, nice guys too as long as you arent a smacktard.
IO   216.246.108.180:16567   The servers have the (-BS-) tag, you cant miss them.

am going there right now

Last edited by PeoNinja (2008-03-13 14:29:17)

Korny09
+8|6279|Ohio

PeoNinja wrote:

Try the (-BS-) servers they are a teamwork oriented clan, nice guys too as long as you arent a smacktard.
IO   216.246.108.180:16567   The servers have the (-BS-) tag, you cant miss them.

am going there right now
Would you get booted if you weren't a (-BS-) fella?
I long wonder what I need to do to join one of the fellowships, so I can play on good servers.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6638

Korny09 wrote:

PeoNinja wrote:

am going there right now
Would you get booted if you weren't a (-BS-) fella?
I long wonder what I need to do to join one of the fellowships, so I can play on good servers.
Ok, They are called Clans Not Fellowships, ( a little to much LOTR on your part)

Second of all, no you don't need to join their clan to play on their server.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5938|Georgia, US of A
i like rtr, they play as teams alot
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Not going to happen. Unless you join a clan or happen to play with some guys you know.
Grimm-Void
+2|5897|Netherlands, The Hague
A2G Ghost town inf only dous have some very nice squad play sometimes. Mostly im the squad leader and i pick out some co-operative mates in the team. It allows you to play with squads in each server if u know how to lead them. And its way more fun as you pown everything with a squad

Greetz Grimm

Btw, im searching some people who would like to experiment some squad tactics I had in mind, so pm me
Fateless
+36|6248|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Also Moongamers Mostly Oman, is good for teamwork. Had a great few rounds there recently.
SmegHead74
+1|5980
Face it, BF2 is Pacman with guns, there really arent any incentive to use squads. If you want real hardcore squad action play Project Reality, where you cant spawn anywhere unless the sl and 2 squadmembers are close  to drop a rallypoint(where you can respawn at) etc, you also need atleast 2 people from you squad to cap a flag and so on.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6154|San Antonio, Texas
Texas Team Players. Mic is recommended when you load up on their server. They also have a PR server. Smeg's right, for maximum teamwork, try playing Project Reality.
howler_27
+90|6693
Korny, you can try our server any time.  We're always looking for teamwork based players.  You don' t have to join the clan, and your more than welcome to visit anytime.  More info at www.xtremehonor.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard