Poll

So what Gun(s) can you shoot out the Pilot of a chopper?

Nothing is strong enough1%1% - 2
That M95, she does the trick67%67% - 80
Anything that has gunpowder in it31%31% - 37
Total: 119
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia
Once again, answer the poll before you watch the clip.

My friends and I were screwing around one day, and me being one really good glitch finder found these little gems.  (I'm not the greatest film maker )  Enjoy.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/WFCxDrexel/Thisone.jpg

***PS***   The correct answer isn't A or B

Last edited by Drexel (2008-03-06 15:02:26)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6168|San Antonio, Texas
lol, good luck getting on the rotor without being caught.

Still, a novelty.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542
you can shoot through the top of the cockpit glass
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5951|Georgia, US of A
i've done it with a shotgun
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6676
i've been knifed in a F35 cockpit, so none of the answers are correct

https://img159.imageshack.us/img159/718/screen027el5.jpg
https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9620/screen028wy8.jpg

Last edited by iD (2008-03-06 16:23:14)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6455
I know you can shoot through the bullet proof glass with G3 as well. Getting a little glitched in and shooting doesn't really count.
l41e
+677|6668

It's BF2. If you take the attitude that gameplay quirks caused by glitches and/or bugs don't count, you've taken away half of them. And, yes, it does count. That pilot's as dead as if he'd been M95d.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2008-03-06 17:14:00)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

I've knifed a pilot out of a chopper by sitting on the cockpit window and he took off. I was kinda inside the cockpit and was able to knife him. It wasn't during a real game unfortunately, but still was funny and weird.
Cyrax-Sektor

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I know you can shoot through the bullet proof glass with G3 as well. Getting a little glitched in and shooting doesn't really count.
Lies I've got to try it.
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia

Toilet Sex wrote:

I've knifed a pilot out of a chopper by sitting on the cockpit window and he took off. I was kinda inside the cockpit and was able to knife him. It wasn't during a real game unfortunately, but still was funny and weird.
Actually, that's what I was trying after the AK.  I could just about climb through the chopper and knife him, but it was bouncing around so much I couldn't land it.   This works great in a Humvee though.  Laying in the back when the driver gets in.  He guns it and puts you right in his lap.

Gotta love BF2 coding.  Driver sees you barely hanging onto the vehicle, while you're model is actually in the nose of the vehicle.

--- Just to relieve some confusion.  I'm very against using glitches in a game because they are (in my eyes) a cheat.  But it's fun finding and using them when the game is unranked
Cyrax-Sektor

Drexel wrote:

Just to relieve some confusion.  I'm very against using glitches in a game because they are (in my eyes) a cheat.  But it's fun finding and using them when the game is unranked
Understandable. Some of us actors did some crazy stuff in the movie making.
cheify0
+2|6248|Philippines
m95
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6766|Mexico City
M95, AT and a tank shell are the ones i use always.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6342|Orrstrayleea
M95 And Sraw. Nothing else can actually shoot you through the glass.

But when you do get shot out of it by something else, its the lag, EA's laggy hitboxes actually make it so you're out side of the chopper.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6346
I knew about the glitch thing with the lag but can you actually revive someone in a chopper/jet/transport if they are dead?
I think thats what I see in that screenshot.
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6659|Pennsylvania

I've killed both gunner and pilot out of a cobra with a single nade from an F2000 GL more than once, which comes with a big bonus...A free chopper.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6204
One C4 on the windshield can kill the pilot without blowing up the chopper
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6167|Estonia
Daamnnn noob you can do that with M95, all fighter planes, anti tank SRAW or ERYX and C4
Someone close this idiotic thread,,,

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-03-08 01:59:21)

Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

I knew about the glitch thing with the lag but can you actually revive someone in a chopper/jet/transport if they are dead?
I think thats what I see in that screenshot.
Nah, the screenshot was just another glitch I found that round.  If you revive someone and they get into the chopper quick, their primary gun is held in one hand and moves with the gun of the... uh... gunner.

Markooo*Est wrote:

Daamnnn noob you can do that with M95, all fighter planes, anti tank SRAW or ERYX and C4
Someone close this idiotic thread,,,
Funny how many people replied without even seeing what the thread was about...

Last edited by Drexel (2008-03-10 09:53:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard