Yes 50-100 dollars2%2% - 10
Yes Over 100 dollar7%7% - 26
No86%86% - 305
Total: 354
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6419|'Murka

mikkel wrote:

Thousands upon thousands of dollars. Your girlfriend is the most expensive fuck you'll ever have.
Especially if you're married.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
r00ts
xD
+81|6550|Netherlands

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

Im married, been married for about 7 years, I have PAID for it and keep on payin.

P.S.  I sure hope she dosnt read this...I dont like sleeping on the couch.
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/285/lolvy2.jpg
lol i guess you're sleeping on the couch today
topal63
. . .
+533|6726

FEOS wrote:

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

Im married, been married for about 7 years, I have PAID for it and keep on payin.

True.

Apparently, I pay my entire salary for sex a minimum of once a month...
What else can be said...

Tis true.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker

r00ts wrote:

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/285/lolvy2.jpg
Buahahahaha
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

r00ts wrote:

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/285/lolvy2.jpg
TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE! lol!

oh it is true!

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-12 11:21:17)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
my profile

Do you like to cook food and serve it to a man?
Do you like to do the laundry?
Do you like to go to the fridge and get beer?
Is feeding the dogs just not suppressing your nuturing nature?

Well then I have the man for you, at the tender age of 31 he is worldly (I've seen pictures of other countries) and lazy at the same time.  What he lacks in motivation he excels in humor.  If there is something wrong with you, he will not hesitate to tell you. Honesty is something that all women are looking for. Very fun and athletic his smile is reminiscent of the pearl necklace he just gave you. Likes to try new things that you want to cook, there’s never a dull moment. At just 1.6 percent (500 dollars US a day)of what some working girls are charging, this man is a steal, only slightly damaged. 

Women and Serious Inquiries only

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kcos45/Picture001.jpg

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2008-03-12 11:32:01)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

Stingray24 wrote:

Nope.  I get all the disease free lovin' I need from my wife.
This is actually a trick question.  No, you may not pay in cash, but you do pay my friend...oh yes, you pay! 
siciliano732
+202|6657|New York

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Nope.  I get all the disease free lovin' I need from my wife.
This is actually a trick question.  No, you may not pay in cash, but you do pay my friend...oh yes, you pay! 
true story, im poor because of my gf...now she wants to get engaged and married?!  oh jeeze...i will be in debt the rest of my life.

thank god she is gorgeous and worth every penny to me.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha
I can't afford a girlfriend.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD

siciliano732 wrote:

no way. first of all...im too cheap for that.  Second i have a girlfriend.  third....paying for sex is for the people who cant get any, which i am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone so if you really wanted to...you can find a significant other and get all the sex you want.

paying for sex = fail...just like my governor. lol.
It's REALLY not as easy for some of us that don't have any girls to talk to.  Still i'd rather get it the fair way or not at all than pay for it.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6677|Up North
Well i was in Amsterdam a year ago, with my friend, and we were both pretty drunk, and what else u get down there.

For some reason, suddenly we were standing in the red light district, there was this pretty Belgian/French girl, and since i had a shitload of money with me, i had to use some of them (bad excuse) and i didnt have a girlfriend either at that time.

But tbh it wasnt that great, even though she kept calling the Viking LMAO, but yeah thats only time i tryed it.

But in one way or another u will always pay for sex..
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6633
Not Yet. (voted no)
The older I get the more it makes sense to just go that route.
Every guy pays for the sex in the end.
Dinners, movies, marriage, kids, divorce, etc.
liquix
+51|6462|Peoples Republic of Portland
I guess if your talking prostitutes, then zero. However, a few grand goes into wining and dining women. I'm sure Tom Leykis would not be happy with me, but that's ok...he's a fat swine of a man and I've the body of a taught young Swedish boy. /hurray
NantanCochise
+55|5987|Portugal/United States
One way or another, you always pay for sex!
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6732|Doncaster, England
I voted no, but then I thought about it.

Yes, I pay every day, I'm married.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

NantanCochise wrote:

One way or another, you always pay for sex!
Rape.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6140|Carnoustie, Scotland
No, but I know someone who paid a prostitute just so they could lose it before they were 15.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Well i was in Amsterdam a year ago, with my friend, and we were both pretty drunk, and what else u get down there.

For some reason, suddenly we were standing in the red light district, there was this pretty Belgian/French girl, and since i had a shitload of money with me, i had to use some of them (bad excuse) and i didnt have a girlfriend either at that time.

But tbh it wasnt that great, even though she kept calling the Viking LMAO, but yeah thats only time i tryed it.

But in one way or another u will always pay for sex..
I saw some seriously hot hookers in Amsterdam.  Nothing beats watching a little Asian guy go in and pick the big black woman though.  I couldn't bring myself to do it, but a lot of the girls there are absolutely stunning.

Amsterdam and Honolulu are two places I have been that have the best looking hookers.  Then again, I don't really travel around and check out the hookers everywhere to rate on a gaming forum.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-03-12 12:54:50)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
I don't really travel around and check out the hookers everywhere to rate on a gaming forum.
Yes you do
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
Not me.

/puts wallet back in the pocket
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Why, when there are so many fucking ho's that do it for free.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6652
when in rome do as the romans.  when in a mexican border town with a bunch of your buddies, buy prostitutes.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
I dont even think I've bought them a drink.... I'm a cheap bastard.
Paid for lap dances though....

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2008-03-12 13:09:08)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

when in rome do as the romans.  when in a mexican border town with a bunch of your buddies, buy prostitutes.
Until you find out she was part of the donkey show from the bar next door.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Until you find out she was part of the donkey show from the bar next door.
that just made me a little sick.. Hahaha we're not rating hookers just finding out how many people have paid for sex.. Oh and new rule if you paid under 20 for one you HAVE to tell the story..

I once had a crack whore following me around telling me that she'd make my dreams come true.. I gave her five dollars and told her to kill herself, never seen her again.. True story..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard